By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Levy OUT.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
As I am still on the grumpy step and brim full of cynicism I would say all we are seeing is Levy and ENIC protecting thier investment. Just enough to keep the pitchforks from the door but never enough to compete truly. I'll stop now, don't want to squash the newly found optimism on here!

Reactions: Yid
Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
TBF, we can only spend the money we have or earn from player sales. If Joe Lewis keeps his wallet closed, then we are pretty screwed. So I would be more ENIC OUT then LEVY OUT at the moment.....

At least we are seeing some players move on, I mean, who would buy Sissoko in the middle of a pandemic??

Will see how the rest of this windows evolves, I am happy with the players that left, and happy with the players who have come in

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Somebody actually posted this on Reddit and meant it ..

The big master of negotiations who knows everything has outdone Man City thrice this season while only playing against them once. L E G E N D.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Somebody actually posted this on Reddit and meant it ..
I think his spell checker corrected 'K N O B E N D'. What sort of cunt uses 'thrice' in a sentence? A bit of account tracing would probably end up with the cunt himself or one of his sycophants (what sort of cunt use the word 'sycophants'?). He's a bellend, a knobend, a cunt.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Me and a lady I work with have coined a new phrase I'd like to offer as an alternative, which adds emphasis when someone is a top level cunt...

We refer to them Cock-Cunts... this is helpfull as we can freely discuss an individuals merits by discussing if we are going to CC someone into an email etc...

This is only used or reserved for individuals who are genuine solid gold, diamond encrusted, prestige, cunts.

I therefore would refer to Levy as a Cock-Cunt... to the degree that he is so much of a CC that he'd probably impregnate himself and spawn miniature Cuntlings.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I will be writing to the Oxford English Dictionary as a matter of urgency and asking, no, demanding, that they include "Cuntling" in their next book.
It was definitely the stand out word. I tip my hat to you @Yid

Reactions: Yid
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
What a fucking piece of shit.

This cunt gives the best manager we have had since Billy Nic fucking peanuts to work with and now holds him accountable when the place has come crashing down.

I’ve defended Levy for years...but I am done with him. He’s a cheap cunt and not a Spurs fan. Fuck him.
This was true in November 2019 and it's even more true now. LEVY OUT

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Wouldn't a nice PL trophy or European cup look lovely on that boat? Come on, Joe. You know you want a knick knack. Spend till it hurts!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
12.5 million to sack Poch
15 million to sack 'that cunt'
14 million to sack Nuno.

Imagine if Levy would have just given that lot to Poch and sold the turnips who's contracts and serious careers were ending and went and won a title and a champions league...!!!

Such a short sighted, greedy, cheap, bald cunt.

LEVY AND ENIC GET THE FUCK OUT...!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
12.5 million to sack Poch
15 million to sack 'that cunt'
14 million to sack Nuno.

Imagine if Levy would have just given that lot to Poch and sold the turnips who's contracts and serious careers were ending and went and won a title and a champions league...!!!

Such a short sighted, greedy, cheap, bald cunt.

LEVY AND ENIC GET THE FUCK OUT...!!!
I agree with your thrust mate, but think those numbers were dependant on when they got another job, which in that cunts case was more or less immediately. Could be talking bollocks of course

Levy Out

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I agree with your thrust mate, but think those numbers were dependant on when they got another job, which in that cunts case was more or less immediately. Could be talking bollocks of course

Levy Out
Just quoting shit I found on the Internet mate... irregardless, my point stands. Not being a tight, power mad, bald, little, controll freak, cunt and win shiny things.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

How can it have cost us £14 million notes to sack Nuno when he was only supposed to be on £2.5 million a year ?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
How can it have cost us £14 million notes to sack Nuno when he was only supposed to be on £2.5 million a year ?
Like I said mate... Internet facts... I think it was a paper that I got the numbers from so again their credibility is sullied even further...

My point... is that giving Poch what he wanted/needed at the time was the more astute financial and business decision as opposed to being cast into the footballing wilderness for the last 3 years and made the laughing stock of English football.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

My point... is that giving Poch what he wanted/needed at the time was the more astute financial and business decision as opposed to being cast into the footballing wilderness for the last 3 years and made the laughing stock of English football.
I'd get this engraved into something and have it presented to Levy. He still wouldn't admit he fucked up though.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Nuno has a good lawyer? Maybe Mr Buyrite is not the financial genius he would have us all believe. Juan Foyth! I am still grumpy as fuck about that bit of financial bollockery, OK, he knows how to make a quid on property but FFS anyone with access to a few hundred million can make money in property and development. It takes a special sort of man to run a football team, Levy is 'special', no doubt, but no in the way we need to have a successful team. ENIC Out!

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Nuno has a good lawyer? Maybe Mr Buyrite is not the financial genius he would have us all believe. Juan Foyth! I am still grumpy as fuck about that bit of financial bollockery, OK, he knows how to make a quid on property but FFS anyone with access to a few hundred million can make money in property and development. It takes a special sort of man to run a football team, Levy is 'special', no doubt, but no in the way we need to have a successful team. ENIC Out!
I remember saying at the time that the Foyth sale would come back and bite us on the arse and I stand by that. Anyone with a functioning brain could see he was worth investing some time in so clearly that meant we had to ship him out for peanuts.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
What a fucking piece of shit.

This cunt gives the best manager we have had since Billy Nic fucking peanuts to work with and now holds him accountable when the place has come crashing down.

I’ve defended Levy for years...but I am done with him. He’s a cheap cunt and not a Spurs fan. Fuck him.
This was post #1 on this thread. I couldn't agree more......I hope Conte works miracles and that Levy backs him, but it feels like a sticking plaster to appease fans.

Problem is Levy can see what Moyes is doing with a worse squad and this will give him an excuse.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'm reviving this one again chaps...

Go fucking at it...!!!

Do we now discuss the plethora of players out on loan...

The Patrici scandal... It is a fucking scandal...

The releasing of players with real value...

The financial fuck ups on players with stated release clauses...

The Conté saga...

The Kane extending his conract saga...

Think this thread was first set free in 2019 and all the above still stands...

We've witnessed absolute horse muck football since then (some would argue before) and achieved the accumulative sum of fuck all...

It still fucking stands...!

#LevyOUT