By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Last one, Sunday tea time (A) PL

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
6th, 7th, 8th or 9th? Is anyone really bovvered? The dark side of my brain is screaming '9th you cunt, tip the fucking scales, force Levy out' while the other side of my brain, which is even darker is screaming 'kill them all'. We'll probably win this 3-0, lose it 4-0 or something else.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I come to this with my usual unwarranted optimism. Sunny day and some champagne football. Not too much to ask for, is it?

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
A curler from 25 yards, a lob and a diving header? A coupla goal-line clearances? A crunching tackle or two that's completely clean, but really, really hurts both sinner and saint? Somebody in the wall taking it in the nuts and then laughing about it? And, of course, an injury-time winner scored by Lloris off a corner.

Again...I'm not asking too much, am I?

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I don't even know if I'll bother to watch but still hope for the best from the club.
Happy to see the back end of this season.

My dream is a capable DoF overseeing the team from the day after tomorrow & rebuilding the squad.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
You know, I've reconsidered & will try to watch it. What do they say about the hope...?

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Can't be arsed at the moment. It plays into my decades long irrational hatred of Leicester as well because they have to go for it to try and finish in the top four so will likely end up battering us.

Might change my mind later but might watch Army of the Dead instead.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Not a fucking chance we get anything from this.

Best we can hope is that Harry nicks a goal and wins the Golden Boot.

Leicester 3-1 for mine.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Strange day. Think we all know it went Pete tong a while ago now, but this to me is the end of an era. Kane's last game and I'd reckon the last time we see Spurs play European football for quite a while.

We could have had it all, we got fuck all #levyout

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I have never wanted a football season to end as much as this one.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I decided to watch only to find Winks playing again

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Had to be that tosser from the spot .. I'm out ..

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

For once, I have no issue with Woolwich finishing above us if it means they have to play in the Conference League instead of us.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Yeah, perhaps no Europe for a season will do is good...

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

So much for that idea. I'm always happy when we beat Leicester but it's meant qualification for the bloody Conference League now.

Some quality from Bale though. I wouldn't rule him out of staying next season either. He won't get a place back at Real so unless he retires, he could well stay on.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Not a bad watch. Spurs surprised me today. Didn't role over when there was so much at stake for LC.
If that was Kane's last game for Spurs, so be it. Bring on the rebuild.

Bale is class when he applies himself. So composed on the ball.

PS In fairness to Winks, he was OK today & that was a smart foul near the end.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Perhaps a European competition we can win?

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Man this is a hard team to root for right now. And I am not excited about playing in the conference thing. Maybe I am being judgmental and it will be worthwhile but I'd rather send the academy team and be done with it. LEVY OUT!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Tea time is mid afternoon?
Of course, one takes afternoon tea at 4pm, unless of course one is a dreadful Norhern oik who eats their 'tea' when sophisticated chaps like me eat their dinner, I expect they have red wine with chips when any decent sommelier would of course recommend a nice red.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Today's the day where acceptance is the key word amongst us. And I think it is accepted that we will probably lose our best player. We desperately need a clearout of players that have clearly lost their edge (Dele etc)and players that really never had an edge ( Dier, Doherty, and about 6 more)
But for me the main acceptance must come from Levy. Is there anyone in his team that will tell him what's what ?!? I don't think so...and so, we'll carry on in the hope that whatever cheap alternative to Mourinho we eventually get will turn out to be a brilliant coup. It's not a shut down, just a restart. But it'll take a couple of seasons to get back to where we want to be..and that's if the right manager comes in...if he doesn't work, it could be a long long time before we're talking about CL football again.

Look in the mirror Levy.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
I enjoyed watching the game today. I think I’ve said that less than five times in the last 9 months.

I celebrated when Kane scored as I really wanted him to win the golden boot. I celebrated again when he assisted bale as I really wanted him to finish with most assists.

we have a big chance at a trophy next season, even if it is more Mickey Mouse than the league cup.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I enjoyed watching the game today. I think I’ve said that less than five times in the last 9 months.

I celebrated when Kane scored as I really wanted him to win the golden boot. I celebrated again when he assisted bale as I really wanted him to finish with most assists.

we have a big chance at a trophy next season, even if it is more Mickey Mouse than the league cup.

That's not a fucking trophy. It's an award for participation. Beating Bumfuck United of Macedonia is not a trophy.

We are now the fat kid that get's picked last...and only because he offers lollies.

Levy can suck my filthy.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
"If you thought the Europa League was shit, tune into the ECL Cup"

That's how I would market it for TV. Honestly. Market it like Celebrity Big Brother or something...watch a whole heap of has been's and wannabe's, cripples and spastics play for the biggest steaming pile of shit trophy in professional sport. It'd be brilliant for Gogglebox.

What a fucking joke...the best of the mediocre coming up against each other on a Thursday night.

Fuck me, if any cunt celebrates should we 'win' this trophy then they can fuck right off. The most elite 7th placed team in Europe...how fucking prestigious.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
"If you thought the Europa League was shit, tune into the ECL Cup"

That's how I would market it for TV. Honestly. Market it like Celebrity Big Brother or something...watch a whole heap of has been's and wannabe's, cripples and spastics play for the biggest steaming pile of shit trophy in professional sport. It'd be brilliant for Gogglebox.

What a fucking joke...the best of the mediocre coming up against each other on a Thursday night.

Fuck me, if any cunt celebrates should we 'win' this trophy then they can fuck right off. The most elite 7th placed team in Europe...how fucking prestigious.
So essentially, it's the 3rd tier of European Club Football. I don't think Crypty is too far off with some of these club names.