By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Lucas Moura

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Looks like lucas moura may join for £25m...is he any good?

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Quick, skilful and an eye for goal, what’s not to like.

Also, if we do get him for around £25mill, it’s an absolute frigging steal, especially given the bloated nature of the transfer market.

Boone

Boone

Player in Training.
At that price I’d snap their hand off for Lucas. Quality player and has our kind of mentality.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
He hasnt contributed much to their season...

Most deals that seem to be too good to be true... usually are.

Maybe this is the one where Levy convinces the entire community he did everything he could to bring in top players but in the end we were scuppered for various reasons.

Or maybe he will be the next VDV...

WTF do i know

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
He hasnt contributed much to their season...

Most deals that seem to be too good to be true... usually are.

Maybe this is the one where Levy convinces the entire community he did everything he could to bring in top players but in the end we were scuppered for various reasons.

Or maybe he will be the next VDV...

WTF do i know
Le french Ruel Fox !!

wilson

wilson

Player in Training.
Haven't seen it reported anywhere reputable yet - only micky mouse places like Daily Mail so I'm not keeping my hopes up just yet... Be very impressed if we did make it happen though! I thought he was older than he is as well, still got his best years ahead of him at the age of 25.

Some rumours floating around that we want him on a loan to buy deal whereas PSG want a permanent this window. If he is available for £20-25m as reported in most places we should just buy him on the permanent. In the current market that's a steal imo.

He might not have contributed much this season but he certainly did last season. He scored 20 goals and made 9 assists. Never stood a chance this season though and simply hasn't been selected (despite his form last season) following PSG's crazy transfer activity and frankly ridiculous competition for places in the attacking third.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
You would think the chipping-the-ball-into-the-net would've been the easy part of that play. What pace, but what a friggin miss! I have some advice for him if he joins us. PASS THE BALL TO KANE!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Surprised to see he’s not cup-tied for CL. He offers a little more pace than most of our attacking players from what I’ve seen. Insane to say it but 20-25 million is peanuts in today’s market. I’m excited about it.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
You would think the chipping-the-ball-into-the-net would've been the easy part of that play. What pace, but what a friggin miss! I have some advice for him if he joins us. PASS THE BALL TO KANE!
did you have the pleasure of Mr Fox??boy he could run,skin anyone,final ball or cross,goal perhaps?Harsh on ruel but how i remember him.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
[QUOTE="skiathospurs, post: 22804, member: 4"]did you have the pleasure of Mr Fox??boy he could run,skin anyone,final ball or cross,goal perhaps?Harsh on ruel but how i remember him.[/QUOTE]
I remember him well, and this guy is better. IMO.

To me, he makes us a better squad, which I guess is all we can ask from a January transfer in particular. Also, he has "Lucas" on the back of his shirt, and that's my youngest boy's name, so that's the birthday gift sorted.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

To me, he makes us a better squad, which I guess is all we can ask from a January transfer in particular. Also, he has "Lucas" on the back of his shirt, and that's my youngest boy's name, so that's the birthday gift sorted.[/QUOTE]

i was just being flippant about the video clip,great run and then doh at the finish,its the only thing i ve seen of him really.Looked very promising !!

til the last second lol

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member

To me, he makes us a better squad, which I guess is all we can ask from a January transfer in particular. Also, he has "Lucas" on the back of his shirt, and that's my youngest boy's name, so that's the birthday gift sorted.

i was just being flippant about the video clip,great run and then doh at the finish,its the only thing i ve seen of him really.Looked very promising !!

til the last second lol[/QUOTE]
Well if there’s one thing we’ve learned in the last 10 years or so, it’s that bringing in promising Brazilians always works out.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
did you have the pleasure of Mr Fox??boy he could run,skin anyone,final ball or cross,goal perhaps?Harsh on ruel but how i remember him.

A little bit but the 90s were a bit of a blur. I remember he was fast. In all honesty I'd take Moura in a heartbeat if the price quoted is legit. We could certainly use a does of pace.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Other than his pace, he’s also got the tricks to beat an opponent(s) one on one, which is something we really lack. Moussa can do it but we need someone in the final third who can open up defences with a bit of trickery. Sonny can beat players too, so to potentially have 2 players that can beat a man, would be a massive bonus. We rely so heavily on our passing to create chances, so to have a couple of guys who can burst thru defences into the box, creating the space for Kane would be a huge positive, especially when our passing is slightly off.

It also gives us pace to counter against the better teams, giving Poch more options in how to set the team up.

Anyway here’s some stuff of him on YouTube and we all know if you’re good on a YouTube h/l’s package, then your bound to be world class!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Is this really going to happen? In January? With Levy's wallet? A new black French pacy winger coming to WHL..... I don't believe it!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
He's sort of French Brazilian....playing for PSG, don't be pedantic, and ruin my recurring jokes ha ha

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Spotted training
DUuXK9BX4AMUebW.jpg

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Hey Levy, stop dicking about and finish this deal! For the 1 or 2 mil we're trying to save on this deal we could have had him signed and available for United on Weds. Good grief, man.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Hey Levy, stop dicking about and finish this deal! For the 1 or 2 mil we're trying to save on this deal we could have had him signed and available for United on Weds. Good grief, man.
That is 1 or 2 million pounds you are talking about?

That's potentially an extra 40,000 shirts he'd have to sell to cover that extra bit were haggling over...

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
That is 1 or 2 million pounds you are talking about?

That's potentially an extra 40,000 shirts he'd have to sell to cover that extra bit were haggling over...

I'm sure Levy can find a way to cover it. Not sure if Moura is ideal but at 22 mil that is quite low risk. Would hate to miss out on this over what is essentially an insignificant amount.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
BREAKING NEWS
Sky sources: Tottenham reach agreement with Paris Saint-Germain for winger Lucas Moura.
Moura’s move is subject to personal terms and medical, and we understand the fee is around £25m.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
If true, I feel this guy will help us.
Glad we got someone of his ilk in.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
BREAKING NEWS
Sky sources: Tottenham reach agreement with Paris Saint-Germain for winger Lucas Moura.
Moura’s move is subject to personal terms and medical, and we understand the fee is around £25m.
Blimey, You could be the best ITK ever!! hat's off if you're the first.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
If true, I feel this guy will help us.
Glad we got someone of his ilk in.

It really can't do anything but help to have some pace in the squad. That alone should make him have a big impact. If this signing works out it could push us into the top 4 and give us a boost for the FA Cup and CL. Well done, Mr. Levy.