By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Liverpool (A) Champions League Final Sat 1st June 20:00

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wonder when we will hear if Harry is fit..... I would have imagined that if he was fit we would have known by now.

I suppose we keep Kliperty guessing as long as possible.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
D79-igVW4AEs5fU.jpg

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Wonder when we will hear if Harry is fit..... I would have imagined that if he was fit we would have known by now.

I suppose we keep Kliperty guessing as long as possible.
he is fit,whether he starts???I saw that the 4 times he has come back from injury has scored in the first game back every time!!
Big decision to be made,kane,moura,son,dele who do you leave out??Maybe Moura if kane is ready to go,he is an excellent impact player to have,along with Groot if we need to throw it up there at the end.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Not ready for tonight, never thought I would see it.......

Too many emotions to figure out how I am feeling.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Not ready for tonight, never thought I would see it.......

Too many emotions to figure out how I am feeling.
i felt sick to my stomach all day,im trying to avoid thinking it about every minute and failing..

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Not been about much lately but all I can say is lets fucking do this! Just being there is amazing but no good going just to take part. Do whatever the fuck we gotta do. COYS!!!

see you on the other side, hopefully we'll be European champs!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Not been about much lately but all I can say is lets fucking do this! Just being there is amazing but no good going just to take part. Do whatever the fuck we gotta do. COYS!!!

see you on the other side, hopefully we'll be European champs!
My missus just gone back to sweden for 2 weeks,home alone!!absolutely going to be mashed,cant watch in a "mixed support" bar,im not good if people start jumping about if the other team scores!!Might go out around midnight if we win and im not too medicated.
COYS

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
My missus just gone back to sweden for 2 weeks,home alone!!absolutely going to be mashed,cant watch in a "mixed support" bar,im not good if people start jumping about if the other team scores!!Might go out around midnight if we win and im not too medicated.
COYS
I am suffering from this dilemma. If I go the local bar there will be dippers there, more Yids deffo but dippers will be there. I have tried to say things like 'well done chaps you deserved it' but it always comes out as 'fuck off you dipper cunt before I kill you'. I don't have any self-control or tolerance so I might stay home and watch on the tv.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I am suffering from this dilemma. If I go the local bar there will be dippers there, more Yids deffo but dippers will be there. I have tried to say things like 'well done chaps you deserved it' but it always comes out as 'fuck off you dipper cunt before I kill you'. I don't have any self-control or tolerance so I might stay home and watch on the tv.
Take a shank....

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
The family’s in Santorini going to watch at a beach bar. I’m staying home on my own so I don’t have to listen to the normal USA bar chat (“who scored the first point?”). But I wish I knew the location of the nearest AED, I can hardly breathe with excitement

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
think the last 2 times in 10 years 1st was the 125 year game 4-4,watched it with some yid friends,there was a couple of villa in the place jumping around,we jumepd around more kaboul made it 4-4.And last one was the emirates 2-3,2 nil down at HT and getting stick from daft cunt ex-pats because the bar had to turn off that easyjet fly on the wall shite for the game.They all fucked off when kaboul made that 3-2,Hmmmmm kaboul and there was me remembering him as a bit of cunt.Anyway,I get angry,and would only take a daft comment back for me to put my head in their face literally.
Also superstition is kinda of in play now.,as is my big st george spurs flag on the balcony and my mate mr squidggy.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I’m watching from block 415, V24, row 10 seat 8. Wanda Metropolitano, it’s fucking hot, everyone is pissed, tired and sunburnt, but it’s brilliant. Never ever been so nervous, feel sick and it’s not beer..

Give it your best 95 mins ever lads that will do for me.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
The selection is great. Play that Kane fucker...to dare is to do and all that.

I just hope that Lucas is not crushed by being left out after his unworldly semi-final performance as he is going to be important when he comes on.

COYS

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
*Disclaimer

Any posts made tonight by this individual will not be a true reflection of said individuals mental state.

These posts may contain profanity and flashing images

Viewers discretion is advised

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
*Disclaimer

Any posts made tonight by this individual will not be a true reflection of said individuals mental state.

These posts may contain profanity and flashing images

Viewers discretion is advised
Ditto...

Fuck im nervous as fuck now...