By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Manchester United (A) PL Sun 4th October 16:30

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
The Cryptkeeper's ratings:

Lloris - 8 - had nothing to do. Could have spent the afternoon playing golf with Bale.
Aurier - 9 - took the piss most of the time.
Dier - 8 - easy day, should have played golf too.
Sanchez - 7 - gave away the penalty. Perfectly acceptable after that though.
Reguilon - 8 - fuck me. What a player.
Hojbjerg - 9 - peach of a pass for Aurier's goal. Made a mess of the United midfield.
Sissoko - 8 - tough bastard, big engine, underrated. Covers ground and makes a nuisance of himself.
N'fatso - 9 - imagine the day he is fully fit. Mugged Pogba and Matic off for shits and giggles.
Lamela - 9 - magnificent cunt of a man. An absolute prick of a human.
Son - 10 - probably the best winger in the world.
Kane - 10 - probably the best striker in the world.

Moura - 8
Dele - 8
Davis - 8

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Firstly, I dont agree with his shenanigans with holding his face and falling over as if he'd just been shot, in fact I find it cringeworthy and quite frankly, embarrassing. Bu purely on performance, Lamela has been brilliant lately. There's a real raw determination and energy in him these days...great to see. Hope he keeps it up...

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Firstly, I dont agree with his shenanigans with holding his face and falling over as if he'd just been shot, in fact I find it cringeworthy and quite frankly, embarrassing. Bu purely on performance, Lamela has been brilliant lately. There's a real raw determination and energy in him these days...great to see. Hope he keeps it up...

I can understand that point of view. I can even agree with it in principle.

That said, Lamela was clubbed in the mouth. If he doesn't go down then Taylor doesn't send Martial off which was the right decision. Lamela's was a yellow card as it started at the chest and appeared as an attempt to give himself some space.

A question though, Lamela is belted inside the box. Martial is red carded. Why is that not a penalty?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I can understand that point of view. I can even agree with it in principle.

That said, Lamela was clubbed in the mouth. If he doesn't go down then Taylor doesn't send Martial off which was the right decision. Lamela's was a yellow card as it started at the chest and appeared as an attempt to give himself some space.

A question though, Lamela is belted inside the box. Martial is red carded. Why is that not a penalty?
The ball has to be in play for it to be a penalty.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Mourinho OU....ahh, fuck it. He can stick around for a bit.

Levy OU....fucken Jesus, I'm going soft. The cheap little bald man is having a good few weeks.

This season might be fun after all.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sorry but I don’t like that from a senior club official. Lacks a lot of class....the result did all the talking.
its not actually the steve hitchen.Just pretends to be.Suprised it (the account) hasnt been taken down,parody is one thing this is another.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

Levy OU....fucken Jesus, I'm going soft. The cheap little bald man is having a good few weeks.

I was thinking its so results driven,this week could have been a disaster,yet we all come out skipping down the road loving life.Hard not to scoring 13 in 2 games,beating chelsea,everyone waiting for us to be out the cup,out of europe,out of the title race,and here we are today.

And still Bale to come.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.

I know, I'm starting to struggle with this myself
I haven't stuck a pin in my Levy voodoo doll for a fortnight now...

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.

Chaps you've got to see this. Just sit back and enjoy. I love the fact that he's clearly taken the time to set himself up with all the green screen and the gizmos, rolling news band ticker, live score the full Jeff Stelling EVERYTHING! 3 minutes in and Jeff starts going a bit uncensored 😁

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I honestly think there will be a lot of wild results this season. There are so many games in quick succession, with no crowds home advantage has to be basically nil, and professional footballers have been thrown out of their routines as much as all of us have, maybe more.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.

Chaps you've got to see this. Just sit back and enjoy. I love the fact that he's clearly taken the time to set himself up with all the green screen and the gizmos, rolling news band ticker, live score the full Jeff Stelling EVERYTHING! 3 minutes in and Jeff starts going a bit uncensored 😁
That is brilliant!! " Harry Maguire couldn't lead ants to a picnic" ??? 🤣

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
EjuMGD1XgAI9TvT

• Haha
Reactions: Yid