By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Manchester United (A) PL Sun 4th October 16:30

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I've thought this for a few weeks but don't the french lads all seem to be having great fun together...?

Serge, Sisoko, N'dom and Hugo...

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
I just have to step back a little, slightly stunned at the scoreline and just how we basically just walked around them for the last 20 mins, we could've put 10 past them today, if we really wanted.

I thought this was a massive game, i believed we could win, as there's been signs of us looking so much better after that shit Everton performance. Things seem to be really turning around and I don't care what anyone says, Mourinho, beyond what i ever thought, is winning me over, it destroys me to admit but the players look re-energised, we've always had some seriously good players, but they seem like they've come out of their 18 month hibernation as a team and the additions have gelled so well, and it looks like Mourinho's getting them playing again and believing.

I'm absolutely fucking buzzing...6-1...6 fucking 1, pissing myself.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Looking forward to @skiathospurs favourite bit of cartoon artwork ;)
beeraldi.jpg

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Lads if anyone has got the Samaritans phone number can they pass it onto Patrice Evra.....

His post match commentary has been absolute gold... just said he would have slapped them if he was playing...!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
“I recommend, my advice to any United fan right now is to buy a PlayStation, buy players like Jadon Sancho, Lionel Messi and start playing that. “Because [this] is a disaster, it's a disaster".....

4th Oct 2020 at half time against Tottenham.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Lads if anyone has got the Samaritans phone number can they pass it onto Patrice Evra.....

His post match commentary has been absolute gold... just said he would have slapped them if he was playing...!

Genuinely thought he was gonna start crying!

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Genuinely thought he was gonna start crying!
And it got worse.... im trying to find a video... ive got a telegram video but can't stick it on here....

Said he wanted to wind up his contract with Sky if he had to do any more Utd games asked why he couldn't have dont the Dippers game a bit later and said he would be slapping most of the players out there if he was playing today...

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
And it got worse.... im trying to find a video... ive got a telegram video but can't stick it on here....

Said he wanted to wind up his contract with Sky if he had to do any more Utd games asked why he couldn't have dont the Dippers game a bit later and said he would be slapping most of the players out there if he was playing today...

Yeah heard that, how funny would it have been, if he literally just got up and left the studio!!

All about Utd's shortcomings, fuck that, talk about us absolutely rinsing them. Still can't quite believe it mate, we've gone from being stale, sterile and lethargic a few weeks ago, to looking hungry, confident and energised, the new signings have injected some real adrenaline back into the club, loving the competition for places as well.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham Hotspur manager Jose Mourinho speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live: "Very good, very impressive but not a surprise for me. The result is a surprise, you don’t expect to come here and win 6-1. I could come here 20 more times and not win by the same scoreline.

"It happened because the team is phenomenal and has great character and great confidence. We were the best team for all of the first half, we had to respect the club. We had to respect the history of Manchester United. They never give up. But we managed to get the three points.

"I haven’t watched it yet (Martial's red card) I don’t know, but I have to wait and watch.

"From the top of the club, from the board to the structure. They have given us this squad and without this squad and these options it wouldn’t be possible but it allows us to have these crazy weeks and allows us to rotate. Otherwise we would arrive here naked and not be able to do these things.

"Gareth (Bale) is not injured anymore and will hopefully be back for the next couple of matches."

spookyghost.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho, speaking to MOTD: “It is history for Tottenham, history for my boys and I cannot deny it is also history for me.

"I won many times in this stadium, mostly with Manchester United but also with Chelsea, Real Madrid and now Tottenham.

“It is a victory of the squad, not just the team but the squad. It is a victory of the confidence, the team is so confident. To concede in the first minute we could have been destroyed. I feel very happy, it is an honour for us to have this unique record in this stadium.

“We were the best team. They couldn’t stop us when we were 11 v 11. We were winning already, we were missing chances. The performance was very, very impressive.

"The squad made it, Chelsea, Maccabi and Manchester United – the squad made it. If the squad made it, my club structure made it because that made it possible to have this squad. We came here with fresh legs with some players injured and some in the stands. We can face competitions.

"The message this week was that together and with this squad we can make it."

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I gotta say, this is the Mourinho I was hoping we'd get. One who is a bit of a changed man but still with the winning mentality.
He talks more about the players / squad & their phenomenal ability & mentality rather than himself.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Sorry but I don’t like that from a senior club official. Lacks a lot of class....the result did all the talking.

Agreed.
A bit of poor judgement there & over the top.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.

Brilliant!

I'm getting this very strange feeling in my face...my mouth has been moving in an upward motion for the past week now.....I don't understand...but I'm loving it.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
What I loved about today was the way we took the game to United...we were brilliant all over the pitch. Everyone seemed to know their jobs and were in sync. I did think Ndombele looked a bit off the pace and his tracking back was awful but still, he's improving.
Jose is obviously having a huge effect now. They're a million miles from 6 months ago...and recent performances and signings have made me start thinking of top 4 and a maybe some silverware ? Why not ? COYS!!!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Notable that Sissoko played instead of Winks
Like I said the french lads seem to be having a right giggle... Sisoko pulled of some flicks and tricks and looked like a footballer at times today.

Serge didn't fuck much up and Hugo didn't have much to do... who plays CH for France... whoever it is sign the cunt up and our midfield and defence can communicate with one another.

Pogba got owned by Sosoko and N'dom

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Herdyborg had a great game today... quietly doing his job and with an eye on releasing the ball forwards early.

And I said it during the game... Kane and Son are both wordies.

I wouldnt put it past Son being on the mega clubs target list... geeza is a superstar in Asia at a CR7 level... he is rapid as fuck, scores great goals can play upfront or from wide... and will work his ass off from the first whistle...