By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Just popped up to say hello

TettenhallHotspur

TettenhallHotspur

Player in Training.
Some may remember my name from that other place. I got out of there quite a while ago as it turned toxic.

I've been lurking here for a few months, so thought I'd finally sign up.

I need somewhere to slag off Potachino and the players commitment if we let in a goal, don't score 4 a game or don't win the double don't i.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Welcome aboard....I think you'll find like very comfortable and enjoyable here. We're all a bunch of like minded twats, well some of the time anyway and if you're a cunt, you'll no doubt get told! Have fun.

TettenhallHotspur

TettenhallHotspur

Player in Training.
Piss, shit, fuck, cunt, cock sucker, mother fucker.
Because i can.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Piss, shit, fuck, cunt, cock sucker, mother fucker.
Because i can.
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Just because you can does not mean you must does it? The language used by some chaps in this forum is quite shocking, all the 'effing this and 'effing that' is just awful. Some chaps even seem to think it is big and clever to use the c word! Just because there are no teachers here to keep us under control does not mean we have to behave like scoundrels, we should set an example to other forums.

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Welcome mate. You found the secret place here dwarves and wizards live. No trolls though.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Just because you can does not mean you must does it? The language used by some chaps in this forum is quite shocking, all the 'effing this and 'effing that' is just awful. Some chaps even seem to think it is big and clever to use the c word! Just because there are no teachers here to keep us under control does not mean we have to behave like scoundrels, we should set an example to other forums.
soapytitwank

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Welcome indeed!!expect a slagging from those you have left behind,guess you`re one of dorsets diksciplies now then.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Have you seen Book of Mormon? Bloody funny - written by the same dudes i think.
i ve seen the episode,infact I was going to ask how it went?the episode is pretty funny dum dum dum dum dum

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
i ve seen the episode,infact I was going to ask how it went?the episode is pretty funny dum dum dum dum dum
It's 'Life of Brian' on stage but Mormon's rather than Christians, hilarious in places with some notable scenes including Hitler getting blow job, which was interesting as I sat next to my 16 year old daughter as she laughed out loud.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
It's 'Life of Brian' on stage but Mormon's rather than Christians, hilarious in places with some notable scenes including Hitler getting blow job, which was interesting as I sat next to my 16 year old daughter as she laughed out loud.
could have been worse eh!!:D

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Oh yeah welcome to utopiah !!or yidtopiah ;)
Fuck me could that billywhizz fella be anymore butt hurt??I almost feel we should send him some lube.