By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Manchester United (A) PL Sun 4th October 16:30

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
UnitedSpurs.jpg

Special offer to Spurs players! Win this and you can have a week off (playing not training of course).. This would be a great game to win and thank fuck I don't have to stay up way past my bedtime to watch it,

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
We've had two key matches against this lot recently......one when Solskjaer was on a bad losing run last season and we could have buried him, but we didn't and lost 2-0, then the first game of the restart when we could have re-ignited our CL hopes and after leading 1-0 we hung on for a draw. So in view of some other recent wins up there it's time for another one. I know our chaps are tired and weary but they'll get a bit of a break now (hopefully) so one last shot eh fella's. I think we'll win 2-1 but our defence still looks like a rabbit in headlights, even against Newcastle and Maccabi, so god knows what will happen if Martial and rashford have a good game. Let's not think about that and hope Maureen has a plan, ideally not featuring Sanchez, cos he's having a tough time at the moment, form wise. Their defence ain't great either so maybe my 2-1 prediction should be 7-6 to us.....we're god at scoring 7 goals at the moment after all.

Hope Lo Celso sticks Bruno Fernandes on his arse, although it doesn't take much does it, and it's definitely a penalty for United if it happens in the area at Old Trafford. Cheating cunts.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Seems like there are so many must win games in the season now.... and we're only about 2 weeks in...!!!

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Hope Lo Celso sticks Bruno Fernandes on his arse, although it doesn't take much does it, and it's definitely a penalty for United if it happens in the area at Old Trafford. Cheating cunts.

Donny, with United, it's a penalty if it happens anywhere in the vicinity of Old Trafford.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
TEAM NEWS
Manchester United's Harry Maguire is available despite injuring his ankle in the Premier League win over Brighton last Saturday.

Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has no new fitness concerns in his squad.

Tottenham head coach Jose Mourinho has not completely ruled out Son Heung-min's chances of recovering in time from a hamstring issue.

Giovani Lo Celso is a doubt with an unspecified injury, while Gareth Bale is not yet ready to feature.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Jose will need my help for this, and fortunately I'm a giver.

Lloris, Aurier, Sanchez, Japeth, Reguilon, Sissoko, N'Dombole, Kane, Lamela, Moura, Dele. Hopefully no one gets hurt.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Jose will need my help for this, and fortunately I'm a giver.

Lloris, Aurier, Sanchez, Japeth, Reguilon, Sissoko, N'Dombole, Kane, Lamela, Moura, Dele. Hopefully no one gets hurt.
We will need the power of Toby`s hail mary hoofs,as we will sit back and hoof.....hoof...hoof
26% possession 1-3 spurs.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We will need the power of Toby`s hail mary hoofs,as we will sit back and hoof.....hoof...hoof
26% possession 1-3 spurs.
Give them that much of the ball... they have enough to hurt us... we need to retain the ball and stop them having chances because we are like a collinder at the back...

Hope we outscore them.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Give them that much of the ball... they have enough to hurt us... we need to retain the ball and stop them having chances because we are like a collinder at the back...

Hope we outscore them.
The power of the bus is strong......

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse

Hope we outscore them.

That just hasn't been Jose's style.
He had some of the best & most explosive players in the world at RM yet he chose to sit back, give the other team possession & wait for them to make a mistake.

I've always liked my teams to have the ball but that's just me.

Maybe he'll change.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
It doesn't make any sense, considering both sides are scoring and conceding more than a few goals, but this one has strong 0-0 vibes for me.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Anthony Taylor (Born in Manchester) is the referee for our game tomorrow

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I want to fucking destroy them.

thats all.....

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Ahhhh, COYS! This will be the first one in a while that I'll be able to watch with fellow Yids. Outside, in the rain, at five degrees C. But yelling and screaming and boozing like in olden times!

Reactions: Yid
Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
That defence is a recipe for disaster, hopefully they can have one of Thier good games.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
COYS.... Full fucking tilt at these cunts...!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Sanches has caught the Aurier's....

Ridiculous. 34 seconds and they have already pissed me off...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Not pissed off anymore....

Kane is a fucking legend and Son is a 100 million quid player any day of the week

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I went to help put the tea on @ 2-1 15 mins ago...!!!

Get fucking in.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Fucking bloody blimey! What a half that was. I haven't seen us play like that for yonks. We got our Tottenham back?