By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Liverpool (A) Champions League Final Sat 1st June 20:00

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Champions League Final! Yep, it's a real thing, we are really in the flipping' final, farking blimey. Spitty McSpitface has got his excuses in early, it's sooooo unfair on Liverpool that there has been a 3 week gap between the end of the Premier League season and this final, the final that we are in. Obviously a conspiracy against Liverpool, when they lose they will hate us even more than usual. Do I look bovverred?

Winning this would make me smile, a thing that has not been seen for many years, I might even take a week off slagging off Brexittards - even they will love Europe when we are European Champions!

Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool

172 Meetings

Tottenham Hotspur have played Liverpool 172 times in all competitions.

First Match

Their first match was in the League Division One on Saturday, 13 November 1909. Liverpool were playing at home that day and the final score was Tottenham Hotspur 1 Liverpool 0 .

Last Match

The latest meeting between these two teams was a Premier League game on Sunday, 31 March 2019, the score was Liverpool 2 Tottenham Hotspur 1.

Highest Goals in Game - 9

League Division One, Saturday, 31 October 1914, Liverpool 7 Tottenham Hotspur 2
League Division One, Monday, 15 April 1963, Tottenham Hotspur 7 Liverpool 2

Head to Head Competitions

League Division One
98 matches played, Tottenham Hotspur won 28, lost 46 and drew 24.

Premier League
54 matches played, Tottenham Hotspur won 14, lost 25 and drew 15.

League Cup
8 matches played, Tottenham Hotspur won 4, lost 2 and drew 2.

FA Cup
7 matches played, Tottenham Hotspur won 1, lost 4 and drew 2.

Screen Sports Super Cup
2 matches played, Tottenham Hotspur won 0, lost 2 and drew 0.

UEFA Cup
2 matches played, Tottenham Hotspur won 1, lost 1 and drew 0.

FA Charity Shield
1 match played, Tottenham Hotspur won 0, lost 1 and drew 0.

All Competitions
In all the 172 matches Tottenham Hotspur have played against Liverpool they have won 48 lost 81 and drawn 43 matches.

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So it begins!!Hope that will buff out 😂😂
How do you get your coach stuck hahaha

0_Barcelona-v-Liverpool-UEFA-Champions-League-Semi-Final-First-Leg.jpg

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I am just happy for this match. As long as we play well the result doesn't much matter to me. Of course I know once we kick off I will feel differently but I am just trying to enjoy this one for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity it might be. I really don't want to be cursing Poch and the players if we somehow happen to lose. I just have a hunch we are gonna play one for the ages and lift that shiny trophy. Of course during the Man City tie I said we had no realistic chance of winning this thing, so what the hell do I know? Just play your hears out and do us proud, boys! COYS!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I am just happy for this match. As long as we play well the result doesn't much matter to me. Of course I know once we kick off I will feel differently but I am just trying to enjoy this one for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity it might be. I really don't want to be cursing Poch and the players if we somehow happen to lose. I just have a hunch we are gonna play one for the ages and lift that shiny trophy. Of course during the Man City tie I said we had no realistic chance of winning this thing, so what the hell do I know? Just play your hears out and do us proud, boys! COYS!
haha, I know what you mean, but I think you may have overstated the case a bit here..

To be fair, I can't get into all the prematch hype, because I still cannot believe we're in the final. I think I've watched the Lucas goal almost every day since it happened (partially bc the club's official account keeps reposting it on Twitter, but still). I am definitely going into it with the mindset that we have to enjoy it. Can't take it for granted, it doesn't seem all that long ago that midtable and a cup run was really all we could expect.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
This game could mark the end of an amazing Spurs era.

Big players being heavily linked with summer moves means it's potentially an all or nothing match for this side, this gaffer and even potentially the entire club.

It could be a long time coming if key players leave, before we build another squad that can perform like we have in domestic and European competitions.

Any slump in performance could easily cause disruption between the owners and manager, who is also extremely hot property and could walk into almost any club.

As others have said I simply want a full tilt Spurs performance without the fucking heart attack 45 minute 3-0 down at half time bullshit we have become accustomed to...!!!

I desperately want us to win but more of all i desperatley want us to beat Liverpool to win and beat them well.

I won't be able to enjoy this game unless we turn up and control this game from the off.

COYS.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Anyone still want to get to Madrid , try Sparefare.net
Some on there as a day trip just 250

And also some tickets for Whl have come on ,

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

Big players being heavily linked with summer moves means it's potentially an all or nothing match for this side, this gaffer and even potentially the entire club.

It could be a long time coming if key players leave, before we build another squad that can perform like we have in domestic and European competitions.

Any slump in performance could easily cause disruption between the owners and manager, who is also extremely hot property and could walk into almost any club.

As others have said I simply want a full tilt Spurs performance without the fucking heart attack 45 minute 3-0 down at half time bullshit we have become accustomed to...!!!

I desperately want us to win but more of all i desperatley want us to beat Liverpool to win and beat them well.

I won't be able to enjoy this game unless we turn up and control this game from the off.

COYS.
Yeah, I said I’d try, even if we’re flying it’s hard for me to enjoy the big games—NLDs, for example are nearly unwatchable for me.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I just can’t helping feeling that given everything we’ve been thru on our run to the final, that somehow our name’s on the trophy but I know football has a nasty habit of bending you over, and thrusting something hard up your backdoor!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Fucking hell..........my flight is 10.35 from Gatwick tomorrow, via Lisbon. I just want us to play the way we can, we won't give up and I hope that is good enough. Honestly..........I can't believe we're in the final, Poch has turned this club around, through belief, desire and determination. Good luck lads.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I can't sleep. Keep having nightmares about dodgy streams and missing the match!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

COYS.

Or it could be the start of an amazing Spurs era (yes I am back my old sparring buddy ). New stadium, shiny new CL trophy, plenty of great reasons for players to stay and for aspiring players to see us as a club to play for.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Or it could be the start of an amazing Spurs era (yes I am back my old sparring buddy ). New stadium, shiny new CL trophy, plenty of great reasons for players to stay and for aspiring players to see us as a club to play for.
Pessimism v Optemism..... I hope your right obviously.

Trouble is that a positive version will have to start with Levy opening his wallet for almost the entire spine of the side..... 😬

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Pessimism v Optemism..... I hope your right obviously.

Trouble is that a positive version will have to start with Levy opening his wallet for almost the entire spine of the side..... 😬
......maybe

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
9pm local time start. Quite late eh
Not for Spain.

Could be worse, the EL final ended at like 130 local time in Tatooine or wherever the fuck they played it.

River

River

Administrator
Staff member
Fookin buzzing at the min, keep watching videos on facebook of the run up which isnt helping. COYS!!!!

Will be sinking a few beers at WHL tomorrow, Still got the feeling i had back in the group stages that this bloody thing could be ours.

To dare is to do ! bring it on.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
A turn up for the thingies, I actually had a really good night's sleep last night - I normally wake up about 04:30 but this morning it was 06:00! I must have been so relaxed about today's game, not so much now, I'm a bit jittery. If it wasn't the farking dippers I would not be bovvered so much about the result, just getting to the final and seeing the team give 100% would have been more than enough, win or the other thing that I will not mention would be a great achievement. But, it's the farking dippers innit?

Looking forward to a great night. COYS!