By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Lucas Moura

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Needs to play on the right I think and get a bit more game time. He played well against Leicester, I’d like to see him get behind the defence.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I like him to be honest. He attacks the goal pretty directly and is an absolute weapon. Gotta remember son was all over the place his first season. Now he has settled he is a beast. One thing though if we can have son and moura on the pitch we can attack with serious pace

I'd like to see this

From midfield

Dier/wanyama - eriksen
Moura-----alli------son
----------kane----------

I really like Eriksen in midfield his vision is cracking.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I like him to be honest. He attacks the goal pretty directly and is an absolute weapon. Gotta remember son was all over the place his first season. Now he has settled he is a beast. One thing though if we can have son and moura on the pitch we can attack with serious pace

I'd like to see this

From midfield

Dier/wanyama - eriksen
Moura-----alli------son
----------kane----------

That is excellent, and they can switch around.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yep if they hit form they and Harry will get a bag full of goals... so dynamic and exciting. Just need to make sure they work in the oposite direction for Poch or they will never get a chance to show us as the won't make the side. And you'd have to say rightly so if they don't do what the gaffer what's of them.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Yep if they hit form they and Harry will get a bag full of goals... so dynamic and exciting. Just need to make sure they work in the oposite direction for Poch or they will never get a chance to show us as the won't make the side. And you'd have to say rightly so if they don't do what the gaffer what's of them.
He may be short,but doesnt shirk headers and tackling,unlike out big french gutless midfielder.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Think it’s really difficult to judge the guy, he’s barely been given any consistent game time and when he has come on, I think he’s looked pretty decent.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.

I'd like to see this

From midfield

Dier/wanyama - eriksen
Moura-----alli------son
----------kane----------

I'm thinking you can also rotate Dele and Lamela in there as well.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member

Absolutely. Really that team stems from seeing Liverpool attack quickly. Eriksen could create that flow with pace in front of him. Lamela aswell.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
You can switch Dele/Eriksen too, didn't we try Dele deeper one game this season, can't remeber which. Pace is a killer for defences, I'd just like to see us take on the full backs and get behind them sometimes. It's much easier to defend when the ball is in front of you all the time.

Mind you we'll have Bale back next year as well......??!!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
You can switch Dele/Eriksen too, didn't we try Dele deeper one game this season, can't remeber which. Pace is a killer for defences, I'd just like to see us take on the full backs and get behind them sometimes. It's much easier to defend when the ball is in front of you all the time.

I've heard Poch mention on a few occasions that he eventually see's Dele being more of a goal scoring box to box midfielder but needs to mature a but before he's ready for that.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member

I've heard Poch mention on a few occasions that he eventually see's Dele being more of a goal scoring box to box midfielder but needs to mature a but before he's ready for that.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member