• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Kyle Walker

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Some tinternet issues getting on here the last few weeks. Glad to be back!
Where better to start than this one!
£50m+ for him is a ridiculously good deal for us and anyone who says different is wrong. Plain wrong. Don't know why he wanted to go, fallout with Pochettino, lack of balls to fight for his place, went for the moolah etc. No idea tbh but for the foreseeable future in my eyes he's a money grabbing cunt.
Hope you achieve everything you ever wanted from your football career at that soulless dump.

Pretty sure there is a video doing the rounds where he says he's "TTID" whilst sitting beside Danny Rose on a plane. Shallow words matesy. Enjoy your cabbage
Ok so I am wrong, plain wrong. There is no 'us' when it comes to transfer money, there is only Levy's bank balance.

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
I wish Walker all the best but I hope we smash the granny out of City even more now, win more trophies than them and Trips becomes England's no1 choice.. :)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Ok so I am wrong, plain wrong. There is no 'us' when it comes to transfer money, there is only Levy's bank balance.
Remember the Bale money - he spent all of it + about £20m on top. The man has fault's and I get he's not your cup of tea, but he is gradually transforming the club on almost every level to be up there and hopefully competing with Europe's best. In my opinion he has done more for the club than any chairman I can remember, and it was in fact people like Irving Scholar and Alan Sugar, that rather than moving the club forward, treated it like a cash cow.

There will come a time when ENIC, Lewis and Levy sell and we will likely all howl like Banshees at the profit they make. But the football industry is not under their control and I believe that Levy is fan and wants to see his club be the best it can be. That's good enough for me at present and if I didn't like it I would vote with my feet. I'd rather have him than Chinese/American/Russian/Arabic consortium that's for sure......(and regrettably possibly one for the future)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Remember the Bale money - he spent all of it + about £20m on top. The man has fault's and I get he's not your cup of tea, but he is gradually transforming the club on almost every level to be up there and hopefully competing with Europe's best. In my opinion he has done more for the club than any chairman I can remember, and it was in fact people like Irving Scholar and Alan Sugar, that rather than moving the club forward, treated it like a cash cow.

There will come a time when ENIC, Lewis and Levy sell and we will likely all howl like Banshees at the profit they make. But the football industry is not under their control and I believe that Levy is fan and wants to see his club be the best it can be. That's good enough for me at present and if I didn't like it I would vote with my feet. I'd rather have him than Chinese/American/Russian/Arabic consortium that's for sure......(and regrettably possibly one for the future)
I hated Sugar so much I`d accept kim jong fung as owner,the £20m on top of the bale dosh I think was also defoe and dempsey cash?.Whatever, 7 players in one hit is just plain daft and insulting to the squad you have,as everton will probably find out.
I tolerate Levy,but the wembley ticketing,ST issuing and that he has stopped talking to THST in this period shows,really when push comes to cash its same old.Levys rise in acceptance is mostly down to what Poch has done and its rubbed off on him,any decline in performance and he will come under pressure like kroneke for lack of investment/ambition.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Like I said he has his faults, but delivering the training ground, what will be a fantastic new stadium, recruiting Poch in the first place, countless local and community initiatives and christ knows what else, he's doing more good than bad I reckon. Imagine for a moment what it must be like to be responsible for such a huge club and the fans that worship it and then how you transform it into the new club and infrastructure that we see emerging, whilst trying to keep everyone happy. It's an almost impossible task, especially when you factor in financing the whole operation. it's no small achievement and sometimes you have to have a bit of 'dictator' about you otherwise you get nowhere.

As I understand it every existing STH and down to about 55,000 on the Bronze list had an opportunity to buy one. It was their individual choice whether they did or didn't. I get the one season amnesty argument and probably agree with it, but the bloke is under pressure from all sides to deliver on multi levels.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

I didn't say I wanted to replace him did I? He's a cunt and I don't like him even a little bit, but he's no different to any other corporate owner. What makes my arse itch is the idea that he is doing all these great things for the good of the club and that he is some kind of hero. He ain't, he is doing everything for the good of Levy and that's OK because that's what he does, that's what everybody does, we try and make as much wedge as we can so at the end of the race we have the most expensive coffin, so we win.

I won't be howling any louder than usual when the chuckle brothers sell up because it will make no fucking difference - meet the new boss, the same as the old boss. I will not be sending Levy a birthday card or congratulating him on his good works, he is just the rich fucker who part owns the team I support and the reason he owns it is to make money and he might be making bucketloads of it when the questionable property investments that may or not be held by offshore companies yield the profits that might come when the new cash machine tis finished.

Personally I don't give a fuck about the new stadium, I liked the old one and it would make no difference to me if we were in the 4th division, actually it would, it would be a lump cheaper to go to games. As to the transforming the club, well I think he has just got lucky, you mention the Bale money, how about the Modric money, the Berbatov money, the Super Pav money, ? OK, one season he had a splurge but it is obvious that over the last 5 seasons he has spent less than fuck all. If he had not got lucky with players like Harry Kane and we were a relegation fighting team would he be set great then? He has sacked more managers than fuck knows ahem, that in my mind is not the sign of a great man threat is the act of a cunt. Would folks still be planning on building a Levy status if that dick Van Gobb had not turned us down and we hadn't had to settle for Levy's cheap option? Nah. He just got lucky.

I hate the fact that rich fuckers can own any football team, so it would be hypocritical of me to go 'yay Levy what a great chap your are' I really don't care which rich fucker owns the corporation that used to be a club, I won't like any of them, they are and always will be cunts.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I didn't say I wanted to replace him did I? He's a cunt and I don't like him even a little bit, but he's no different to any other corporate owner. What makes my arse itch is the idea that he is doing all these great things for the good of the club and that he is some kind of hero. He ain't, he is doing everything for the good of Levy and that's OK because that's what he does, that's what everybody does, we try and make as much wedge as we can so at the end of the race we have the most expensive coffin, so we win.

I won't be howling any louder than usual when the chuckle brothers sell up because it will make no fucking difference - meet the new boss, the same as the old boss. I will not be sending Levy a birthday card or congratulating him on his good works, he is just the rich fucker who part owns the team I support and the reason he owns it is to make money and he might be making bucketloads of it when the questionable property investments that may or not be held by offshore companies yield the profits that might come when the new cash machine tis finished.

Personally I don't give a fuck about the new stadium, I liked the old one and it would make no difference to me if we were in the 4th division, actually it would, it would be a lump cheaper to go to games. As to the transforming the club, well I think he has just got lucky, you mention the Bale money, how about the Modric money, the Berbatov money, the Super Pav money, ? OK, one season he had a splurge but it is obvious that over the last 5 seasons he has spent less than fuck all. If he had not got lucky with players like Harry Kane and we were a relegation fighting team would he be set great then? He has sacked more managers than fuck knows ahem, that in my mind is not the sign of a great man threat is the act of a cunt. Would folks still be planning on building a Levy status if that dick Van Gobb had not turned us down and we hadn't had to settle for Levy's cheap option? Nah. He just got lucky.

I hate the fact that rich fuckers can own any football team, so it would be hypocritical of me to go 'yay Levy what a great chap your are' I really don't care which rich fucker owns the corporation that used to be a club, I won't like any of them, they are and always will be cunts.
Sooooo if you had a quadruple rollover win, got ya payout from the African Prince then bunged it on a ridiculous acca that came in and was cray cray wedged up with billions to spare and you brought the club....... would you be a cunt?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Sooooo if you had a quadruple rollover win, got ya payout from the African Prince then bunged it on a ridiculous acca that came in and was cray cray wedged up with billions to spare and you brought the club....... would you be a cunt?
Of course I would. Everybody would - anybody who says he wouldn't is a cunt - just like everybody else. If I had that sort of money though I would be waving goodbye to the 4th Reich and moving to my own desert island and no, I will not be welcoming anybody to my island, visitors will be discouraged, so unless you can dodge my trained sharks, piranhas, formation wasp team and my team of nubile, nimble, deadly lady ninjas then don't bother dropping by for a cup of tea, even if you get past the minefield and the other life-ending surprises.

Like I said I am not blaming Levy for being a cunt and lining his pockets with our money, after all we are the silly cunts who pay for tickets, Sky Subscriptions and buy the overpriced shit he sells. Luckily when the revolution comes things will change and ownership of football teams ( and the fucking trains ) will be given back to the rightful owners, the people. It's a class struggle just like Grouchy's brother said - ,:

Capital is money, capital is commodities and Levy is a cunt. By virtue of it being value, it has acquired the occult ability to add value to itself. It brings forth living offspring like Levy who is a cunt, or, at the least, lays golden eggs which can only be eaten with soldiers by rich cunts like Levy - Karl Marx.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Of course I would. Everybody would - anybody who says he wouldn't is a cunt - just like everybody else. If I had that sort of money though I would be waving goodbye to the 4th Reich and moving to my own desert island and no, I will not be welcoming anybody to my island, visitors will be discouraged, so unless you can dodge my trained sharks, piranhas, formation wasp team and my team of nubile, nimble, deadly lady ninjas then don't bother dropping by for a cup of tea, even if you get past the minefield and the other life-ending surprises.

Like I said I am not blaming Levy for being a cunt and lining his pockets with our money, after all we are the silly cunts who pay for tickets, Sky Subscriptions and buy the overpriced shit he sells. Luckily when the revolution comes things will change and ownership of football teams ( and the fucking trains ) will be given back to the rightful owners, the people. It's a class struggle just like Grouchy's brother said - ,:

Capital is money, capital is commodities and Levy is a cunt. By virtue of it being value, it has acquired the occult ability to add value to itself. It brings forth living offspring like Levy who is a cunt, or, at the least, lays golden eggs which can only be eaten with soldiers by rich cunts like Levy - Karl Marx.
What if I bring the biscuits and some pepperami would that work?

asking for a friend..

a little short ginger,rotweiller type who likes cuddles in the blue oyster

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...boss-Mauricio-Pochettino-Kyle-Walker-row.html

In August 2016, having completed a pre-season tour where they played Atletico Madrid, Spurs return to London for a meeting.
Kyle Walker turns up late and Pochettino snaps...
We'd trained well with the whole squad and it was time to speak to everyone as a group. Miki [first-team coach Miguel D'Agostino] stood up with his computer. I usually stand next to him, but today I sat down to wait for the players to arrive.

Kyle Walker came into the room late. Not good. Something clicked in my head at that moment. I said to myself, 'I'm going to make a speech. But they also need to watch something.' I spoke for what seemed like half an hour. When our title hopes were extinguished after putting in such a colossal effort, finishing second turned into an insignificant prize.
Over the season, Pochettino becomes more and more impressed with the form of Kieran Trippier and in April he starts two games against Burnley and Watford, picked ahead of Walker...

I knew there would be speculation over why I left Walker out of the starting XI, but we felt Trippier was the right pick. He didn't have a great start to the season, but he got into gear when his opportunity came.

His form dipped again over the Christmas period, but after that he kept upping his game, despite not being a regular starter. And sometimes, however much you put it off, you have to take the plunge and give a player a chance at another's expense. Leaving out a regular always wounds them, creating a rift between them and the coaching staff that can be very difficult to heal.
Walker had just played back-to-back games for the national team. Our first match after his return was against Burnley. Trippier had been doing well in training for a few months and got the nod, meaning Walker was on the bench. We played Swansea on the Wednesday and Walker started. Trippier came back into the team to face Watford on the Saturday and was man of the match.

We won all three fixtures and were happy to have two regular starters competing for a place, with both players looking fresh for the final stretch of the campaign.

Walker came to my office after the Watford game. 'Gaffer, I've been at Tottenham for nine years. I've thought about it and my heart isn't here any more. Nor is my head. I've given all I have to give. I wanted to tell you before I tell my agent that I want to leave this summer.'

'Kyle, you have to stay professional. There's a month and a half to go. We're battling for the Premier League and FA Cup. We have to be focused and finish the campaign strongly.'

'OK, gaffer. But it's already decided.'

'Well, that doesn't just depend on you or me. It depends on the club, above all. You've disappointed me because you've decided to tell me that you want to leave when there is a month and bit left in the competition... You could've sucked it up, kept quiet, trained, played and helped the team when not picked... and at the end of the season you could have come and told me.'

Miguel was present. I always try to ensure there are witnesses during private conversations. I considered it to be an alarming lack of respect for his team-mates and a slap in the face for the club. None of that could be explained to the public at the time.

I had to bite my tongue. From that point, the rumours started to proliferate.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...boss-Mauricio-Pochettino-Kyle-Walker-row.html

In August 2016, having completed a pre-season tour where they played Atletico Madrid, Spurs return to London for a meeting.
Kyle Walker turns up late and Pochettino snaps...
We'd trained well with the whole squad and it was time to speak to everyone as a group. Miki [first-team coach Miguel D'Agostino] stood up with his computer. I usually stand next to him, but today I sat down to wait for the players to arrive.

Kyle Walker came into the room late. Not good. Something clicked in my head at that moment. I said to myself, 'I'm going to make a speech. But they also need to watch something.' I spoke for what seemed like half an hour. When our title hopes were extinguished after putting in such a colossal effort, finishing second turned into an insignificant prize.
Over the season, Pochettino becomes more and more impressed with the form of Kieran Trippier and in April he starts two games against Burnley and Watford, picked ahead of Walker...

I knew there would be speculation over why I left Walker out of the starting XI, but we felt Trippier was the right pick. He didn't have a great start to the season, but he got into gear when his opportunity came.

His form dipped again over the Christmas period, but after that he kept upping his game, despite not being a regular starter. And sometimes, however much you put it off, you have to take the plunge and give a player a chance at another's expense. Leaving out a regular always wounds them, creating a rift between them and the coaching staff that can be very difficult to heal.
Walker had just played back-to-back games for the national team. Our first match after his return was against Burnley. Trippier had been doing well in training for a few months and got the nod, meaning Walker was on the bench. We played Swansea on the Wednesday and Walker started. Trippier came back into the team to face Watford on the Saturday and was man of the match.

We won all three fixtures and were happy to have two regular starters competing for a place, with both players looking fresh for the final stretch of the campaign.

Walker came to my office after the Watford game. 'Gaffer, I've been at Tottenham for nine years. I've thought about it and my heart isn't here any more. Nor is my head. I've given all I have to give. I wanted to tell you before I tell my agent that I want to leave this summer.'

'Kyle, you have to stay professional. There's a month and a half to go. We're battling for the Premier League and FA Cup. We have to be focused and finish the campaign strongly.'

'OK, gaffer. But it's already decided.'

'Well, that doesn't just depend on you or me. It depends on the club, above all. You've disappointed me because you've decided to tell me that you want to leave when there is a month and bit left in the competition... You could've sucked it up, kept quiet, trained, played and helped the team when not picked... and at the end of the season you could have come and told me.'

Miguel was present. I always try to ensure there are witnesses during private conversations. I considered it to be an alarming lack of respect for his team-mates and a slap in the face for the club. None of that could be explained to the public at the time.

I had to bite my tongue. From that point, the rumours started to proliferate.
'Kyle, you have to stay professional.' - Translation from Pochetinoish to Ingerlish: 'Don't be a cunt, you cunt'

Latest posts

Associates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CyprusSpurs