By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Liverpool (A) PL Sun 27th October 2019 16:30

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
LiverpoolSpurs.jpg

Let's have the same sort of performance as we saw last night against Red Star and I'll be chuuffed to little pieces. This is going to be seriously tough, Liverpool have not been beaten at home in the Premier League since the 23rd April 2017, when Palace beat them 2-1. A win would be magnificent!

Realistically we could be in 11th or 12th place after the weekend, but at this stage of the season that won't matter, the difference between 4th and 11th is just one game. I am not arsed about the result of this game as long as we see 11 Graham Roberts style blokes crawling off the pitch (covered in claret is optional) when the final whistle blows, nothing left out there. COYS!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Agreed.... The sides application is more important than the actual result.

Let's not hand a fucking thing to these cunts without them deserving it.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
as long as we see 11 Graham Roberts style blokes crawling off the pitch (covered in claret is optional) when the final whistle blows, nothing left out there
Good enough for me, if we get that and a bit of luck then we can win there. Their pace might be our undoing I hope not. Pick the right team, right shape and right mentality and bring it on.

1-2 Spurs, Salah injured. X 2 Kane VAR penalties.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
No injuries except Lloris in rehab,fuck me I didnt know his drinking was that bad.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Man oh man, what do you do in this match? Right and left back are huge decisions, as is the formation and tactics. Get one thing wrong and we will get smoked. Get it all right and they can be beaten. I know he's slow but I think I wold play Davies in this one. And I would rather KWP on the right but I doubt that will happen. Probably get Aurier again, which is a potential red card situation (as would be Foyth). Might be willing to do a bit of a hybrid wherein N'dombele sits at the no 10 above Sissoko and Winks, but can drop back in line with them if we're getting over run. Lamela has been great but I almost feel we need the speed of Son and Moura both on the wings. Not so easy picking the team in a match like this.

Last edited:
Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Have to say this is the first match in a while I'm not to worried about. As long as the boys get out there and do themselves proud I'm happy enough.

Unfortunately Liverpool have really kicked on this season while we have stuttered, however I do think we can win this. The sheer arrogance of Liverpool atm they'll come at us All guns a blazing. If the defense and midfield can clear their lines Sonny will catch them on the break plenty.

If we win we will really kick on from there! Bring some real belief back to the squad.

Looking forward to this one!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Man oh man, what do you do in this match? Right and left back are huge decisions, as is the formation and tactics. Get one thing wrong and we will get smoked. Get it all right and they can be beaten. I know he's slow but I think I wold play Davies in this one. And I would rather KWP on the right but I doubt that will happen. Probably get Aurier again, which is a potential red card situation (as would be Foyth). Might be willing to do a bit of a hybrid wherein N'dombele sits at the no 10 above Sissoko and Winks, but can drop back in line with them if we're getting over run. Lamela has been great but I almost feel we need the speed of Son and Moura both on the wings. Not so easy picking the team in a match like this.

You fucking go at them is what you do. If we get turned over then so be it...but never die wondering. We are not a side that is capable of grinding out results against good teams at the moment. We are good enough to take most of them on though.

We’re a chance but it won’t be a 1-0 type game for mine. There will be goals in this.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
For once we have been given every advantage by fixtures/injuries.They played their biggest derby away on sunday,we had a walk in the park at home on tuesday,they played away and had a tough game in genk a day after us,we have next week off because of the colchester debacle and they are playing arsenal on weds in the efl cup.We couldnt have asked for more outside help in this regards,now its down to the lads to show more energy,commitment than a hopefully complacent liverpool.Not one outfield player unavailable,no midweek to worry about,regardless of our poor form recently cream always rises to the top,kane,son,alli,toby,jan,whoever else are more than good enough if they get their heads in the game.
Dunno why,I fancy a shock 2-1 spurs.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Balls to the fucking wall for 95 mins...

The only way to stop them is to be better than them.

Keep their fullbacks defending where they don't like to be and were in with a chance.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Would love to say wanyama`s was the best cos I was there,but really Erik Edman 🤯
Benny the fro,nayim, along with those two,you have to believe Sissoko is gonna score a worldly !!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
No parrott or tanganga today,maybe travelling to Anfield??

EHzYqmVWsAYsgKC

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Play the England vs All Blacks video over breakfast tomorrow.....that’s the level of commitment we expect.

Reactions: Yid
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
this is my team

Gazza
KWP , Toby Jan, Davies
Lamela Sossoko
Son, Dele, Moura
Kane

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Strange team. I like the formation.

Bollocks at the back. Not to happy with that. Sanchez cannot play that left sided role and Rose won't help. Aurier will get sent off.

Midfield. Ndombele just played his best spurs game and isn't on. Hmmmmm!

I like the front!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Mauricio on
@ErikLamela
: "He suffered a small problem with his thigh yesterday in training. This morning he was checked by the doctor and the decision was made that he couldn’t be involved. We hope it’s not a big issue."

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Gazza! Piece of piss this, Taylor gets conned every time a Dipper falls over, Dippers bash at our doors and Gazza saves it. 3 points in the bag. A nice fast start in the second half, get another goal, Klippetty's head explodes - job done.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
We’re leading, that’s about all I can say about that half.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Well some might say we’ve had a bit of luck, we could also have had a second whilst they could have had 5. Got to put the pill in the old onion bag though eh? Good stuff so far - winning ugly against 12 inc the referee. Need to hold the ball a bit better in the second half and nick another, that would be nice.....I fucking hate Liverpool what is it about teams that play in red?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We’re leading, that’s about all I can say about that half.
There's nothing more needs too be said, like it or not the Dippers are the very bollocks of the dog, unbeaten at home for 2 and a half years, not being mulched is fucking brilliant.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Eriksen keeps giving the ball away, I’m grumpy.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Dirty cheating dipper cunts, helped by a cunt of a ref.

Our ex-stars ain't no more. Dele, and Christian were not good enough. Giving Lucas 7 minutes?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Can Aurier play in a huge ginger wig to complete his clown act?