By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Leipzig A (CL) Tues 10th March 2020 20.00 a day that will live in infamy

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Dear god,I know we havent spoken in awhile but,remember when I asked before Ajax last year,well......

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
He´s not listening to me.........

ESrfrWwXYAAw88u

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Give the lads the rest of the season off... pack up shop and fuck off on holiday.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Give the lads the rest of the season off... pack up shop and fuck off on holiday.
Some of em have had the flip flops on for months now.

We´ve gone from Poch`s Churchillian "fight them on the beaches&believe" to Jose`s dads army "we´re doomed".
If we can pull this out the fire,its more of a miracle than city or ajax last year.Lets hope danny has tipped the var guys again.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I actually feel a bit sorry for Jose at this stage...

Jesus what's wrong with me ???

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I actually feel a bit sorry for Jose at this stage...

Jesus what's wrong with me ???

The prick is getting almost double what Pochettino was paid to manage this squad.

And he's going to lead us to a mid-table finish with no cup run.

Meanwhile our defense still leaks like a fucking sieve, which is the first thing he should have fixed.

I hope the cunt gets anal warts.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
If that first team isn't cutting the mustard there ain't to many changes to make.

I actually reckon Lamela, Lo Celso and Lucas will give them a good go, although I'm sure our tactics ain't to attack minded.

What I don't understand is if Sessegnon is game ready when a slot comes available how can Parrott be deemed not worthy of a shot? They're basically the same age. Seems odd to me.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
If that first team isn't cutting the mustard there ain't to many changes to make.

I actually reckon Lamela, Lo Celso and Lucas will give them a good go, although I'm sure our tactics ain't to attack minded.

What I don't understand is if Sessegnon is game ready when a slot comes available how can Parrott be deemed not worthy of a shot? They're basically the same age. Seems odd to me.
I'd love to see Parrott given a shot, but at least Sess has regular first team football experience at Fulham and has had a decent run here so I guess he's a bit more seasoned...Nobody's giving us a hope here....really need the likes of Toby, Dele, Dier and even Lamela to step up here....

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Hugo isn’t half the keeper he was 3 years ago. He should have kept that out.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Yep...but the defending was a disgrace. I counted 6 of them ball watching and only Lamela tried to get a tackle in...

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Now Aurier make a hash of one.

Tie over. This could easily be a bloodbath.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
We are so easy to play against.

That is an indictment on the manager, no matter how many injuries he has to deal with.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
But who's in there throwing things, going mental, getting blokes by the scruff of the neck ?????...nobody......including the manager..

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Lamela, Moura and GLC working their arses off whilst everyone else is doing fuck all.

They should be embarrassed.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Never mind Guns N roses soon
Appetite for self destruction.....

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
That’s a penalty, surely? Dele taken out there.