By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Leipzig A (CL) Tues 10th March 2020 20.00 a day that will live in infamy

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
They deserved the 3rd to be honest.

We haven’t been competitive.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Now to hear more boring excuses from the miserable one...

Oh, oh, oh......... let's play BUS BINGO.

WHICH PLAYER WILL OUR CUNT THROW UNDER THE BUS IN POST MATCH INTERVIEW.....

I'll start, I reckon Lloris.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Out with a whimper.

Least when Sir Poch lost I had a lot of respect for him as a manager and a person. This wanker is impossible to get behind.

Fair play to Moura and Lo Celso.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
It's just all so depressing and boring. Said it a while back, it's hard to get even angry. Leipzig are a good side but you don't have to be that good to totally outclass this team.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Still trying to get my head around the fact that Parrott can't get any minutes, in a team ravaged by injuries to our most potent attackers. He's not ready, bollocks, pretty much 70% of our entire current squad are playing like they're not ready. The kid's young, hungry to prove himself and will likely give far more energy to the team than most of the muppets playing for us at the moment. Alli coming out and saying we know we're struggling and we should be giving more and confidence is low, we've been playing this standard of shite for over a year now, they can all fuck off from top to bottom barring about 5 or 6 players and worryingly, those are the players who will likely want to move on in the not too distant future, coz we need a monumental overhaul and a new manager at the helm and there's no chance Levy will get rid of Mourinho any time soon, so what exactly is there to hang around for. Good times!!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
...those are the players who will likely want to move on in the not too distant future, coz we need a monumental overhaul and a new manager at the helm and there's no chance Levy will get rid of Mourinho any time soon, so what exactly is there to hang around for. Good times!!
And, no CL, which makes the club even less likely to spend on an overhaul, and less likely that quality players would want to come in the first place. We are well and truly fucked.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Got back from Leipzig about lunchtime, via planes trains and automobiles from Berlin. All a bit depressing but at least we saw some effort from the likes of Moura, as ever, Lamela and a few of the others. The general consensus was that this current spell, (injuries aside) is Levy's fault and started 2 years ago with a lack of investment in the team. We haven't helped ourselves since with poor recruitment and ongoing game management and tactics, but some of that is a result of injuries and lack of squad depth and quality - in short a vicious circle with Levy at the centre. The support was about as good as could be expected, considering what we're watching at present and I have to be honest, the bloke who just screamed cunt at every Spurs player for the entire match last night, just got on my tits. we won't be going to Europe for a while unless its on holiday, until things change dramatically and that will need Levy and a big wallet. I'm afraid the quality just isn't there at the moment.

In the meantime we need a large slice of luck on Sunday, Manchester City at home style, otherwise this campaign is well and true over, bar the turning up......and that may be over very soon too. Maybe there will be some good to come out of this virus and the league gets suspended, it certainly didn't stop many of us going to Leipzig.