By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Liverpool (A) PL Weds 16th Dec 2020 20.00

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
yes this shit still goes on......

EpO802lXUAAJxPn
would be best to beat them 1-0 with one shot on target and injury a few of them along the way.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Anthony Taylor is tonights referee and could be key when Salah starts diving around all over the place.......

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Davies in for Reguillon gives a pretty big clue on how this is being approached by that coward cunt managing us.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
COYS.... WIN THIS IN ANY FASHION YOU CAN....!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
liverpool are so strong, going to take a mammoth effort to get something from this.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Lucky cunts, still we need to come at them now

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Jose can go and fuck his grandmother for setting us up like this every fucking week.

Fucking shitcunt manager. Fuck off.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
We're letting them have the ball and get confidence...its mind boggling. They've got a second string centre half partnership and we haven't even made them face their own goal yet....utter bollocks!

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Ally McCoist is unbearable as a pundit. The last thing he was good at was A Question of Sport!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
As long as we have at least 50% of the goals I dont care if we only have 10% of the ball.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Liverpool is extremely sharp (except in front of our goal).

We're even thus far but I'd like to see more than 22% possession.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
As long as we have at least 50% of the goals I dont care if we only have 10% of the ball.
Really? Did you see those passing stats? Dippers 400 and something, us 100. I am getting pissed off watching us allow the opposition to have a nice bit of passing practice and us giving it straight back to them as soon as we get possession. I might as well just watch the highlights of us scoring on a counter attack.

The beautiful game is getting ugly as fuck and if we are just going to support the results then we the new fucking chavs,

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Really? Did you see those passing stats? Dippers 400 and something, us 100. I am getting pissed off watching us allow the opposition to have a nice bit of passing practice and us giving it straight back to them as soon as we get possession. I might as well just watch the highlights of us scoring on a counter attack.

The beautiful game is getting ugly as fuck and if we are just going to support the results then we the new fucking chavs,
not really!!
I think we have got this 2nd half.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
not really!!
I think we have got this 2nd half.
I hope you're right. In 99% of the games so far this season we would be two nil down now as VAR would have given Son offside and a penalty for handball against Dier.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Our playmaking midfielder has had 17 touches. FFS.

And that’s not on GLC, it’s on his gaffer.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We played football for 3 minutes and scored.... and then stopped again....

Go toe to toe and we could get more out of this....

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Soooooo close, been excellent this half so far

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
we could have scored 3 this half eh!already

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Imagine complaining about the amount of substitutions you can make then make none in your hardest game of the season so far.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Bollocks,undeserved,cmon lets get it back again

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I expect our players to take their fucking chances better