By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Liverpool (A) Champions League Final Sat 1st June 20:00

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
That’s the fucking stupid cunting new rule

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Nothing to comment on other than the dippers taking only 26 seconds to be the luckiest cunts ever.

Referee seems to think this is about him as much as the players.

We only turn up for 2nd halves so let's crack on.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
How is that a penalty? What is Sissoko supposed to do?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
This is one of the most boring games I've ever watched.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
just one moment,come on,nothing to lose,everything to win.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
This is one of the most boring games I've ever watched.
Looks like two teams that haven’t played in a while. It’s like we’re playing fucking Brighton.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
They've parked the bus and we've got fuck all to beat it...

26 seconds and they've parked it tight.

Cunts.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
This has been winnable, we are bossing them all over

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Whimpering our way through this final... this is not the performance we all deserved.

The result you cant argue with as we've done no where near enough to deserve to win this.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
FFS. Not happening. I’m so disappointed.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
What a load of bollocks, Liverpool have been absolute gash, but as per usual for large parts of the season, our passing and decision making in the final third has been pretty woeful. So disappointed and what a rubbish game!

Merlin

Merlin

Player in Training.
Can't argue with that, out with a whimper yet again.

We don't do enough and look lazy to me or are we leaving it all on the training pitch?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Have to say I'm proud of the lads for getting a chance to play in this game and they've entertained in a way that Spurs fans the entire world round can be proud of.

This game wasnt to be, but it can be a platform for us to build for more games like this in the future.

Well done lads and well done to all those that have made the trips abroad to support them on that journey.

Onwards and upwards Yids, COYS...!!!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Can't argue with that, out with a whimper yet again.

We don't do enough and look lazy to me or are we leaving it all on the training pitch?

We created enough to win that. The heat made the game a rotten spectacle. Both teams were running on empty given the conditions.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
But on the bright side maybe Poch won’t go back to his farm in Murphy...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
We created enough to win that. The heat made the game a rotten spectacle. Both teams were running on empty given the conditions.
It was like a preseason friendly. You’re right about the heat, but that early pen killed the game. Still thought we’d at least create some better chances late though.

Merlin

Merlin

Player in Training.
Really didn't see it that way mate, I thought it was fairly typical example of how we've played in the league this season,not much daring or doing.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Daniel Sturridge has got a champions league winners medal....

Just think about that for a few minutes...!!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Really didn't see it that way mate, I thought it was fairly typical example of how we've played in the league this season,not much daring or doing.
have to say,for all the inspirational come backs,some spark has been missing this year between dele,son,kane,eriksen....Llorente and moura dragged us to the final.Yes Son,kane,,eriksen at times have had big moments,but as a collective in how we play,its just been flat,side to side,Maybe that dembele not looking like he creates/assists much was a bigger loss than seemed from a creative standpoint,drawing players to him and creating the room further up the pitch?

Merlin

Merlin

Player in Training.
Have to say I'm proud of the lads for getting a chance to play in this game and they've entertained in a way that Spurs fans the entire world round can be proud of.

This game wasnt to be, but it can be a platform for us to build for more games like this in the future.

Well done lads and well done to all those that have made the trips abroad to support them on that journey.

Onwards and upwards Yids, COYS...!!!
Better, not like please;)

Reactions: Yid
Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Not stick his arm out in the penalty area, like he’s waiting for someone to put their washing out on his arm!

The ball hit his chest not his arm, the arm came down later but the ball had already gone. Absolutely ridiculous decision.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
We had more of the game today but the penalty killed the it for us. Liverpool basically started 1-0 up so didn't have to commit ;players and the allowed us to have the ball but them to be organised, 2-0 flattered them. cunts......

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
The ball hit his chest not his arm, the arm came down later but the ball had already gone. Absolutely ridiculous decision.

I don't fully get the handball rule anymore but what i do know, is that yes it his chest first but it then hits his arm, which was in a ridiculously unnatural position. All i do know is that as a professional footballer when you stick your arm out like that in the penalty area your asking for trouble. However ridiculous you think the decision is, i think the fact that Moussa had his arm outstretched like that is even more ridiculous.