By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

LASK (H) Europa Lge thurs 22nd oct 2020 20.00

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
LASK ??Its a breed of dog isnt it?WTF is a LASK.

football is gone.......

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
LASK ??Its a breed of dog isnt it?WTF is a LASK.

football is gone.......

Linzer Athletik-Sport-Klub, commonly known as Linzer ASK or simply LASK, is an Austrian association football club

works for me, to be honest

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I think we will win by a lot, let's face it we'll need to score a few before the last 10 mins kick in. I hear Dele, Lo Celso and Lamela were all training on the pitch after the West Ham game. Lets hope we're 4-0 up after an hour and then Jose rests a few to give everyone game time. Is it on telly?

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Maureen has confirmed that he will.......is that a form of punishment? if so Aurier should start as well, with Sissoko.
What about Winks!!!

And in a Jon Lovitt's SNL voice: "Winks & Sissoko... ...that's the ticket!"

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
What about Winks!!!

And in a Jon Lovitt's SNL voice: "Winks & Sissoko... ...that's the ticket!"
Will the argies grace us with their presence,or are they still protesting the malvinas by pretending to be injured all the time?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
A reminder that UEFA will permit 12 substitutes to be named in European competition this season, with five substitutions allowed during the game.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
The game is live on BT Sport 2 at 8.00pm or a free streaming site of your choice.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The game is live on BT Sport 2 at 8.00pm or a free streaming site of your choice.
Streaming?thats so 2018,we`re mostly on iptv I believe.Why pay sky,bt,amazon,netflix,disney+ etc etc when you can get them all for nearly nothing.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Streaming?thats so 2018,we`re mostly on iptv I believe.Why pay sky,bt,amazon,netflix,disney+ etc etc when you can get them all for nearly nothing.
Ahh yes, but as you know, I’m stuck around about 2008 and we’re about to beat The chavs in the league Cup final - happy days.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
A mate of mine once got up in the middle of the night after a hard day in the pub....walked in to the bathroom...stood (somehow) IN the toilet.....and pissed on the floor.

You were just sharing that on behalf of a friend, right?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Ahh yes, but as you know, I’m stuck around about 2008 and we’re about to beat The chavs in the league Cup final - happy days.
Indeed. It was the search for a stream of that game that brought me to a certain forum that shall not now be named.

Reactions: Yid
spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
My boy was born the week of the Euro 2012 final. By the time Brasil 2014 rolled around, he knew enough that football = cursing.

Was at the in-laws' for a barbeque, snuck in to watch Ghana v Uruguay (guessing here). Father-in-law and brother-in-law joined me with moderate interest. My diaper-clad son and heir toddled in to join us, saw what was on the screen, and yelled "Shit! fuck!".

Great way to impress Poppa. The lad next learned, before he knew about anything as bourgeois as scores or league tables, to ask how many beers the day's match would be.

Then, because this was the era of dodgy streams (this is the point of the story for those of you still reading),he came to associate footie with Christmas. Not because of the festive fixture congestion, but because of all the pop-up ads with Santa's little helper(s) wearing nothing but panties and a smile.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
....pissing in the wash bin.......classic, we've all been there!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I met a group of paddy`s in Ibiza when I was 20 ish,I was still living at home then, and "Rab" who was working in enfield came down for a sesh.Anyway about whatever stupid o`clock he was in the bathroom which was next to my mums bedroom,and when she went to see wtf was going on,he was washing his clothes in the toilet .

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I met a group of paddy`s in Ibiza when I was 20 ish,I was still living at home then, and "Rab" who was working in enfield came down for a sesh.Anyway about whatever stupid o`clock he was in the bathroom which was next to my mums bedroom,and when she went to see wtf was going on,he was washing his clothes in the toilet .
This is turning into the 4 Yorkshireman sketch from Monty Python.....‘you had it lucky’ we could only dream of a toilet etc etc

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
This is turning into the 4 Yorkshireman sketch from Monty Python.....‘you had it lucky’ we could only dream of a toilet etc etc
OFC he supported Liverpool,so he came on the shelf with us,grobbelar did a howler and he was forced to jump up and down celebrating,everytime grobbelar got near the ball the shelf was doing a weird "bruuuuuce" noise.Anyway when Liverpool scored he just lent over and whispered in my ear "yup" ..Class weekend though-

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Ek812_1XgAcEpt6

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Fucking hell, Dele still can't get a game and Lamela can???, I hate Mourinho and his I'm the boss games, same with Pogba at Man Utd. Dele was a fucking saviour in Maureens first 10 games and for much of last season.

Good to see Vinicius playing, Austin and Clarke on the bench. Hope we cruise this and that Kane, Son etc. not required.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Gareth "training game" Bale...

Few flash touches but he is a fucking shadow and a passenger.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Sanchez is a liability... he isn't calm, composed or even measured is the way he approaches the game.

He's had nothing to do tonight but still manages to make my arse hole wink every time the ball is near him.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Gareth "training game" Bale...

Few flash touches but he is a fucking shadow and a passenger.
To be fair he hasn’t had a game and needs to get match fit. When he is, we’ll see what he’s got.