By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Liverpool (H) PL Thurs 28th Jan 20:00

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Look, he had a good spell under Poch when him Dele and Son were taking the piss... and since he has decided to be a CB, he hasn't got remotely close to his previous best.

He just is not anywhere near good enough as a top 4 CB. He is full of ricks and slow as shit.

I like the lads commitment and that he does seem to give a fuck but that doesn't make up for ability.

With the exception of Gentle Ben.... I'd start again. Toby is shot and clinging on, Serge would be great if he stayed switched on... maybe you can coach that.

Doherty I'm staggered that its the same player Wolves had, Sanchez is a sack of dung and has not improved under any manager.

Rodon and Japhet are young and need work. At least "that cunt" will get them loads of defensive practice...!!!

Reggie seems to be going back to Madrid... and who could fucking blame him will be a phenomenal full/wing back.