By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Kieran Trippier

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Mate, if that is all it was then Trippier would not have felt the need to comment.

He was alluding to something more sinister, whether it be in his own mind or not. It was unnecessary.
Could well be.

I did mean that it might have got a bit tasty in the dressing room, maybe Aldeweireld and Sissoko getting up in his grille about being exposed all the time?

Anyway, I hope not. None of us has a clue, of course, but the squad seems so united. If there were scenes, here's hoping the cause has been excised.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Could well be.

I did mean that it might have got a bit tasty in the dressing room, maybe Aldeweireld and Sissoko getting up in his grille about being exposed all the time?

Anyway, I hope not. None of us has a clue, of course, but the squad seems so united. If there were scenes, here's hoping the cause has been excised.

You’d reckon Toby and Jan would be the two guys whereby you do as you are told. It’d take some bottle (or crass stupidity) to disrespect those two lads.

Sissoko too, seems like a take no prisoners sort of conveyance.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
How much discord is there in this photo? on a scale of 0-100 I'd say about 0? maybe 1.....KWP wanted to lift the trophy rather than Sissoko........

tottenham-bayern.jpg

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
How much discord is there in this photo? on a scale of 0-100 I'd say about 0? maybe 1.....KWP wanted to lift the trophy rather than Sissoko........

View attachment 998

To be fair... Would you take the trophy off Sissoko. I sure as shit wouldn't!

Actually I would, but I'm hard as nails...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Stupid twat has been banned for 10 weeks for betting infringements.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
another one who abandoned ship before it was too late and is competing for a league title. good on him