By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Liverpool (A) PL Weds 16th Dec 2020 20.00

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Think of it as a free hit,its away,they havent lost at home since Bodicea,"lads its spurs"etc,

It will help your sanity.Us winning will probably be worse for your mental health in the long run!!

If I had to pick a key player,its how Sonny plays,if he is on it their weakend defence will be pegged back for fear of him getting in behind on the counter.Gegenpress vs docked cruise liner,if we shut them out I will be very impressed.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
We’re going to lose sometime, it might be Wednesday it might not. As long as we give it a go I don’t mind.... I just don’t want to watch Liverpool attacking us for 80 minutes.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
We will defend and counter, it will be exactly like against United, City, Arsenal and Chelsea. I cannot see us going for it, unless Jose has planned to play boring and defensively for the last 6 matches only to 'unleash the dogs of war' against Liverpool as a surprise, but I don't think that is the case.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
We will defend and counter, it will be exactly like against United, City, Arsenal and Chelsea. I cannot see us going for it, unless Jose has planned to play boring and defensively for the last 6 matches only to 'unleash the dogs of war' against Liverpool as a surprise, but I don't think that is the case.
I'd really like to see Bale start this one, if only to play mind games out wide.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
He doesn't track back, cardinal sin in Maureen's book. Bergwijn does and works really hard so inspite of not being very much of an attacking threat so far this season, M loves him.
Mourinho can just fuck off then 🤣

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I accept that and City + Liverpool away are probably the two fixtures where you'd have the best chance of makking a case for the defence (eh??) but employing your attacking threat - Bergwijn, Son, N Dombele and Kane as auxiliary wing backs, and defensive midfielders is beyond the pale. It means Liverpool have little to worry about. I don't expect 'Dogs of War' but there are lots of ways to win football matches other than a '10 man low block'

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I accept that and City + Liverpool away are probably the two fixtures where you'd have the best chance of makking a case for the defence (eh??) but employing your attacking threat - Bergwijn, Son, N Dombele and Kane as auxiliary wing backs, and defensive midfielders is beyond the pale. It means Liverpool have little to worry about. I don't expect 'Dogs of War' but there are lots of ways to win football matches other than a '10 man low block'
There are indeed. Far preferable ways. But I don't expect to see any of these tactical approaches on display (at least by us) Wednesday night.

Such a massive game, hoping for a win, if possible in a way that most contributes to piss-boiling on Merseyside. But I see a draw tbh.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
We’re going to lose sometime, it might be Wednesday it might not. As long as we give it a go I don’t mind.... I just don’t want to watch Liverpool attacking us for 80 minutes.
Unless its 0-2 to the yids eh!!you`d love that........

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Unless its 0-2 to the yids eh!!you`d love that........
If we win 2-0 I'll put up with it for this one last game............!!!!

I'm not suggesting that we go all gung ho! like Ossie used to set us up to play or Keegans Newcastle. But we have half decent defenders and Sissoko and Hojbjerg in front of them, so trust them and let them defend and let the 4 boys up front attack, that would give any team something to worry about and reduce the oppositions attacking threat at the same time. we don't need Harry playing as a centre back FFS. It's not rocket salad is it? Imagine if Bale ever gets match fit and Dele gets a look in as well.....We should be fantastic going forward but at the moment we look like a gelded horse.

It was so evident in the contrast at Palace, before the equaliser - gelded horse, harness on, tied to rope. Immediately afterwards fully equipped, completely free gallop, shackles off......

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I think we can win this. I genuinely believe we're good enough to beat them..
Hojbjerg, Ndombele and Mousa are the ones that could win it for me. If they get stuck in early and get on top in Midfield, we've got a great chance...Son & Kane have the beating of Fabinho and Matip all day long...1-2.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I think we can win this. I genuinely believe we're good enough to beat them..
Hojbjerg, Ndombele and Mousa are the ones that could win it for me. If they get stuck in early and get on top in Midfield, we've got a great chance...Son & Kane have the beating of Fabinho and Matip all day long...1-2.
Me too.
Mids will be key but if we can get in behind Robertson & TAA we'll scare the shit out of anyone playing CB as they'll also be contending with Kane.

Wonder how far forward their CB's will wander if Kane plays a little deeper? Will they follow? If so, Sonny & Moura/Bale/Bergwijn will be able to cut inside more freely.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
yes this shit still goes on......

EpO802lXUAAJxPn

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Villa put 7 past them.

We’ll play bus wankers though because Jose is a fucking coward.

I might not even watch. We are as boring as batshit and there are better ways of pissing my life away.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
yes this shit still goes on......

EpO802lXUAAJxPn
Surprised by this.
English is not his first language but if he does understand what he's posted it's inexcusable.

PS noticed the misspelling of his name so not his official account.

But still. Idiots.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Surprised by this.
English is not his first language but if he does understand what he's posted it's inexcusable.

But still. Idiots.
Sadly I have seen,heard,been abused in person,online with this shit 1,000 of times.Also saw some disgusting stuff about everton after they had the temerity to beat chelsea,about a kid who died years back.Some people seem to think this is all banter.I also saw some spurs stuff about antonio reyes recently,just as out of order.But generally i dont see much of this sick stuff from our fans,but then again I wouldnt be following cunts like that.I am sure on encrypted whatsapp its a cesspit.Not for me that stuff.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
team news, Tanganga out for 2-3 weeks with a shoulder problem. Lamela still unfit with Rectovaginal fistula . Bale a doubt after illness.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
team news, Tanganga out for 2-3 weeks with a shoulder problem. Lamela still unfit with Rectovaginal fistula . Bale a doubt after illness.
lol should we be concerned now that Lamela's issues actually seem to be migrating slightly into neighbouring orifices? Need to stop the spread.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Mourinho trying to claim we have worse injuries than Pool. He is a real piece of work. We will have to score to 2 to win this and I think we can rip them open if we attack. I know we won't but dare to dream. Will be happy with any win but a stylish 1-3 would make it a very merry season.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Mourinho trying to claim we have worse injuries than Pool. He is a real piece of work. We will have to score to 2 to win this and I think we can rip them open if we attack. I know we won't but dare to dream. Will be happy with any win but a stylish 1-3 would make it a very merry season.
I think his point was that klopp`s been a crybaby,and TBF its true.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Villa put 7 past them.

We’ll play bus wankers though because Jose is a fucking coward.

I might not even watch. We are as boring as batshit and there are better ways of pissing my life away.

Villa only had 30% possession in that game, so there’s one stat that’ll be ticked for tomorrow!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
What have we got to loose... apart from more dignity...

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Surprised by this.

But still. Idiots.

That deplorable cunt knew exactly what he was posting.