By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Leeds Leeds Leeds,PL (A) 8th May 12:30 GMT

Fat belly subbed at..

• Half time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-75 mins

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 76-82 mins

• 83-84 mins

• The whole game not breaking a sweat

• @Jason Forde to appear like Jesus from a cave and suck my balls

• Total voters
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
All I'm saying is that if Kane &/or Son were to leave, I'd rather have someone with a much greater knowledge of the game than Levy/Hitchen, dealing with that transfer money. We definitely need someone one or their team running the show. In Levy's 20 years, we haven't reached that pinnacle so if you are not going to fvck off like @Yid says, at least let someone else deal with it.
He's a proper throbing cuntbof a man... he must shit, and think everyone like it....like I know.we like the smell of our own shit, but anyone else's is proper shit.... I bet he genuinely 5hins his smells live givenchy.... xunt faced shit cunt.

#Levy to suck my balls on his way out the spz.fuc.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
He's a proper throbing cuntbof a man... he must shit, and think everyone like it....like I know.we like the smell of our own shit, but anyone else's is proper shit.... I bet he genuinely 5hins his smells live givenchy.... xunt faced shit cunt.

#Levy to suck my balls on his way out the spz.fuc.
Oh fuck.... what did I do here...?

Now I need to search for more.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
No effort, no desire, out run and dominated by a well coached Leeds united side full of average players that work really hard for each other and play as a team. Well done Leeds. Our lads looked disinterested including Kane, to a point that they couldn't wait to get off the pitch. We're done here, very big summer coming up.