By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Leaving or staying?

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
I’m staying , my ancestors originally came over here raping and pillaging , and I’m not gonna sit idly by and watch another lot do the the same .....this is my country, and I like it .
Don’t go Liam , didn’t know your Mrs was Greek , nor a Dr , I hope she Urns a lot ......do you speak the lingo . See you at LFC Game I assume you bought your ticket
Not bought my ticket yet but will do tomorrow as got some dough coming in then. I don't speak the lingo but wouldn't matter with regards to getting the job I been offered out there. Although it's a difficult language I've no doubt I'd pick it up if I put a bit of effort in.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We won't be leaving to escape the nazi facist cunts of little England and moving to Almeria. I don't like Mojacar, the inland Brit enclaves of Arborleas and Albox are shite, too barren, I need some trees, really, really fucking hot as well. We drove up to visit friends near Torrivieja yesterday and there are more flag waving nazis there than back in Little England, Costa Del Yorkshire or what? A truly awful, terrible, shithole of a place, luckily most of the cunts who own holiday homes there don't go anywhere else, so I will never have to sit in a nice bar and listen to some fat cunt moaning that she didn't like tapas and wanted proper food and how the waiter couldn't be bothered to speak English and then sneered at us when I ordered them nasty foreign olives, bread, olive oil and Spanish ham stuff - in Spanish, the look on her ugly fat face was precious.

We thought we'd have a look at some other areas before we moved to Valencia, just in case other places were better - they ain't not never no fucking better.

Six months until Little England is closed and the nazis end free movement out of the country. The Brexit prison will be locking the doors at the end of March next year - tick, tock. Cunts, stupid, facist, nazi, xenophobic cunts. The land of milk and honey Brexit is now the 'we will just about survive with our Blitz spirit' Brexit, how fucking mental can a country go before psychiatric help is forced on it?

The official UK nazi party now want special laws for muslims - does that remind anybody of a little bloke with a funny moustache? "We're not racists" they say, "we're anti extremism" - fuck off you fucking nazis, at least have the fucking decency of being honest and say you hate muslims because you haven't got the fucking foggiest idea about Islam and you only have enough fucking brain cells to listen to the the lies from cunts like Robinson who tell you that anyone who is different to you must be hated.

After the war - which side will you tell your grand-children you were on? Will you lie to them? Yeah, of course you will.

Tick, tock.

That's better , you can't beat a nice Sunday morning rant.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
We won't be leaving to escape the nazi facist cunts of little England and moving to Almeria. I don't like Mojacar, the inland Brit enclaves of Arborleas and Albox are shite, too barren, I need some trees, really, really fucking hot as well. We drove up to visit friends near Torrivieja yesterday and there are more flag waving nazis there than back in Little England, Costa Del Yorkshire or what? A truly awful, terrible, shithole of a place, luckily most of the cunts who own holiday homes there don't go anywhere else, so I will never have to sit in a nice bar and listen to some fat cunt moaning that she didn't like tapas and wanted proper food and how the waiter couldn't be bothered to speak English and then sneered at us when I ordered them nasty foreign olives, bread, olive oil and Spanish ham stuff - in Spanish, the look on her ugly fat face was precious.

We thought we'd have a look at some other areas before we moved to Valencia, just in case other places were better - they ain't not never no fucking better.

Six months until Little England is closed and the nazis end free movement out of the country. The Brexit prison will be locking the doors at the end of March next year - tick, tock. Cunts, stupid, facist, nazi, xenophobic cunts. The land of milk and honey Brexit is now the 'we will just about survive with our Blitz spirit' Brexit, how fucking mental can a country go before psychiatric help is forced on it?

The official UK nazi party now want special laws for muslims - does that remind anybody of a little bloke with a funny moustache? "We're not racists" they say, "we're anti extremism" - fuck off you fucking nazis, at least have the fucking decency of being honest and say you hate muslims because you haven't got the fucking foggiest idea about Islam and you only have enough fucking brain cells to listen to the the lies from cunts like Robinson who tell you that anyone who is different to you must be hated.

After the war - which side will you tell your grand-children you were on? Will you lie to them? Yeah, of course you will.

Tick, tock.

That's better , you can't beat a nice Sunday morning rant.
Don’t want to say I told you so but......the ex pats are generally the people you’re escaping from. Disaster averted? Or Mosman instead ???

Joking apart didn’t you live in Germany for a while? Southern Black Forest area is good, however they’re getting as racist as parts of the UK, especially in the East.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Don’t want to say I told you so but......the ex pats are generally the people you’re escaping from. Disaster averted? Or Mosman instead ???

Joking apart didn’t you live in Germany for a while? Southern Black Forest area is good, however they’re getting as racist as parts of the UK, especially in the East.
Yep, Germany is nice, but the east has always been mental. Not as mental as the first time I visited East Berlin in the 70s that was very, very mental and fucking scary. Bavaria is not really Germany, at least the Bayerisch don't think so! Both me and Mrs D sprechen Deutsch so IF it wasn't so fucking cold in the winter and stupidly hot in the summer then we would go there.

The Northern Costa Blanca from Valencia down to almost Denia is not full of expats, the ones who live there are more integrated into the Spanglish way of life, there are a few places to avoid but we are coming back in a couple of weeks to look at some nice houses in the Orba valley and sort out a rental place while we look for the new Casa Dorset. It's getting close now, we are planning to leave the UK permanently on the 1st November, but you know what plans are, they are cunts, so we will see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yid
Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Yep, Germany is nice, but the east has always been mental. Not as mental as the first time I visited East Berlin in the 70s that was very, very mental and fucking scary. Bavaria is not really Germany, at least the Bayerisch don't think so! Both me and Mrs D sprechen Deutsch so IF it wasn't so fucking cold in the winter and stupidly hot in the summer then we would go there.

The Northern Costa Blanca from Valencia down to almost Denia is not full of expats, the ones who live there are more integrated into the Spanglish way of life, there are a few places to avoid but we are coming back in a couple of weeks to look at some nice houses in the Orba valley and sort out a rental place while we look for the new Casa Dorset. It's getting close now, we are planning to leave the UK permanently on the 1st November, but you what plans are, they are cunts, so we will see.

So, you've gonna have a pool you say...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

The Northern Costa Blanca from Valencia down to almost Denia is not full of expats, the ones who live there are more integrated into the Spanglish way of life, there are a few places to avoid but we are coming back in a couple of weeks to look at some nice houses in the Orba valley and sort out a rental place while we look for the new Casa Dorset. It's getting close now, we are planning to leave the UK permanently on the 1st November, but you what plans are, they are cunts, so we will see.
Most ex-pats are either runaway,alcoholics,deluded or all 3.I swerve most of them here,most of them seem to want to move abroad and drink beer or wine from midday everyday,which is nice for a two week escape but when thats your life it makes you a boring cunt,because people in that state recount the same story over and over again,often in the same hour!!Its like living in a country full of wetherspoons punters!!Most of them couldnt stand england and within a couple of years cant stand where they have moved to,they dont realise the problem is them!!

At least this is off the beaten track so not more than 100 odd here if that.I probably interact with about 10 of them,they think its weird (or I am) because i dont want to be friends with anyone just because we speak a common language.But its the old saying "birds of a feather,peck the eyes out the other fuckers so they cant find you".

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We're in sunny Spain again. It's not sunny at the moment, but still nice.

Farking blimey we were only home for a week then whoosh, cheap Ryan Air flight back to the bit we like just below Valencia. We've only had two trips out with agents so far and I was starting to think we were not going to find anywhere - I am very impatient and expect the dream house to be the first one we see, but apparently the real world isn't like that and we have to go and see loads. Mrs D has told me that, so it must be true. But, we did see one that we both nearly 100% like yesterday so, maybe.......

We have appointed a lawyer, she's nice, and the agents we have seen are terrified of her, their heads drop when we tell them we won't be using their pet lawyers and who we will be using, in fact one said there were two houses he wouldn't show us because our advocate would not touch them as they were not 'correct'. One really nice estate agent bloke we saw in Easter said not to bother with a lawyer and that he would do all the paperwork - oh how I laughed while I told him the silly Spanish sausage to fuck off.

It's getting real now, doing grown up stuff like appointing a lawyer and seeing a notary next week to give the lawyer power to buy the house (when we find it) for us. We have about 20 properties left to see this trip , I will get bored with today's agent round about lunchtime but I will be mature and grownup and pretend to be interested and not tell him to fuck off, so Mrs D will allow me to live one more day.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I know what you mean, and the cost, but Sydney is where I would go, every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Fuck no...not these days mate.

You'd move to Melbourne and it isn't even close. Sydney had a massive opportunity after the 2000 Olympics to become something special. Now it is just a shithole with sun. Melbourne has everything...world class sporting events, world class dining, great entertainment and a heap more stuff that Sydney once took for granted but fucked up completely. It's also cheaper and easier to get around. And the weather in Melbourne isn't half as bad as those Sydney cunts will try and sell you on (it's really all they have these days to hang their hat on). Also, buying or renting anything within 20 miles of Sydney Harbour (the only redeeming feature of Sydney) is just plain unaffordable for regular people. Oh, and then there is the ridiculous Sydney fun police with their lockout laws which means you can't get a beer after about 10pm without being forced to stay in the establishment you buy it in. I did 10 years in Sydney and thought it was the business. And then I moved to Melbourne and realised how blinded I was by the Sydney propaganda machine. Melbourne is a better city than Sydney and it is not even close. Once you have seen Sydney Harbour there is fuck all left to do. And don't get me started on their allegedly awesome beaches. Once it hits 25 degrees good luck finding a spare grain of sand at dumps like Bondi, Coogee and Manly. You have to go north...if you can find public transport that will take you there. Or you can drive and waste your life waiting in traffic. There are reasons that people are leaving Sydney in their droves. They have completely fucked the place.

Plus Melbourne has the best group of Yid fans anywhere outside of Europe.

Last edited:
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Nearly there. Spanish bank account set up, power of attorney signed over to the lawyer and notarised by the notary who notarises stuff. Good idea that, he tells you in English what you are signing over so the lawyer can't tell you porky pies.

The only small step is finding the house! We have seen about a million in the last month, Mrs D says I am exaggerating, but I'm not, it was at least a million. After a lot of travelling round we have narrowed down the search area and the type of house we want now and are off to view a load more today. We have seen some stunning town houses, the sort of thing that would cost you a couple of million quid in the shittier ares of London or a good 500k in Yeovil - selling here for 100k, or less but we have realised we don't do towns! Fucking noisy places. We know what we want and today we might find the new Dorset residence, fingers crossed.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Go on a “place in the sun”
They did an episode here,i can tell you,most of what they say is bollocks,overly optimistic and full of shit like all estate agents.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We just bought a house! Yep. Fucking bloody blimey, we have been looking for months and kaboom, we found the perfect house in the perfect place. OK, we have to wait for all the legal doodads, but we have paid a deposit and agreed the price so fingers crossed we will be living in Spain by January.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
We just bought a house! Yep. Fucking bloody blimey, we have been looking for months and kaboom, we found the perfect house in the perfect place. OK, we have to wait for all the legal doodads, but we have paid a deposit and agreed the price so fingers crossed we will be living in Spain by January.
hope you have a spare room !!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
That's fucking brilliant mate...

You can sit back all smug while this shit hole implodes with racists, bigots and fucktards fighting one another.

I'm building a castle.... with fucking big walls to keep the cunts out.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
That's fucking brilliant mate...

You can sit back all smug while this shit hole implodes with racists, bigots and fucktards fighting one another.

I'm building a castle.... with fucking big walls to keep the cunts out.
Cheers mate, I hope so, it's all a bit nervy at the moment, until the legal stuff is sorted I am jittery as fuck, but being a Spurs supporter since 1964 I am totally used to that feeling. I still can't get my head round the fact that we can buy a 3 bedroom villa with a pool, 800m from the beach - a nice one without all the tourist bollocks and blocks of flats - for about the same as a terraced house in fucking Yeovil, or about a quarter of shit-hole in London.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Cheers mate, I hope so, it's all a bit nervy at the moment, until the legal stuff is sorted I am jittery as fuck, but being a Spurs supporter since 1964 I am totally used to that feeling. I still can't get my head round the fact that we can buy a 3 bedroom villa with a pool, 800m from the beach - a nice one without all the tourist bollocks and blocks of flats - for about the same as a terraced house in fucking Yeovil, or about a quarter of shit-hole in London.

Dead jealous, we've been mooching about the internet looking at houses in France and would love to just say fuck it let's get in before we are locked out but unfortunately we're stuck for another 5 years (kids at school).

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The rain in Spain which was falling mainly on us yesterday has stopped and we're off down to Alicante for our farking ridiculous 6.45 am flight tomorrow morning. Fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed the next time we come back will be to pay the wedge and get the keys to our house. I know things can go tits up in Spain so I won't be cracking open the champagne until that day, but everybody seems to think that the paperwork is in order so.......

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The rain in Spain which was falling mainly on us yesterday has stopped and we're off down to Alicante for our farking ridiculous 6.45 am flight tomorrow morning. Fingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed the next time we come back will be to pay the wedge and get the keys to our house. I know things can go tits up in Spain so I won't be cracking open the champagne until that day, but everybody seems to think that the paperwork is in order so.......
Are you driving there when you finally move?I know you lived abroad before so its not your first rodeo,pretty sure youre eyes wide open,which the most common mistake I see here all the time,people buy&move on a day dream.Have you looked after a pool before??i look after a villa here and keep it tiptop,easy cos I ve been keeping fish for 40 something years,which is similar,its not really keeping fish its about keeping water.The cost of chemicals and that i`d just have the biggest koi pond if i bought a gaff with a pool!!
Fingers crossed for you mate.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Are you driving there when you finally move?I know you lived abroad before so its not your first rodeo,pretty sure youre eyes wide open,which the most common mistake I see here all the time,people buy&move on a day dream.Have you looked after a pool before??i look after a villa here and keep it tiptop,easy cos I ve been keeping fish for 40 something years,which is similar,its not really keeping fish its about keeping water.The cost of chemicals and that i`d just have the biggest koi pond if i bought a gaff with a pool!!
A pool is a proper bitch unless you've got the time/money to manage it. So are those fish ponds. I bought a house with a massive one and tore it out/filled it in pretty quickly. I do miss watching the hawks trying to carry massive koi down the streets after raiding the pond though.

Whatever the hassle, the legions of scantily-clad senoritas that will no doubt be lounging by Dorset's pool will make it well worth it.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Nah, Nah and yes. Yep. a huge chunk of my adult life has been in abroad land so I have a fair idea of what I'm doing. Yep, pools are expensive to look after, factored in to the costs, cos I'm not as stupid as I look and Mrs D is even less stupid than I look. This has not been a knee-jerk move, we have been planning this for years and many trips to Spain, Portugal and France have narrowed down the location to the particular bit we wanted.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Nah, Nah and yes. Yep. a huge chunk of my adult life has been in abroad land so I have a fair idea of what I'm doing. Yep, pools are expensive to look after, factored in to the costs, cos I'm not as stupid as I look and Mrs D is even less stupid than I look. This has not been a knee-jerk move, we have been planning this for years and many trips to Spain, Portugal and France have narrowed down the location to the particular bit we wanted.
I know you`re awesome just met so many idiots here!!I have a mate in spain cos he`s only a mate not sure exactly where but between sevilla and barcelona I believe.Yesterday I had a little look,you`re bang on you can get a lot for your buck.I was looking for a property with 5 or more bedrooms,pref an outhouse building at least,some land,i`d always keep chickens now cos basically fuck strimming the land,stick a few chickens on it and eat the eggs instead of sweating your nuts off keeping the land tidy.The idea being a few rentals and be able to host friends en masse.The same stuff I looked at in UK and Ireland if you were lucky were about 500k,in monserat,and places outside valencia 220k could get an absolute blinder.Food for thought,but really fucked if i wanna go through all the jumping through hoops in another country and do language again.And really I dont want to sell my house in england cos in 2 years time I could just sit on my arse and try and spend the rent,which I feel I deserve !!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I know you`re awesome just met so many idiots here!!I have a mate in spain cos he`s only a mate not sure exactly where but between sevilla and barcelona I believe.Yesterday I had a little look,you`re bang on you can get a lot for your buck.I was looking for a property with 5 or more bedrooms,pref an outhouse building at least,some land,i`d always keep chickens now cos basically fuck strimming the land,stick a few chickens on it and eat the eggs instead of sweating your nuts off keeping the land tidy.The idea being a few rentals and be able to host friends en masse.The same stuff I looked at in UK and Ireland if you were lucky were about 500k,in monserat,and places outside valencia 220k could get an absolute blinder.Food for thought,but really fucked if i wanna go through all the jumping through hoops in another country and do language again.And really I dont want to sell my house in england cos in 2 years time I could just sit on my arse and try and spend the rent,which I feel I deserve !!
Problem with rustic land in Spain is most of it ain't legal and the feds are stopping people renting out casas - you can only get a rental licence for a 'legal' property. They could knock your house down, unlikely as there are so many, but they apparently do get really uppity if you try and change anything or add anything to what is already illegally there. We could have bought 3 houses if we had gone inland, but I prefer the idea of actually owning the land and the house and it all being nice and legal. We know if Brexit really fucks up everything we should be able to get a really nice holiday rental income if we have to come back to the UK, that would really be the worst case scenario and everything will be fucked up then so no need to worry about that. Inland from Valencia is really nice, there are loads of off-grid properties there, solar power, well water, septic tanks (big fines if you have a dodgy one that leaks into the land),10,000 square metres of land for €100,0000 or less, but they ain't kosher so you could need up with feck bleeding all.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Problem with rustic land in Spain is most of it ain't legal and the feds are stopping people renting out casas - you can only get a rental licence for a 'legal' property. They could knock your house down, unlikely as there are so many, but they apparently do get really uppity if you try and change anything or add anything to what is already illegally there. We could have bought 3 houses if we had gone inland, but I prefer the idea of actually owning the land and the house and it all being nice and legal. We know if Brexit really fucks up everything we should be able to get a really nice holiday rental income if we have to come back to the UK, that would really be the worst case scenario and everything will be fucked up then so no need to worry about that. Inland from Valencia is really nice, there are loads of off-grid properties there, solar power, well water, septic tanks (big fines if you have a dodgy one that leaks into the land),10,000 square metres of land for €100,0000 or less, but they ain't kosher so you could need up with feck bleeding all.
Very similar to here,its like the wild west and seems all the responsibility is with the buyer,not the vendor,lawyers,architects,agents,just the mug who buys something they are told is something correct and then its not.Recently after the crisis there was an amnesty where you could pay a fine and have plans redrawn,but I reckon when they fancy some more dosh they will just tap owners again.
Biggest mugs I heard of here bought land to build on,when they arrived they found they were land locked by other properties (pretty obvious if they looked around or checked land registry),there legally could be a footpath access granted on someones land,but try building a house carrying all the materials up a mountain on foot.The divs then complained cos their neighbours wouldnt let them put a road on their neighbours land,cos of course we`d all let someone do that!!

Having seen how its all buyer beware i admit it scares me to try and buy here,i ve heard similar things about spain before as well.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Very similar to here,its like the wild west and seems all the responsibility is with the buyer,not the vendor,lawyers,architects,agents,just the mug who buys something they are told is something correct and then its not.Recently after the crisis there was an amnesty where you could pay a fine and have plans redrawn,but I reckon when they fancy some more dosh they will just tap owners again.
Biggest mugs I heard of here bought land to build on,when they arrived they found they were land locked by other properties (pretty obvious if they looked around or checked land registry),there legally could be a footpath access granted on someones land,but try building a house carrying all the materials up a mountain on foot.The divs then complained cos their neighbours wouldnt let them put a road on their neighbours land,cos of course we`d all let someone do that!!

Having seen how its all buyer beware i admit it scares me to try and buy here,i ve heard similar things about spain before as well.
That was perzacterly why the first thing wot I did was to research, research a bit more, then find a proper lawyer and appointed her before we bought anything. She is now doing all the doodahs, checking everything is legal before we pay the big 10% deposit, I paid €3k to reserve the property and take it off the market while she does the checks, then IF it checks out she has power of attorney to pay the full deposit in 2 or 3 weeks time., if it isn't kosher then we get the €3k back (eventually).

I think if you are buying anywhere in foreign land you should get lawyered up first, some folks told me not to bother because it will cost you a couple of grand - 'oh fuck off you silly people' I said, spending a quid or two to stop losing hundreds of thousands seems a better bet to me.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Hope you take some art with you to hang

Dpao4tlUUAAE5Tg.jpg

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Until the r3cently organised International Trophy , that we won , I thought preseason friendlies ought to have been replaced with something far more meaningful .
My idea was for the premier winners play the Spanish winners at home ,2nd place play there 2nd team away , etc all the,way down the league , and which ever country’s team win the most games ,get awarded a trophy ....
..the AMARDA cup maybe . The next year the fixtures get reversed , least it will be meaningful

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Until the r3cently organised International Trophy , that we won , I thought preseason friendlies ought to have been replaced with something far more meaningful .
My idea was for the premier winners play the Spanish winners at home ,2nd place play there 2nd team away , etc all the,way down the league , and which ever country’s team win the most games ,get awarded a trophy ....
..the Amanda cup maybe . The next year the fixtures get reversed , least it will be meaningful
amanda cup :eek: