By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Leicester City (H) PL Sun 19th July 2020 16:00

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Spurs-v-Leicester.jpg

Could we finish the season with 4 on the bounce- something we haven't done so far this season, win this one and the next one and we will get a 4 in a row badge. Fuck knows which Spurs will turn up, the good ones I hope.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Probably super Jan`s final home game,shame because he deserves a good old sing song to thank him.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Their pace upfront against our non pace at the back....

I will not watch... like last time

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
wow watford sacked pearson today,what a strange industry it has become.

Hats off again to Serge,for all his faults thats bottle to keep going through all this.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I think that's an interesting bench, I am not sure because this image is so fucking small I can hardly read it, nobody gives a fuck about the elderly myopic members of this forum do they? Foyth, Sessegnon,and Tanganaga (probably???) all young players who could become the nucleus of Spurs 3.0 when Jomo gets the boot, Levy sells up and fucks off and we all start to dream again.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I think that's an interesting bench, I am not sure because this image is so fucking small I can hardly read it, nobody gives a fuck about the elderly amblyopic members of this forum do they? Foyth, Sessegnon,and Tanganaga (probably???) all young players who could become the nucleus of Spurs 3.0 when Jomo gets the boot, Levy sells up and fucks off and we all start to dream again.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I think that's an interesting bench, I am not sure because this image is so fucking small I can hardly read it, nobody gives a fuck about the elderly myopic members of this forum do they? Foyth, Sessegnon,and Tanganaga (probably???) all young players who could become the nucleus of Spurs 3.0 when Jomo gets the boot, Levy sells up and fucks off and we all start to dream again.
no idea why it pasted so small?
Hoping Jan gets minutes at the end even with no fans in the ground.He had a spell when AVB/sherwood pulled the strings,looked really unhappy,tried to walk past all the fans to get inside the ground when i was there with Nate,,got a bit of grief for that.I thought he was a gonner then,but has been excellent for us in general.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
So angry you said it twice?
Poultrygeists in my computer mate, phantom chickens that press the submit button when I am not looking - or just the usual old people thing of not knowing if I had sent it or not, now where did you bastards hide my slippers?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
no idea why it pasted so small?
Hoping Jan gets minutes at the end even with no fans in the ground.He had a spell when AVB/sherwood pulled the strings,looked really unhappy,tried to walk past all the fans to get inside the ground when i was there with Nate,,got a bit of grief for that.I thought he was a gonner then,but has been excellent for us in general.
You just hate old people don't you? Well you ain't no spring chicken are you and you'll soon start to experience people stealing your slippers!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
You just hate old people don't you? Well you ain't no spring chicken are you and you'll soon start to experience people stealing your slippers!
i fucking hate everyone!!Tourists on quad bikes is my bug bare this week,fucking roadblock wankers!!

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
We look so dangerous on the counter, just wish we had the same ability to break down stubborn and well organised defences.

Never leave Harry!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I literalky have no complaints..... that has not happened for a long long while...

Kane looks on fire... i just wish he looked happy.

Lloris made a worldie too... Moura working hard, hats off to Serge I won't cunt him off.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I'll add that is feels good to fuck leicester in their CL pursuit, small bit of vengeance for winning our title that season

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Food performance, Leicester weren't as shit second half and we weren't as good....

Would like H to get a header for the perfect hattrick.... few mins to go

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Can't complain about that. Leicester really wanted the win to get them into the Champions League next season, now they have to beat United in their last game of the season (unless the spammers beat United) - that should be a good 'un!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Much better, delighted with the last few results although am devastated with the dropped points against Bournemouth and Sheffield.

considering only liverpool and city have won more points since Jose took over, I am more optimistic about next season

Congrats to Sonny clearing up all the awards too, he has been a bright light in a funny old season

at least another year above the scum

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Great result. Alot to be happy about. Attacked well with great forward runs from the front 3. Winks was excellent and Toby and Davison look solid at the back.
So why am I "meh" about it ? Thirty something percent possession again. Sitting back, at home and hitting on the break...look, I dont want to be a Buzz killington here but jesus....come on....get at them, attack the opposition, especially at home. Dont let them breathe, and be relentless.
Am I just old fashioned ? Maybe I am...I dont know. It's hard to argue with the results but I'm just not liking it lads. .Anyway, 3 points, great result.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Great result. Alot to be happy about. Attacked well with great forward runs from the front 3. Winks was excellent and Toby and Davison look solid at the back.
So why am I "meh" about it ? Thirty something percent possession again. Sitting back, at home and hitting on the break...look, I dont want to be a Buzz killington here but jesus....come on....get at them, attack the opposition, especially at home. Dont let them breathe, and be relentless.
Am I just old fashioned ? Maybe I am...I dont know. It's hard to argue with the results but I'm just not liking it lads. .Anyway, 3 points, great result.
I'm glad it wasn't just me and I have to admit I only saw the second half once old boring had decided 3 was enough BUT it was the most boring 3-0 ever!

We don't sing Come On You Robots do we! Or do we now?

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
13 pts from a possible 18 since the restart.
10 GF - 5 GA (with 3 of the 5 coming against SU)
Therefore, 2 GA in the last 5 matches.
Not bad.

Jose's doing what he needs to win & get points.
Shored up the defense. Attack comes next.

Ideally, I would like to see more possession & pressing on our part.
I want teams to be scared sh!tless when playing us.

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I just said to Mrs D - Wes Morgan is almost as old as me! I looked him up and he's 36, which is exactly the same two numbers in my age!
Got it wrong bud thats his waist size.... maybe Brendan Rogers has become lax with the Tommy K at Leicesters training ground....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
100% mate... its not our way, but it would seem with "him" here he will implement a plan with to win almost at any expense.

I'm still not comfortable with that philosophy... thats not what we do... weather its good or bad we try to do it with style and panache....

Maybe thats our ultimate problem but its why I grew to love Spurs.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
100% mate... its not our way, but it would seem with "him" here he will implement a plan with to win almost at any expense.

I'm still not comfortable with that philosophy... thats not what we do... weather its good or bad we try to do it with style and panache....

Maybe thats our ultimate problem but its why I grew to love Spurs.
If that's his approach--and I agree it will be--we better win sharpish. Johan Cruyff said Mourinho was a results manager, not a football manager. Jose took that as a compliment (though of course Cruyff didn't mean it that way.) At bare minimum, you're going to be a "results manager" you better get results.

I think that many, possibly including me, wouldn't be completely happy with results if they're won playing dreadful football. It's a debate we may well be having over the next season or so. Of course, it doesn't help that I just don't like Mourinho, and probably wouldn't even if his football was easy on the eye.

Still, we're on a good run, this is going to be a very interesting transfer window.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Well , at last got a bit good fortune , normally Sons nose or eyelash would have been deemed to have been offside, despite most of his body in his own half , or HK would have been deemed interfering in KS eye line Despite diving the wrong way , as a Foxes mate claimed .
The 2nd a great run by HK onto a class thru ball , again a marginal onside but a great finish . The third my mate said Moura took out their player , to me he got theball and matey fell over , the rest was HK AT his best.
still this style of football is. It what I enjoy ,37% possession at home , and breakaway football works against teams that attack us , but teams that sit back JM has no way of breaking down a packed defence , like at Sheff Utd .
oh well 1 game to go , and then will have to use my money set aside for next years tax to renew out season tickets , I love pain ,and more importantly as one who got nothing during the lockdown , I’m gonna tell the Chancellor ,well at the end of the day I had to prioritise and sometimes things ,like tax , gets left out in the cold