By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Manchester City banned form the CL for 2 seasons.....🤣

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Soooooo if they breached FFP rules and have been punished by UEFA in Europe..... What action is the Premier League taking...?

Probably be a 25 grand fine, which will hurt them real bad, you never know though they could take it seriously.....

IF they used Saracens as an example..... Man, I would piss myself silly......

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Soooooo if they breached FFP rules and have been punished by UEFA in Europe..... What action is the Premier League taking...?

Probably be a 25 grand fine, which will hurt them real bad, you never know though they could take it seriously.....

IF they used Saracens as an example..... Man, I would piss myself silly......

The sight of them & all that wealth (in terms of money & players) playing in the Championship lol

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Going to hurt them pretty bad. Load of players in that team that are late 20s. They'll want to continue champs league football.

+ It's Peps fav cup so he's out n all.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
This is good, but it's only a start. Real FFP would include a transfer fee and salary cap, all teams competing on a level playing field, that of course will never happen so real, competitive football will only be seen in the non-league games.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
If any of you think we’re not finishing sixth with our luck I’ll have to question are you really a spurs fan ?;)
Oh hello look who’s piped up!! Welcome back to the pleasure dome!! Good point though and Maureen misses out on some huge bonus I would imagine.

I would also imagine that by the time City have appealed, greased some palms, the ‘sentence’ will get suspended or reduced. It’s a warning shot by UEFA, but ultimately they’re shitting it that the big clubs will disappear with a league of their own, so another reason they’ll back down. Hope not though obviously.
Clearly Chelsea got away with murder whilst they were buying their success as well. Wankers.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
EQ0iKOcXYAEhziE

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
So, how many points will the Premier League deduct from City? A simple calculation based on the size of the gonads swinging between the FA's legs and the amount of dirty money sloshing around city gives me a predicted points deduction of fuck-all. Hopefully I have miscalculated and City will be in the 2nd division next season, that would be funny.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Long thread of facts and figures surrounding this and other clubs.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
You juts watch Spurs go and spend a couple of billion on players now............

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Cas found “most of the alleged breaches were either not established or time-barred”.

Taking the piss pure and simple. UEFA FFP is dead, football is as corrupt as politics.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
All here will know how I feel about Mourinho, but this headline is disgraceful--it's not really what he said. What he really said is correct. Either ban them or don't punish them at all. Certainly not a fine that City's owners could probably find wedged between their sofa cushions.