By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Leicester city - H (PL) 15:00 Sun 13th May 2018

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
.......................................................................................................................................

El Jefe just spoke "Trippier, Wanyama and Dier are still to be assessed before Sunday. Dier still feeling a bit weak. Told me he wouldn't rule out playing the likes of Juan Foyth and KWP but Spurs need to make sure of third place. "
Pochettino says he’s always keen to tell the players they can always do more, but he also says the attitude that ‘it’s never enough’ can mean that there’s rarely any celebrations and “it’s a little bit strange”. He plans to celebrate now and feels fans should do the same.

So we`re all having a party,cos chelsea fucked it up !!

TEAM NEWS: @Serge_aurier (hamstring) and @mousadembele (ankle) are being assessed to determine their availability ahead of Sunday's match. @HarryWinks continues his rehabilitation and is unavailable for selection.

Last game at Wembley before returning home hurrah!!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Well it’s that time when we beat the Foxes 7-1 last year and to be honest I’d settle for the same again ha ha!! Best thing about Sunday will be feeling that we can relax and enjoy it....I hope the players play with freedom, kick Vardy around the pitch and score a few goals. I’m also up for a bit of ‘fuckin hate Chelsea’ and ‘We want you to stay’ type songs.

Let’s enjoy the day and look forward to more great times ahead. Spurs 7 - 1 Leicester, Kane x 4, Dele, Eriksen and Vertonghen.

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Well it’s that time when we beat the Foxes 7-1 last year and to be honest I’d settle for the same again ha ha!! Best thing about Sunday will be feeling that we can relax and enjoy it....I hope the players play with freedom, kick Vardy around the pitch and score a few goals. I’m also up for a bit of ‘fuckin hate Chelsea’ and ‘We want you to stay’ type songs.

Let’s enjoy the day and look forward to more great times ahead. Spurs 7 - 1 Leicester, Kane x 4, Dele, Eriksen and Vertonghen.
What a perfect day that would be...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
This has just been announced on the official club website....

Here is everything you need ahead of our Premier League match against Leicester City United at Wembley Stadium, connected by EE.

So we’re playing Leicester City United. That will make it a bit more tricky, but I’m still going for the win.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
And this.....

With Ricky Villa in the midst of his annual visit to the UK from Argentina, he'll be re-uniting with his 1978 World Cup-winning compatriot Ossie Ardiles and a host of other legends for a special autograph signing session at the Wembley store, prior to the last game of the Premier League season at home to Leicester City.
Joining Ossie and Ricky will be goalkeeping superstar Pat Jennings and legendary midfielder Micky Hazard, while long-serving duo David Howells and Gary Mabbutt – a former skipper and now Club Ambassador – will also be in attendance.
The players will be present at the Wembley store between 10am and 11.30am.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
You know, playing with freedom we could decimate Leicester. Can get 20-1 on Kane for Golden Boot on Betfair!

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Anyone know how many blocks you can get to from 130-132?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Wow,any bets KWP MoTM 1st and last game and not playing inbetween???

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Club just said Jan has been replaced in the lineup by Wanyama. Sanchez to the bench.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
My god, why is Sissoko playing again? Is he Poch's secret lover? No worries if he is, but that doesn't mean he should play. Maybe today convinces Toby and Daniel they were meant for each other. I hope so. Don't want him to leave. Let's stomp these shits and laugh at them when we're done. COYS!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Confirmation now that Vertonghen will be replaced by Wanyama (Dier will play at centre-back). Was surprised Vertonghen was in the starting XI in the first place. He only decided in the warm-up on Wednesday that he was ok to play.

sanchez moves on to the bench

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
My god, why is Sissoko playing again? Is he Poch's secret lover? No worries if he is, but that doesn't mean he should play. Maybe today convinces Toby and Daniel they were meant for each other. I hope so. Don't want him to leave. Let's stomp these shits and laugh at them when we're done. COYS!
Let's hope its putting him in shop window.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Whoever the English commentators are keep saying that we face a play-in game if we finish fourth. Why do we know more about football than the people who get paid money to broadcast it? Only one of many annoyances about this fucking game.

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
View attachment 551
2FRJKhx.gif

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino, speaking to Match of the Day: "In the end it is a big relief to win the game, an exciting game and to finish third is a fantastic achievement.

"It means a lot for the club, the players and the fans. Man Utd and Man City are a different level to us. It is a fantastic achievement for us after 38 away from home.

"From the beginning it was tough [playing home games at Wembley]. For our fans it was tough to settle here and for the players and the staff. In the end we created that feeling that Wembley was our home and at the end we feel a fantastic emotions here.

"It was a fantastic season to finish third and guarantee the Champions League next season with the move to the new stadium it is a very exciting moment for this football club."

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Still can't figure out why Lamela wasn't credited with that goal. To me he seemed to clearly force the ball into the defender and then into the net. Not that it matters, but come on, last game of the season and all.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Still can't figure out why Lamela wasn't credited with that goal. To me he seemed to clearly force the ball into the defender and then into the net. Not that it matters, but come on, last game of the season and all.
The club have appealed to the dubious goals committee on Harry's behalf to see if he can claim all 5 goals from yesterday. Proper order too. As @Yid has already pointed out, fuck the dippers.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The club have appealed to the dubious goals committee on Harry's behalf to see if he can claim all 5 goals from yesterday. Proper order too. As @Yid has already pointed out, fuck the dippers.
If there ever was a need for an online petition...!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I reckon I've got pretty much the same view in the new stadium.