By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Let some steam off thread. 18+

Nundy

Nundy

Founding Member
As so far there isn't a block on words like cunt (which would normally come up as front bum) .... This the opportunity to let of some steam. So any rages against the world may be let off here without any limit until the filter is applied and we become a full time forum to the general public again... BUT please keep it within boundaries. Let me start.............. @Thfcire is a super cunt.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
I only called in cos the thread title had 18+ in it. No pics then

Nundy

Nundy

Founding Member
@conor1 here you go mate. Let some steam off!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 242
Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Why is everybody else a founder member and I'm a fucking billy no mates you bunch of cunts.:eek:

Nundy

Nundy

Founding Member
Because your obviously not a cunt compared to the rest of us.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Because your obviously not a cunt compared to the rest of us.
That's not fair, that sounds like cuntism to me, discriminating against someone who is not a cunt is wrong, it is the sort of thing that Adolf Farage bloke would do - then he would fuck off and leave all the other cunts to clean up the mess. Say No To Cuntism! Everyone has. the right to be a cunt

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Don't know why. I've only got a small dick
You have no idea how tiresome it gets fighting the ladies off when you're packing serious tonnage mate, trust me.;)

River

River

Administrator
Staff member
You have no idea how tiresome it gets fighting the ladies off when you're packing serious tonnage mate, trust me.;)

Thought id caught everyone on the way in, must have missed you mate. Will add you now :D

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
dinners ready

CoT8IGUWcAAZxGA.jpg

Last edited: