By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Liverpool (H) PL Sat 11th January 2020 17:30

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
SpursLiverpool.jpg

Liverpool have not been beaten in the Premier League for over a year, the single game they lost last season was a 1-0 loss to City on the 3rd january 2019. Their current unbeaten premier League run is 37. So, this game should be a piece of piss, we don't need Harry or the Moose to win this one, Sonny will get a hat-trick and we will win 3-0.

I don't care what the result is as long as I see some fucking commitment and a desire to play for the shirt, not the money.

Unknown.jpeg

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Car and Nage are going to happen and very probably in that order, I hope for the best but fear for the worst! Hopefully JM will realise it's a dead rubber and offer some of the kids a chance to get minutes under their belts. Anything better than a 3-0 drubbing will be a miracle in my eyes.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
I predict a 0-0 draw. But I reserve the right to adjust my prediction after the first 3 minutes.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Nonsense talk from the lot of ya....1-0 win. Dele with a bit of magic...oh look there's a pig flying over the house..

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Just hoping we aren’t completely taken apart.

Could be a classic Jose bus parking and nick one on the counter...
Problem is we don't have a bus to park.......

Too much doom and gloom though.... we might get torn a new one, but football is a funny old game eh? they've got a few injuries and we need to show some steel. They're probably the best team in Europe at the moment, but if we show up we'll give them a good game. Fuck Salah and his mates, fuck Klopp and Liverpool and their myopic fans, 1-0 Spurs, Dele dive and a penalty in the 87th minute. See you there........

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Just leave caution to the wind and go all out attack for 90 mins. I'd rather be entertained at this point and we don't defend so well anyway. Who knows, we might just nick a 5-4 victory? Or we could get crushed 0-6. Honestly my heart isn't in it anymore. It's been taken by a smug Portugese man.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Mate I'd be please if these pricks went all out attack for 9 mins.....

I know I'm an absolute pessimist ATM, and I know ths isn't like me and that it's all my own doing by expecting more after having a superb 5 or 6 years but I just cant help but feel let down by these cunts.

They've fucked us like they fucked Poch.

Double cunts.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I genuinely believe we could get a result. 3 at the back..

Gazz
Sanchez Alderweireld Vert
Aurier Winks Dier Lamela Sess
Dele
Son

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Oh my God lads.... I have to say it.

Say as little as possible maybe it will go away of it's own accord....

Love everyone's optimism and maybe I've slid too far the other way, but were bang in trouble this weekend.

The 2 champions league finalists...... I suppose that's ultimately why I'm as low as I think I probably have ever been about how we play. I know we didnt play well before the CL, but we dragged it out our arses in the CL run.

I may be fully MIA this weekend.... (if the unthinkable happens I reseve the right to crow like a cunt and you can all say I told you so).

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.

Love everyone's optimism and maybe I've slid too far the other way, but were bang in trouble this weekend.

The 2 champions league finalists...... I suppose that's ultimately why I'm as low as I think I probably have ever been about how we play. I know we didnt play well before the CL, but we dragged it out our arses in the CL run.

I may be fully MIA this weekend.... (if the unthinkable happens I reseve the right to crow like a cunt and you can all say I told you so).

Reckon it’s more blind faith than optimism mate!! I can’t think of many positives that suggest we have a chance of getting anything out of this game.

Saying that, we can still field a very capable team. So if we can keep things tight at the back then we have the players up front to cause them a bit of a fright. Problem is, we’ve looked shite at the back, toothless in attack and utter gash at keeping hold of the ball, so i’m fearing the worst.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I think it'll be closer than ppl are saying, but the dippers, sad to say, are quite good at figuring out how to win ugly games, which I think this one will be.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

I’ll be crowing with you mate.

We are in big fucking trouble here.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So it’s Tottenham Bingo , how many of these will get crossed off
1 Aurier will be found out of position
2 Aurier gives away a freekick in a stupid area
3 aurier gives away a penalty
repeat those 3 for Foryth
Ericksen takes a corner , it hits the first man , lets go X5
Ericksen takes a freekick , it hits the wall
Ericksen takes a freekick it blazes over
Dier gives the ball away on the edge of the box
Winks plays the ball backwards when he coukd go sideways or forward x10
Winks plays the ball sideways, when he coukd have played it forward
Son is offside / fouls a player and holds his head in his hands x3
Alli takes a tumble trying to win a freekick or a penalty , even if justified he gets booked
Moura runs around a lot and runs into players
toby or Jan or both get done for pace on 5+ attacks
Sessengon has opportunity to take on a player ,but doesnt
Jose has a rant and the ref has a long chat with him
Spurs win 1-0
Spurs get a fortune VAR decision
Liverpool get an unfortunate VAR decisiin
LFC get a man sent off
the crowd is deadly quiet ,and all you can hear are the Cheating Scum bags

forgot to add ,
How many times will the commentators mention the fact that LFC won the CL ,without mentioning the dodgy hand ball , I’m going 10+
and they’ll mention the racism row about the same number of times

Nundy

Nundy

Founding Member
Am I the only one who fear today so much that our kit man has brought plenty of lube to the game today as we may get butt fucked.... Hope I'm wrong though

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Its tanganga time if reports are true!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Not understanding Parrott not even on the bench,if not now then when??

A lot depending on Eriksen today,can he be arsed??

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I’m utterly bewildered at some of our passing, sometimes i’m left scratching my head as to who they’re actually trying to pass it too. We might as well not even bother having a midfield, Winks and Eriksen have been spectators in the most part, seem to by pass them with long balls or we just go down the channels and if they do get it, Eriksen gives it away and Winks just passes it back again inviting more pressure on the defence. As for Rose he’s had a horrible half. Need Lamela on!

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Were being taught a lesson all over the pitch. Could be 0-4. BUT....it's not. We're still in this. We need Eriksen off now, he's keeping fit, that's it. He's not looking for it, not putting his foot in..nothing. We're playing far too deep imo...hope we really take it to them now..pin them back for a while..see what happens.