By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Manchester United- H (PL) 20:00 Wed 21st January 2018

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
2018-01-31-Tottenham-Hotspur-vs-Manchester-United.jpg

Ooooh - a big six pointer this one! On paper, using computerism, models, stats and bollocks like that I make this a 50/50 match, but everyone knows that stats, xGs and stuff like that are bollocks so this is a nailed on home win. Harry to get his 100th premier league goal (and a couple more),Sanchez to get a red card and the mighty Spurs to be the first PL side to get 3 against them this season ( I think that is a kosher stat, can't be arsed checking it).

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I don't like Manchester United very much at all and I like Mourinho even less and Sanchez, well you get the point...... So we have to win this one. It will be even less easy than some of those mid table teams that park the bus, because Jose's bus is bigger and has more quality than the mid/lower table ones. We're going to need to be patient and take our chances when they come along, because they might be few and far between. Just need to win this one, as ugly as you like, I don't care, just beat that arrogant cunt and then put a bid in for Martial and Rashford. 1-0 Spurs, Kane.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Tough match but we have to win. I think this is one instance where the big pitch at Welbley helps us. Too much room for the Mourinho Coach to block the whole thing. Emphatic victory for the boys in white. 2-0.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wreck that fucking bus...!!!

No problem with Utd... fans are plastic as fuck but they have been there and done it.

Mourinhio is a 24 karat cunt however. I woudld not never want that cunt here thinking he is bigger than the team, fans etc.

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
Hoping for a win but expecting a draw. Anyone know if Hugo and Christian were rested or still ill on Saturday? Cause we really need them back, Christian especially...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Hoping for a win but expecting a draw. Anyone know if Hugo and Christian were rested or still ill on Saturday? Cause we really need them back, Christian especially...
The official line was that they were still ill........if it were a league game against Arsenal I suspect they might have been fit.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
How many of you lot stayed in the pub too long then?! WHAT a game (so far),absolutely mesmerising stuff, they haven't (Utd) got a clue what's happening to them. More please... COYS!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ohhh nice! That's the Tottenham we all know and love. Cracking game, not good for the nerves, but a really deserved win (and we should have had a penalty - but who cares?).

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Brilliant performance, everyone was immense. Worst kept secret...Eriksen is so important for us and also nice to win a massive game without Harry scoring. Went mental after the 1st went in, got a text from my neighbours downstairs, which simply read guessing Spurs scored!

Plus Arsenal losing last night and Bournemouth thumping the Chavs...stuff of dreams, absolutely buzzing.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Bloody brilliant bit of midweek football, goons, chavs and manure all drop points - we get all 3. Only the dippers stopped it being perfect. The huge, massive, gifuckingnormous gap is wider and we are snapping at the heels of the 3 teams above us.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Mature performance... loving Mourinhio loosing his shit.

Their bus got fucked up...!!!

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
@BrooklynYid hell of a call mate.
Fuck me pink with bells on!! What a performance.
There are few better sights in life than Mourinho sitting on the bench not knowing what the fuck is happening to his team. Complete dominance, a humiliation. The folks at the game must have loved every second from the 11th second onwards.
Eriksen was faultless, Vertonghen, a Rolls Royce of a performance. Seems unfair to just single those 2 out tbh as each and everyone of them toyed with the mancs at times.
Beautiful fucking game of football. Yeeeeoooowwww

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Tough match but we have to win. I think this is one instance where the big pitch at Welbley helps us. Too much room for the Mourinho Coach to block the whole thing. Emphatic victory for the boys in white. 2-0.
I thought that late in the second half... we're using the pitch well... moving them around and playing our game... love that we have the fitness to do that for 90+ minutes.

Imo we have learnt how to play at Wembly now... its feeling morw likw home with every game. Hope the dimensions at the new lane are the same as that'll suit us a fucking treat.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The BT punditary is a fuxking joke... all focused on yhe mancs shit performanve an not our great one. Jake Humphries can fuck himself.

OHHHHHHHH.... do we need to mention Lemellas back heel.....!!! OOOLLAYYYY...!!!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Almost weird how easy it was in the last 10 minutes, they looked completely deflated as we were just knocking it about. Totally professional performance, it was a game we absolutely had to win, and we went out and did it.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Just home and watching the recording. Brilliant night, everyone was on it for 90 minutes, fantastic attitude, we've just dominated United for the whole game and could have won by 4 or 5. Best performance excluding Madrid? All season. Properly class act. Very happy Yid.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
I thought that late in the second half... we're using the pitch well... moving them around and playing our game... love that we have the fitness to do that for 90+ minutes.

Imo we have learnt how to play at Wembly now... its feeling morw likw home with every game. Hope the dimensions at the new lane are the same as that'll suit us a fucking treat.

While I was lucky as fuck with the score, I did feel the big pitch would help us in this one. Our running was incredible today. Movement was great. Could have used some better finishing but really almost a perfect match!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Just what I was thinking last night. When we started at Wembley it was all 'oh blimey the flipping pitch is too big we can't cope with it, why didn't we go to Milton Keynes', now we own that fucker, the size of the pitch is an advantage, we looked like we had 2 more players than them last night.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Did Ben Davies have to do anything last night? I think he probably needed to warm up after the match. Tripper was traffic, again, over on the other side, I wonder if the numpties think he is 'adequate' yet?

EDIT: Traffic? Fucking speelchecker, I meant triffic.

Last edited:
Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Just home and watching the recording. Brilliant night, everyone was on it for 90 minutes, fantastic attitude, we've just dominated United for the whole game and could have won by 4 or 5. Best performance excluding Madrid? All season. Properly class act. Very happy Yid.

I would say even better than Madrid, Utd cam out to match up and take the game to us, we just played as a unit did our thing and proper f*cked them up.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member

I think the dimensions of the new pitch are exactly the same as Wembley? Which would make a lot of sense. Whilst I agree that we seem used to playing there now, I wonder if it feels like a 'home' game for the players yet? I guess we'll have the same initial settling in period in NWHL as well, which will be even more unfamiliar than Wembley. The other thing last night was just how we completely overran United and closed them down everywhere, it was a masterclass. How often does Pogba get subbed?? Said it all for me, Mourinho had no idea and no resource to change the game.

That Poch bloke .....he's magic you know.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I think the dimensions of the new pitch are exactly the same as Wembley? Which would make a lot of sense. Whilst I agree that we seem used to playing there now, I wonder if it feels like a 'home' game for the players yet? I guess we'll have the same initial settling in period in NWHL as well, which will be even more unfamiliar than Wembley. The other thing last night was just how we completely overran United and closed them down everywhere, it was a masterclass. How often does Pogba get subbed?? Said it all for me, Mourinho had no idea and no resource to change the game.

That Poch bloke .....he's magic you know.
I wonder..... maybe if we ditched the stupid pre-season trip to those third world countries and played all our pre-season friendlies at the new Lane?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
glory glory........

Should only have one teams name after it and it aint man yawnited .

Fav moment was it lamela's filthy back heel,davies' messi dribble,nah dele kicking the dog nonce,surely we could club together to pay the fine for the booking,worth every penny.
should have been 6,fuck off back to norwich you useless one season wonder Kane!! Fact you can shout that out and everyone just laughs at the sarcasm when he misses a chance cos united were so well beaten.

jose's piss boiled,job done!!

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
when the bus gets towed 11 seconds in Mourinho was lost... What a stunning performance. Was like the raptors in Jurassic Park hunting their prey in packs. We got to every ball first.

What actually happened to Fellaini? Injury or was Mourinho just having a 'I'm gonna do this so it'll be talked about' moments?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
when the bus gets towed 11 seconds in Mourinho was lost... What a stunning performance. Was like the raptors in Jurassic Park hunting their prey in packs. We got to every ball first.

What actually happened to Fellaini? Injury or was Mourinho just having a 'I'm gonna do this so it'll be talked about' moments?
bunch of salty pricks today their lot,its almost like Alf Inge Haaland or roy carrolls ghost save never happened.

Got to say are we now the flat track bullies for pussies like united?seems to be their point.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
bunch of salty pricks today their lot,its almost like Alf Inge Haaland or roy carrolls ghost save never happened.

Got to say are we now the flat track bullies for pussies like united?seems to be their point.
Wot a cunt that twitterer is. Only 2 of those were fouls, mostly it was that cunt falling over and screeching when he was tackled, I especially liked Dele's. It's a contact sport, it has to be, of you take the physicality out of football it is what? Dancing?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The future is bright (again). That performance last night was without Toby, with only a couple of minutes of Victor, a brief bit of Lamella and no Surge. Lucas is here now as well. Get yer shades on chaps or the brightness of the future will damage your mincers.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.

I love this! When you're complaining that Son and Eriksen are too rugged for you then you're pretty much done for. I would call them a bunch of pussies but that would be an injustice to women.