By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Leicester H on TV now

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Kane playing like he really wants Spurs in the champions league so he has to stay

Terrible opening 15

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Only saw 2nd half...

Thats what happens when Bentancur turns up... he was class.

Romero is a red card waiting to happen... but the geeza is also fucking brilliant and has bollocks the size of minibuses.

Loved that Dier was bollocking players for not tracking back into position for their goal.

Is it back on... I don't care I just want us to compete like half I've just watched.

Last edited:
ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Good win in the end though. Absolute worldie (as the kids might say) from Sonny for the 3rd

T

Tottenhamlad

Player in Training.
Fantastic win hoping West Spam do us a favour.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Kulu made a big difference when he came on. Emerson did a good thing, maybe two, but he's still a waste of space. The ref was a scoundrel, every time a Leicester player fell over he gave them s free kick. I thought we had a shout or two for penalties. A good win but I was miffed that we switched off and let them score.