• To Dare is to do...
    1. Welcome to Proper Spursy the most authentic Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Forum, the home of the fallout crowd, you have to be awesome to be a member here. If you are awesome come and say hello.

Kyle Walker

Discussion in 'Player Discussion' started by skiathospurs, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Yid

Yid Well-Known Member Founding Member

Collective performances will 100% help that happen... if he keeps sticking it on harrys nut and harry keeps nodding them in... Southgate won't ignore it...!!!

• Like Like x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
    2. Thfcire

Thfcire Well-Known Member Founding Member

I fully expect it if I'm honest he's got better every season under poch

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
    3. Dorset

Dorset The Voice Of Reason Founding Member

Ok so I am wrong, plain wrong. There is no 'us' when it comes to transfer money, there is only Levy's bank balance.

4. wilson

wilson Player in Training.

I wish Walker all the best but I hope we smash the granny out of City even more now, win more trophies than them and Trips becomes England's no1 choice.. :)

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    5. Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur Player in Training.

6. Don Diaz

Don Diaz Zero tolerance of Numpty's Founding Member

Remember the Bale money - he spent all of it + about £20m on top. The man has fault's and I get he's not your cup of tea, but he is gradually transforming the club on almost every level to be up there and hopefully competing with Europe's best. In my opinion he has done more for the club than any chairman I can remember, and it was in fact people like Irving Scholar and Alan Sugar, that rather than moving the club forward, treated it like a cash cow.

There will come a time when ENIC, Lewis and Levy sell and we will likely all howl like Banshees at the profit they make. But the football industry is not under their control and I believe that Levy is fan and wants to see his club be the best it can be. That's good enough for me at present and if I didn't like it I would vote with my feet. I'd rather have him than Chinese/American/Russian/Arabic consortium that's for sure......(and regrettably possibly one for the future)

• Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    7. skiathospurs

skiathospurs Well-Known Member Founding Member

"sorry I meant wallet"

The dig at Poch shows there was trouble at mill,"leaving to join the best coach in the world (if its a 2 team league!) who can take me to the next level" or are they 2 player donkey kong??.
      Watch him wind it in when wanyama faces up!!

• Like Like x 1
    8. skiathospurs

I hated Sugar so much I`d accept kim jong fung as owner,the £20m on top of the bale dosh I think was also defoe and dempsey cash?.Whatever, 7 players in one hit is just plain daft and insulting to the squad you have,as everton will probably find out.
      I tolerate Levy,but the wembley ticketing,ST issuing and that he has stopped talking to THST in this period shows,really when push comes to cash its same old.Levys rise in acceptance is mostly down to what Poch has done and its rubbed off on him,any decline in performance and he will come under pressure like kroneke for lack of investment/ambition.

9. Don Diaz

Like I said he has his faults, but delivering the training ground, what will be a fantastic new stadium, recruiting Poch in the first place, countless local and community initiatives and christ knows what else, he's doing more good than bad I reckon. Imagine for a moment what it must be like to be responsible for such a huge club and the fans that worship it and then how you transform it into the new club and infrastructure that we see emerging, whilst trying to keep everyone happy. It's an almost impossible task, especially when you factor in financing the whole operation. it's no small achievement and sometimes you have to have a bit of 'dictator' about you otherwise you get nowhere.

As I understand it every existing STH and down to about 55,000 on the Bronze list had an opportunity to buy one. It was their individual choice whether they did or didn't. I get the one season amnesty argument and probably agree with it, but the bloke is under pressure from all sides to deliver on multi levels.

• Agree Agree x 1
    10. Dorset

I didn't say I wanted to replace him did I? He's a cunt and I don't like him even a little bit, but he's no different to any other corporate owner. What makes my arse itch is the idea that he is doing all these great things for the good of the club and that he is some kind of hero. He ain't, he is doing everything for the good of Levy and that's OK because that's what he does, that's what everybody does, we try and make as much wedge as we can so at the end of the race we have the most expensive coffin, so we win.

I won't be howling any louder than usual when the chuckle brothers sell up because it will make no fucking difference - meet the new boss, the same as the old boss. I will not be sending Levy a birthday card or congratulating him on his good works, he is just the rich fucker who part owns the team I support and the reason he owns it is to make money and he might be making bucketloads of it when the questionable property investments that may or not be held by offshore companies yield the profits that might come when the new cash machine tis finished.

Personally I don't give a fuck about the new stadium, I liked the old one and it would make no difference to me if we were in the 4th division, actually it would, it would be a lump cheaper to go to games. As to the transforming the club, well I think he has just got lucky, you mention the Bale money, how about the Modric money, the Berbatov money, the Super Pav money, ? OK, one season he had a splurge but it is obvious that over the last 5 seasons he has spent less than fuck all. If he had not got lucky with players like Harry Kane and we were a relegation fighting team would he be set great then? He has sacked more managers than fuck knows ahem, that in my mind is not the sign of a great man threat is the act of a cunt. Would folks still be planning on building a Levy status if that dick Van Gobb had not turned us down and we hadn't had to settle for Levy's cheap option? Nah. He just got lucky.

I hate the fact that rich fuckers can own any football team, so it would be hypocritical of me to go 'yay Levy what a great chap your are' I really don't care which rich fucker owns the corporation that used to be a club, I won't like any of them, they are and always will be cunts.

11. Don Diaz

This is probably why Walker left.....

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
    12. Yid

Yid Well-Known Member Founding Member

Sooooo if you had a quadruple rollover win, got ya payout from the African Prince then bunged it on a ridiculous acca that came in and was cray cray wedged up with billions to spare and you brought the club....... would you be a cunt?

13. Dorset

Of course I would. Everybody would - anybody who says he wouldn't is a cunt - just like everybody else. If I had that sort of money though I would be waving goodbye to the 4th Reich and moving to my own desert island and no, I will not be welcoming anybody to my island, visitors will be discouraged, so unless you can dodge my trained sharks, piranhas, formation wasp team and my team of nubile, nimble, deadly lady ninjas then don't bother dropping by for a cup of tea, even if you get past the minefield and the other life-ending surprises.

Like I said I am not blaming Levy for being a cunt and lining his pockets with our money, after all we are the silly cunts who pay for tickets, Sky Subscriptions and buy the overpriced shit he sells. Luckily when the revolution comes things will change and ownership of football teams ( and the fucking trains ) will be given back to the rightful owners, the people. It's a class struggle just like Grouchy's brother said - ,:

Capital is money, capital is commodities and Levy is a cunt. By virtue of it being value, it has acquired the occult ability to add value to itself. It brings forth living offspring like Levy who is a cunt, or, at the least, lays golden eggs which can only be eaten with soldiers by rich cunts like Levy - Karl Marx.

• Funny Funny x 3
    14. skiathospurs

What if I bring the biscuits and some pepperami would that work?

asking for a friend..

a little short ginger,rotweiller type who likes cuddles in the blue oyster

15. Don Diaz

[​IMG]

????

• Agree Agree x 1
    16. skiathospurs

• Funny Funny x 3
    17. Don Diaz

Unbelieveable to think he's half the price of Walker.....

• Funny Funny x 1
    18. skiathospurs

or that they let trippier go on a freebie and then spend 80m

• Funny Funny x 3
      • Agree Agree x 1
    19. Finchbee

Finchbee Player in Training.

Still not as bad as utd

• Agree Agree x 1
    20. Nundy

Nundy Member Founding Member