By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Kudos to Brighton Haha

• Thread starter christian miller
  • Start date
C

christian miller

Player in Training.
Brilliant to see Wenger and the look on the hideous Gooner faces on MOTD last night. Hope they don't sack him, he's doing a fine job.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Welcome to the forum. There was a point in the second half when the camera zoomed in on Wenger, he looked very old and frail and was visibly shaking whilst trying and failing to snap a wooden coffee stirrer.....I reckon he's got a few more years left though, ha ha ha.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
If we are being serious for a second what the bloke achieved is truly remarkable... however all dynasties come to an end eventually... this very much looks like the end of this one.

It's better imo to look at the woeful and incipid performances on the field... and the inevitable reaction in the stands... that is the bit that brings a wry smile to my face...!!!

Their defence is managing to make one of the best keepers in Europe look like a fucking clown week in and out... there will be some agents coining the fuck out of it come summer as it'll be an exedous at the Emirates.

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
Always nice to see Arsenal struggling! Never thought I would but I do feel a little sorry for Arsene, he looks so old now. Even though I've never liked him and alwyas found him to be rather arrogant I have huge respect for what he has done over at the shit side of NL. He should have left after one of their FA cup final wins as I don't like to see any long term manager sacked/leave with the last thing they do there being a shit show.

Saying that, every shit show over there is a bonus to us so long may it continue!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
All the shit they have thrown at us since the Sugar regime and gazza left,fuck them.Self entitled glory hunters who`s days are over.Remember the 90s watching whomever play arsenal hoping they would beat them??well thats them now praying for juventus,swansea,bournemouth to give their sad little lives a tiny glimmer of happyness if they can beat little ole irrelevant spurs..
And whilst I am at it,fuck wenger the myopic cheating ungracious twat,he needs to do this and some for another 10years to get any semblance of pity from me.No doubt they are in a shit state,new manager incoming,2 new keepers,4 defenders,defensive midfielders,some decent wide players and an American who wont dole out the +£200m that it requires to just make them competetive for 4th again.Done and dusted,their bad era has only just begun.New manager wont make the difference the disconnect between fans,club,board,players is too far to bridge in a season or two.More likely a new manager,smartly fired in quick time,before appointing a twunt like Henry or Adams to try and get some "Pashun" back,then 2019 wilshire will retire after stepping on a piece of lego and thats their best player gone as well.

I am truly looking forward to the next years,and heaven help those cunts if we win a trophy!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
All the shit they have thrown at us since the Sugar regime and gazza left,fuck them.Self entitled glory hunters who`s days are over.Remember the 90s watching whomever play arsenal hoping they would beat them??well thats them now praying for juventus,swansea,bournemouth to give their sad little lives a tiny glimmer of happyness if they can beat little ole irrelevant spurs..
And whilst I am at it,fuck wenger the myopic cheating ungracious twat,he needs to do this and some for another 10years to get any semblance of pity from me.No doubt they are in a shit state,new manager incoming,2 new keepers,4 defenders,defensive midfielders,some decent wide players and an American who wont dole out the +£200m that it requires to just make them competetive for 4th again.Done and dusted,their bad era has only just begun.New manager wont make the difference the disconnect between fans,club,board,players is too far to bridge in a season or two.More likely a new manager,smartly fired in quick time,before appointing a twunt like Henry or Adams to try and get some "Pashun" back,then 2019 wilshire will retire after stepping on a piece of lego and thats their best player gone as well.

I am truly looking forward to the next years,and heaven help those cunts if we win a trophy!!
Nice! Too much sympathy in here for my liking. He's a cunt - end of. See, I said 'end of' and that is what people say on the Internet when they saying something that can't be questioned - fact. Dirty scum cunts can fuck off back to Woolwich and take that senile old cunt with them - end of, again.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Mwhahahahaha boo fucking hoooo

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I love the way they all look at each other when they concede a goal with arms outstretched blaming each other. They're buying average players for £60m a pop and paying others who don't want to be there £200k a week. It's laughable........so laughable my stomach is still hurting from yesterday's laughology.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member

Every now and again you read something that you only wish you had written yourself. I only wish Id written this. My feeling exactly. Only thing is they're an irrelevance now and probably will be for a few years yet. I will however continue to vent my absolute hatred for the dipper cunts until they too become an irrelevance.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Wenger has the board brainwashed and soon the fans will be too tired to fight anymore and they’ll learn to except mediocrity!

It’s all part of his evil master plan, build them up and then destroy them...

67B802C1-5BE5-4DC8-A3A6-B56133EED69F.jpeg