By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Liverpool H [PL] 12:30 Sat 27 Aug 2016

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Anyone from the other place lurking I`ll save you the bother of having to post an opinion on the match

For those of us who live on planet earth try this instead

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Have I mentioned how much I hate these cnuts.....?

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Bunch of history obsessed wankers. Hopefully we stuff them 200 nil but in actual fact I'd take a repeat of Palace and a scrappy 1-0. When's Mousa back ffs.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
First really big test, couldn't beat them last year, lets make sure we do this year. Should be a great game as they will come to play. We'll win by one goal, could be 3-2, although I'll be happy with any sort of win.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Bunch of history obsessed wankers. Hopefully we stuff them 200 nil but in actual fact I'd take a repeat of Palace and a scrappy 1-0. When's Mousa back ffs.
Two more games til mousa,still burton will give pool the runaround in the cup so we`ll be fine.If their back 4 feed us like they did burnley god help them.

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Some culinary skills by a Liverpool fan.

Then leave for two weeks then serve/rummage.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
First big game of the season, a win in this would represent a really good start to the season. First two games we didn't perform amazingly but have points on the board. Just get three points on the board against Liverpool and that can put is a strong position to go on a potential run before the next biggie against City away comes up. Think we can lay an early marker down with a win in this game!!! COYS!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I'm going.....got offered a ticket last night. Went last year 0-0 Klopp's first game. Looking forward to it, first game this season but won't be able to do beers.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'm going.....got offered a ticket last night. Went last year 0-0 Klopp's first game. Looking forward to it, first game this season but won't be able to do beers.
then I recommend jågermeister bombs......;)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Liverpool have doubts over Emre Can and Divock Origi for Saturday’s game.
Both of the players are nursing ankle problems and unlikely to travel to White Hart Lane.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
team news: Pochettino says Lloris and Dembele are still the only absentees. Wimmer is fit and available.
Pochettino says Lloris should be back after the international break.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Liverpool's Philippe Coutinho is a doubt for the trip to Tottenham with a minor hamstring issue.

K

koppel

Player in Training.
Founding Member
So this is where you all went you cnuts :)

This is the sort of game where you wish Dembele was available.... Another scrappy 1-0 win, please.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

This is the sort of game where you wish Dembele was available.... Another scrappy 1-0 win, please.
So glad you found us!!!!!!
we were under orders not to poach.......but we`ve been expecting you!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member

Welcome Sir...this is a happy place of generally like minded folk, where we don't just try and appear to be superior (well except @Dorset of course, but that's allowed!)

Enjoy!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

BTW here in utopia you can call a cunt a cunt!!

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
Anyway, I've got to dispense with the usual class act that is Greater Anglia and drive tomorrow. Haven't done that in almost 25 years so I presume IKEA and a 20 min walk is the way to go? Anyone with a more experienced opinion?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Anyway, I've got to dispense with the usual class act that is Greater Anglia and drive tomorrow. Haven't done that in almost 25 years so I presume IKEA and a 20 min walk is the way to go? Anyone with a more experienced opinion?
Drive to Cheshunt and get the train.....so much easier in my view

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

Sapnin bruv....

We got told not to rummage through the old bargain bin for chaps to chat bollocks with from the admin..... you have never been issued such orders however.....

Be very selective if you do though. Any cnuts will be dealt with as such.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Really excited about this game. Think it's gonna be our first really exciting game. Got a feeling liverpools defence will be shit and we'll get a nice early lead!!! Coys!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Mousavi would have ripped them to shreds through the middle.

Need Delli to be on point and also Dire to keen them quiet...

Biggest win of the season for me even over the scum.

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
They are the all time English trophy winners and have resorted to gloating that they beat us 4 times in a row with an aggregate score of 15-2. They have fallen so far it's unreal. Shit club.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Cq3BGnSXgAASnas.jpg

Cq3BH2PW8AAimty.jpg

Stateside Nate

Stateside Nate

Founding Member
Damn sun isn't up yep?? Not scheduling match at a decent time of the day is some sort of Brexit issue I suppose....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
One nil 1st half,could bleat about not having a def pen and tripping over yourself and earning one,but truth is for 30mins we havent been at the races.YET,
2nd half we will be better
COYS