By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Leicester (H) PL Saturday 17th September

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Confirmed by the Premier League as going ahead.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
How about play some attacking football? Just a thought.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
We should absolutely hammer this mob. Lots of changes being called for. It will be interesting to see if Tony makes sweeping changes, or if he backs Son (the obvious player to rotate) to turn it around against a shambolic Leicester back four.

Personally I'd like to see Bissouma and one of Spence/Doherty featuring. Maybe Llenglet as well. Rodgers looks desperate to get the sack, and if we win this that's surely the end for him.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

I’m hoping “now he can be a bit tired” means “he’s not going to play”

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

I’m hoping “now he can be a bit tired” means “he’s not going to play”
Somehow I think we'll see Emerson on Saturday. Conte also pretty much said Bissouma isn't ready.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
What on earth is Bissouma doing in training that he can't get a game? He was a beast last season. Hope this isn't another N'Dombole. And please start either Spence or Doherty. Surely they can do better. Wouldn't mind a 4-4-2 in this one. Put Kane and Richarlison up top, Bissouma, PEH, in the middle, Peresic and Kulu on the wings, and a back 4 of Sess, Dier, Romero, and Doehrty. Surely we'd put 3 past them. No reason to play 7 defenders against this lot.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
These lot are ready to fold... Rogers is practically in the dole que...

I feel this will be another game that papers over some cracks...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

He is definitely holding out for that payout that comes with getting the sack. Players seem to have quit on him as well. No reason not to take it to them from the beginning.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member

Basically means Leicester will do us 3-0

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Just play some decent football. Love to see us actually dominate a game in midfield and stop fannying around with the ball at the back.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Considering my long standing irrational hatred of Leicester, I'm hoping for at least a cricket score ..

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lloris, Perisic, Sanchez, Dier, Lenglet, Sessegnon, Bentancur, Hojbjerg, Kulusevski, Richarlison, Kane

Good side

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Hmmm. Romero on the bench just coming onto an international break.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Me dim, me. Perisic on the right. Doherty must be truly shit in training.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Has Doherty fucked Contes missus or what?

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
That old geezer we got with the set piece book with 1000000 plays in it needs a statue!

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lenglet looks quality every time I see him play.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
The theme for the first half is ‘giving the ball away unnecessaril’

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Fucking shit. Allowing the worst side in the PL to have 60% of the possession means they are going to have plenty of chances, they have had plenty of chances, they have scored two of them. They score a lot of goals - and concede a lot, allowing them to control the fucking game is fucking stupid. All this standing back and allowing them to do what they fucking want and the stupid, bollocks, fucking around trying to pass out when we lose the ball 90% of the time is getting right on my fucking tits. We should be 4 or 5 up at half time against this level of opposition.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
We are so shit in possession, and this passing out from the back and then promptly losing it within 5 passes, same old shit. This team is crying out for a midfielder that can control a game.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
If Antonio Conté is a defensively minded coach... someone please explain to me what the fuck I am watching...

Honestly Sanchez is a cunt. A useless cunt.

And our midfield is shit.

Cunts.