By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Manchester United - A (PL) 20:00 Mon 27th August 2018

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Levy will have loved the result last night....the Liverpool tickets will sell themselves without us all receiving 3 reminder emails. Anyone bought a replica shirt or limited edition T-shirt yet? free deliv.........

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Levy will have loved the result last night....the Liverpool tickets will sell themselves without us all receiving 3 reminder emails. Anyone bought a replica shirt or limited edition T-shirt yet? free deliv.........
I can't wait for the Liverpool game now! Gonna be a belter!

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
It’s amazing what 3 wins on the bounce can do to the confidence levels of the fans.

I know there was a fair amount of positivity amongst you boys, despite the lack of signings and the amount of players we had, that went deep in the wc but I was concerned and I looked at the start of the season with a tough trip to St James’, a home game against a Fulham side who’ve spent over £100 mill, who I think will get progressively get better as the season goes on and then a tough trip to Old Trafford but we’ve just exceeded all my expectations and allayed any fears I had, I still think we’re gonna be stretched squad wise as the season goes on but right now i’m absolutely buzzing and can’t be arsed to worry about challenges to come, just loving the here and now.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It’s amazing what 3 wins on the bounce can do to the confidence levels of the fans.

I know there was a fair amount of positivity amongst you boys, despite the lack of signings and the amount of players we had, that went deep in the wc but I was concerned and I looked at the start of the season with a tough trip to St James’, a home game against a Fulham side who’ve spent over £100 mill, who I think will get progressively get better as the season goes on and then a tough trip to Old Trafford but we’ve just exceeded all my expectations and allayed any fears I had, I still think we’re gonna be stretched squad wise as the season goes on but right now i’m absolutely buzzing and can’t be arsed to worry about challenges to come, just loving the here and now.
We’ve got two more first XI players to come back yet.....Son and Wanyama, Winks is already back and you never know, Lamela might even be fit for a few games add Toby and the new addition of Moura, I don’t see a thin squad?

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
We’ve got two more first XI players to come back yet.....Son and Wanyama, Winks is already back and you never know, Lamela might even be fit for a few games add Toby and the new addition of Moura, I don’t see a thin squad?

You’re absolutely right mate, you put it like that and it all seems rosey in the garden. My only real concern is the centre of the park, mainly if something were to happen to Moussa but with everyone else fit, then there are options there, so maybe I am concerning myself over things that I really needn’t worry about.

Thanks mate, i now have no worries at all!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

This is the point I made when most of the joint was crapping itself over the lack of signings.

We've got a heap of "new" signings if you allow for guys who barely kicked a football in anger last season.