By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Liverpool 19th Dec

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
It's amazing what a difference running and effort makes in football. Who knew?

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Maybe not the "classic" that the media are already calling it, but still a very good game. The most pleasing aspect for me is that we didn't look second best. A year or so ago and we'd have likely been battered but there were certainly parts of the game where we looked very competitive and the players looked like they genuinely wanted it as well.

But then it's still a rather shocking stat that this was our "world class" striker's first home goal of the season.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I enjoyed that game, yeah we should’ve taken all three points, and I was a little annoyed with the lack of quality we showed in trying to keep possession. But it was a point I didn’t see coming, the commitment and energy were great, and there are fucking barrels of bindipper piss being boiled over the referee’s decisions. So hard to complain about too much imo.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
In comparison to the fucking dross we've been served the last 18 months...

That was a significant improvement...
I agree, like I said I am being totally unreasonable, I want Conte to fix everything immediately, it's fucking Christmas and I want my present! The improvement was huge, but it was the fucking Dippers and I hate those cunts. Getting a point was triffic, probably, considering how they have been playing this season. I am a grumpy, unreasonable cunt, I will try and see the positives, but it's hard, the last 2 or 3 seasons have taken their toll.

I suppose Conte will find out over the next 20+ PL games who the bitches to ditch are and who to keep. Maybe he will even fix Winks, Dele, Royal, NDombele etc. Top four is a realistic goal for this season, we are only 6 points off the goons with 3 games in hand so that should be doable, then we have a good manager with hopefully the cash he needs to go forward and Levy won't fuck about with all that pre-season travelling all over the fucking place. But then next year that fucking corrupt World Cup bollocks kicks off in November so that will fuck everything up - maybe not, all the Premier League clubs will be fucked over, unless the FA grow a pair and say no PL players will be allowed to go to this obscenely corrupt piece of shit. Arrrggghhh! I need to chant some Oms or something, I am stuck in a spiral of fucking despair.

The best Crissie present I could get from Satan Claws is a win over the fucking pikeys on Wednesday, winning the EFL Cup would be a huge boost for the players and the fans, and it's the easiest competition to win - and it's the fucking pikeys, I fucking hate the fucking pikeys!

Conte said before the match - “These types of game give you excitement, give you more fire", he was right, I enjoyed the fire and I did get excited, now I just need to shut that cunt in my head up who focuses on the shit side of our game like the passing, tackling, possession and the fuck awful faffing around trying to play out from our own box. Conte will sort that out,

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Well yeah we only got a point but fuck me if that wasn’t a proper performance. How the fuck we didn’t win that by 3 or 4 goals is beyond me.

Winks, Dele…kudos to both and congratulations to Conte for having the stones to pick a side designed to make the other cunts think about it for a change.

Fucking good stuff. This Conte chap will do me.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Well yeah we only got a point but fuck me if that wasn’t a proper performance. How the fuck we didn’t win that by 3 or 4 goals is beyond me.

Winks, Dele…kudos to both and congratulations to Conte for having the stones to pick a side designed to make the other cunts think about it for a change.

Fucking good stuff. This Conte chap will do me.
I'm one who has criticized Winks & Dele but those two along with Dier put in a great performance. Well done to them & those types of outings bode well for the whole club going forward.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'm one who has criticized Winks & Dele but those two along with Dier put in a great performance. Well done to them & those types of outings bode well for the whole club going forward.
Mate you're not alone... they've all been shades of shit over the last few years with some "shittier" than others...

Dele showed what he was about against the Dippers and went off looking fucked and to a huge round of applause from the fans. More application from him and we get a 50 million quid player back...!!!

Winks..... passed forwards..... consistently. I can only deduce that all this time, he was being instructed to play like a crab from side to side and backwards at every opportunity... again keep that shit up and he forces himself back into our and the England squad.

Dier... has been getting better and better for a while now. He isn't Toby or Jan... but he is becoming very solid.

Also Big shout out to Lloris... geeza is still a top top keeper and if the rumours of him looking for another challenge are true then we've got a fucking big job onto replace him.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Brilliant game, why don't we play like this every week, or at least try to? coulda, shoulda won, but no complaints eh? well apart from Dele missing that sitter and Son's horrible first touch, where's his form gone this season.