By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Levy OUT.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
What a fucking piece of shit.

This cunt gives the best manager we have had since Billy Nic fucking peanuts to work with and now holds him accountable when the place has come crashing down.

I’ve defended Levy for years...but I am done with him. He’s a cheap cunt and not a Spurs fan. Fuck him.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
He has one love,and its money,we are just an investment return to him nothing more.Doesnt give a fuck about the fans,trophies,only return on investment,a new breed of un benevolent greedy bastard chairman,fans are customers,for a few quid more we could play away at newcastle saturday night 11pm for the yankee tv dollar,who cares how the 3k "customers" get home.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
He'd better get the next appointment right, and there is no reason right now to believe that he will.

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Ramos is most successful manager in 21st century

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
What a fucking piece of shit.

This cunt gives the best manager we have had since Billy Nic fucking peanuts to work with and now holds him accountable when the place has come crashing down.

I’ve defended Levy for years...but I am done with him. He’s a cheap cunt and not a Spurs fan. Fuck him.

we broke our transfer record twice in last 2 years..

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Made the mistake of listening to Talkshit on the way from work--even considering the forum, can't believe the number of callers who backed the sacking. One guy even said he was "buzzing." I feel like I keep saying it, but WTF.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
and had one of the best squads in european football
It didn't start that way, and was dominated by players who improved dramatically under Pochettino. Struggling to think of a single player in the last decade that's improved under the man who's almost certain to replace him.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
and had one of the best squads in european football

Who Pochettino was forced to work into the ground because we had no reinforcements. We had guys playing 20 games a season more than other players at top clubs and the squad is now cooked.

This is on Levy. 100% and without question.

Reactions: Yid
Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
First post on here. I've watched many managers come and go over the years and Poch's sacking while cruel and ruthless, was in my opinion, necessary. He did over achieve with the budget he had, but in the last 12 months he lost the plot a bit. He showed huge nievity when telling the worlds media that he would leave if he won the CL. or when it came to big games or getting over the line to win trophies. His recent big signings (Ndombele, Lo Celso) have not been good and he persisted with playing players not in form like Alli when Moura was left sitting on the bench game after game. Look, Poch was brilliant for us but it's time to move on,....

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
First post on here. I've watched many managers come and go over the years and Poch's sacking while cruel and ruthless, was in my opinion, necessary. He did over achieve with the budget he had, but in the last 12 months he lost the plot a bit. He showed huge nievity when telling the worlds media that he would leave if he won the CL. or when it came to big games or getting over the line to win trophies. His recent big signings (Ndombele, Lo Celso) have not been good and he persisted with playing players not in form like Alli when Moura was left sitting on the bench game after game. Look, Poch was brilliant for us but it's time to move on,....

Lo Celso has been injured to be fair mate. And N'dombele is half-fit. Plus we got both quite late in the window so Poch had limited time with either player.

The Moura one is interesting. Who does he replace? He's not as good as Son and our structure doesn't allow us to play two wide men, especially given that Eriksen has completely checked out. Dele is coming back from niggling injury so perhaps Son plays as a 9 and Moura goes wide...I'm not sure.

Either way, I don't think anybody can sit here and say that Pochettino was given the full support of the Chairman. It was a continual fight to get players in and now Levy has mis-managed big contracts which will further restrict the limited transfer activity we undertake. A new manager will not be able to fix the problem. Not as far as I can see anyway.

We have returned to the pre-Poch era of 6th-10th finishes and it is almost certain that Levy won't invest the funds needed to get out of this mess.

On the bright side, at least there will be plenty of seats to Tottenham Stadium for my bi-annual trip over, where I will get to see us grind out 0-0 draws with other minnow clubs under the piece of shit manager we are about to appoint.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
If only he bought players like he does property.But bricks and mortar are better for him because football and working with humans clearly isnt his thing.Who pays the compensation for poch&staff,who pays for signings,a supermarket,college,hotel at the training ground,darth vadars bridge to the stadium from his office,biggest club shop,a hotel,slidey plastic pitch for nfl.If anyone thinks its Levy take a look,its all borrowed against the club and then paid for with revenue from fans of THFC or the wider football world (prize,tv money etc).

And now we hurtle towards oblivion saddled with 100s and 100s of millions of debt,an under invested squad,a quarter built hotel and revenue is about to tank because Levy has fucked up the football side again.He`s not a genius,he`s a greedy banker living the life from fans who love the club he is meant to be a custodian of.Fuck him his concourse,craft beer,huge shop,couscous stall,only one way to give him the message,as a customer stop spending.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
we broke our transfer record twice in last 2 years..
That is silly. So we bought two expensive players, when we needed ten. Have a look at the historical nett spends and you will see that Levy has spent fuck all on transfers. The worst transfer window was the last but one, if the tight arse bastard had given Poch the support and the finances to strengthen the team then, just maybe we wouldn't be in this fuck-awful place right now. Most new players take time to become great assets to the squad, tired, jaded, disillusioned players need replacing and that has not happened.

All this bollocks I read about punching above our weight and how Poch has done great things with the limited resources he has been given, OK, so are we all OK with going back to the old mid-table Spurs? Why spend all that money on a shiney new stadium if there is a danger of relegation - it's the elephant in the room but that danger is real, Of course Levy and Uncle Joe will make billions on their property investments, all nicely off-shored, but without a great team who are passionate about playing for Spurs then what is the point? Maybe we would see better football if we did get relegated, teams in the Championship have something to fight for, personally I wouldn't be arsed about giving 100% if my boss was Levy. Time for him to fuck off and sell the club to someone who is minted and loves the football more than the money. Blaming the Poch for tactical errors is in my opinion, fucking stupid. He can only play the players he has got and all the armchair managers whoo think they know better than a great manager who sees these blokes train every day can fuck right off. The blame is on Levy, he is a cunt. I may've mentioned that a few times before.

Fucking Mourinho is odds-on favourite to replace Poch. Fuck that for a game of soldiers, if our players are pissed off working under the Poch then you can multiply that pissed-off factor by a 100 if that cunt is the manager,

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
We might not be special anymore. Let’s see

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Massively disillusioned with the whole damn thing this morning.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Fucking Mourinho is odds-on favourite to replace Poch. Fuck that for a game of soldiers, if our players are pissed off working under the Poch then you can multiply that pissed-off factor by a 100 if that cunt is the manager,
If there is one silver lining to this shitstorm, and one redeeming aspect of the horrible manager we're getting, it's that he won't toe the company line or take the high road in public with Levy. Either way, we are in for a depressing two seasons likely only to provide morbid entertainment.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
This will end in tears at some point....

I am in the Levy out camp because he is milking the shit out of the fans.

He is a cunt.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
😭 😭 😭

EJ7j_O1W4AEru3m

EJ7j_jJXYAEb1BO

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
So

Bit of a necro post but it doesn't warrant it's own new thread...

Did our and the collective fans message get through to him that we do not support him? That he has done so much to fuck up a generation of Spurs supporters dreams, that he decided to step back and alow actual football people, run the football side of the club...?

If so do you think he came to it of his own volition or was he pointed in the direction of the derision by someone else? Who?

Was Uncle Jo informed of the tide of shit approaching if this season doesn't go well and had a word in his shell like...?

Was it the prospect of him loosing the clubs talismans, a player who is the best in the world at what he does and a Spura fan?

Has the pandemic opened his eyes? Does he now see his own mortality and believes his time to achieve greatness must happen in his lifetime...?

Or is this the same shit he has pulled before by putting buffers in the way of the consequence of his compounded mistakes so that when the Axe drops.... he can again claim to be the all powerful hero doing his job diligently and saving the club from these moronic no marks who have screwed up the legacy of the club.....?

From me to you Levy.... We still fucking see you, you cunt. We know what you are and what you've failed to do over the years...! You're not a fan of this club and imo, your only course of redemption it to hand over your shareholdings to the fans.....

#LevyOut