By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Manchester City (H) PL Sun 2nd February 16:30

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
SpursCity.png

I have a very good feeling about this game and I think the 5/1 odds you can get on us are very decent if you fancy a flutter, I may have a shilling or two on this myself. Don't forget that if you are gambling, do it irresponsibly and "when the fun stops, double down and try and win back what you have lost"

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I like the fact that we are or were under Poch a bit of a bogey team for City. I still remember that Tom Huddlestone screamer at Maine Road? or the The Etihad or whatever. I also very much like that we have won 8 more games than them in our Premier League history..........they were a nothing sort of team in the 90's and noughties. shows how quickly things can change when the Oil dollar turns up, although that even took a little while, with the Hughes, Mancini Pellegrini trio before they landed Guardiola. I did not like that drubbing at WHL when AVB was manager.

Let's be positive shall we? I think 3-2 if we have a go and everyone is on it, please let Son, Le Celso and Moura run beyond their 'high line' with Dele chipping balls over the top (I'm a tactical genius eh?). The fear is our sluggish defence against Aguero and his mates movement.

Maybe watch France vs England instead? certainly record one or the other, there's going to be a battle royal in Paris. personally I'll be in block 322 in Park lane.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Aguero is an absolute beast.

Probably one of my favourite players ever... wish we had gone all in when he wasnt getting picked and snaffled him up.

Imo he is a GOAT level player.

Seems to handle himself like a proper Pro too and even though he has played for the oil barons, I still like him.

Anyways, if he shows up.... like he usually does, we will need to outscore them.

I'm not hopeful .

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Any ambitions for top 4 perhaps even europe next season probably need a result in this game.A win and not so much the 3pts (though much needed) would give the support and team more belief and perhaps we can find our mojo again.
Lets see if the outgoings help the team now all that disruption is over.

We are a bit of a bogey team for them,perhaps they will give up the league to chase cups and rest a few!

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
We are going to thrash them senseless! 4-3 to the Mighty Spurs. Or we could get played off the park and spiral into the abyss. Not sure why I have a good feeling about this game, but I do. Probably because I'm a masochist.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
If we don’t beat City , and LFC win , we can no longer win the league ,that is how vital it is tomorrow to secure a win

Attachments

• DDE8B384-DD9C-47E7-A520-8A5E8D850D49.jpeg
    DDE8B384-DD9C-47E7-A520-8A5E8D850D49.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 198
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Injured trio Harry Kane, Moussa Sissoko and Ben Davies remain out.

Manchester City will monitor Fernandinho, who has missed the last two matches through injury.

Centre-back Aymeric Laporte, who recently returned from a lengthy lay-off, missed the midweek derby against Manchester United because of fatigue and will also be assessed.

Leroy Sane is not yet ready to feature, while Benjamin Mendy is again set to miss out.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Could be the very game we need to get a good result and get the confidence going again. 2-1...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Could be the very game we need to get a good result and get the confidence going again. 2-1...
You know Mike Dean is ref right?
Dont know why i am feeling optimistic.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Need Dele to turn up today. He's been dawdlin and doodlin on the ball alot in recent games, getting dispossessed regularly, then throwing his hands in the air. If he turns up.....they ALL usually turn up.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
ACTIVATE AGENT WALKER !!

Last edited:
BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I hope we go at them. If Mourinho Mourinho's this game I'm fucking done with him. And if we don't win I'm done with him too! Screw him. Cunt! 3- to Spurs!

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well,fuck VAR and fuck mike dean.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
How the fuck is that dirty cheating little cunt Stirling still on the pitch?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
How the fuck is that dirty cheating little cunt Stirling still on the pitch?
even lee citeh fan-ex goon,arch tottenhamhater,dixon,dixon you`re a cunt said it was a def red and unbelievable var didnt call it.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I really can't see how we can play nearly 5 minutes past and incident and then have play called back. It ridiculous, what next play 89 mins and give a pen for an incident in the first min? If we're going to have VAR then there really needs to be a time limit to checking.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
That's the 4th red card tackle that in recent Spurs games that have not been given by poxy VAR.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I really can't see how we can play nearly 5 minutes past and incident and then have play called back. It ridiculous, what next play 89 mins and give a pen for an incident in the first min? If we're going to have VAR then there really needs to be a time limit to checking.

As much as I loathe to say it play needs to stop in that situation. What if in those 3 minutes we had of scored? Our goal doesn't count and it gets dragged back for a pen. Madness!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
As much as I loathe to say it play needs to stop in that situation. What if in those 3 minutes we had of scored? Our goal doesn't count and it gets dragged back for a pen. Madness!
Absolutely, exactly what I was thinking. How likely are we to score really though!

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
On the game so far.

Moura up front doesn't work.
Sanchez is ropey
Winks is the most obvious player on earth. You can see his passes 20 seconds before he makes them.

Ndombele and lo celso in the middle of the park would be very interesting.

We've clung on so far. We need to try something different up front.