By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Marine - Proper job cup, not tinpot - Sunday teatime

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
If Moronio doesn't give players like Gedson, Sid, Dele, Clarke etc. a start in this game then there won't be any point keeping them really. I would like to see Sid get a full game and bang in half a dozen. There is no need to go full strength for this, if we can't beat them with our reserves then we are fucked. An ideal opportunity for Moroni to throw his spreadsheet away and let the chaps play for fun, Yeah, I know it's the FA Cup and anything can happen but FFS, it's 8th division Marine!

I don't think we'll be playing Villa next week, so the next game will probably be Sheffield United - again a reserve team should be able to win that easily. So our first team players can all have a couple of weeks off before the Liverpool game.

I realise that I have said any times that we should always play our strongest team in every game, but I am a hypocritical cunt - and I had my fingers crossed.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Just need to keep it tight in the back, hopefully we can hit them on the counter. Keeping a clean sheet will be the first priority.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I
Just need to keep it tight in the back, hopefully we can hit them on the counter. Keeping a clean sheet will be the first priority.
Is Rodon cup-tied tout court, or just for the League Cup?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I realise that I have said any times that we should always play our strongest team in every game, but I am a hypocritical cunt - and I had my fingers crossed.
Ha ha.

Looking forward to the FA Cup and so I've been on their website and bought a virtual ticket for a tenner. The football world needs to protect it's grass root clubs and the poor bastards are missing out on their biggest day ever. They will get about £75k in TV money though, which is good, probably about 1 weeks wages for Eric Lamela.

Marine 1 - 6 Spurs

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Anyone who thinks Bale and Dele wont take this as a slapping the face are simply in denial.

COYS let's not pull a Leeds...!!! Their keeper was utterly jank.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Anyone who thinks Bale and Dele wont take this as a slapping the face are simply in denial.

COYS let's not pull a Leeds...!!! Their keeper was utterly jank.
You know who their keeper was right?

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
If Gedson try's one more fucking flick, I'll lose the plot.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I want double figures, fucking annihilate them 😀

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
We should be setting a new record here...

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Best part of the half.. the commentator saying looks like Klopp lost some weight!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'd say there are a few spurs players who ain't keen on being out there... Vinny hardly seems enthused by the occasion and only cracked a smile once he had a hattrick.

I'd say that's maybe a consequence of not being a native and understanding the prestige and history of the FA Cup. Or he is pissed at being a sub every week.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Or perhaps he has been told not to over celebrate and keep the respect?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Bale waving the imaginary card at Dele when he went arse-over-tit was great, looks like a happy team? Let's hope we don't just sit back now, let's get loads.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Or perhaps he has been told not to over celebrate and keep the respect?
What...? Its a goal in the FA Cup... regardless of who you are playimg I'd celebrate like fuck if I scored one.

Young lad Devine wasn't told to not "over celebrate".

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Rodon has a bit of Dawson about him, hopefully will be a monster centre back for us

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Very professional from all involved.

The smile on Bales face coming on said it all for me. The lads seemed to be enjoying the occasion.

Ben Davies. What a guy. Doesn't give a monkeys who he's playing he gives it everything!

Dele Alli was great he dictated the first half. Quieter in second though. Mourinho needs to use him more. He can pick those passes no one else sees.

Thought Harvey White looked assured in the middle. Great performance.

Single criticism for me is why did Mourinho bring Son? If there's no intention to play him leave him at home! Any break he can get it's needed this season. Guess it was in case the game all went Pete Tong.

Really enjoyed that. Music, air horns, prosecco, a hat trick, Dion Dublin loving every second from the commentary box, yellow card waving antics.

The FA cup you have got to love it!!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Ben Davies. What a guy. Doesn't give a monkeys who he's playing he gives it everything!

He's a proper warrior, isn't he?

I love the guy. He's not the best LB in the league by any stretch but he's honest and hates being beaten, regardless of his opponent.

Every club needs professional jobbers like Davies. He'll give you a full shift, every single time he runs out there.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
He's a proper warrior, isn't he?

I love the guy. He's not the best LB in the league by any stretch but he's honest and hates being beaten, regardless of his opponent.

Every club needs professional jobbers like Davies. He'll give you a full shift, every single time he runs out there.

To be honest he isn't even the best left back in our team anymore, but I love him being on the pitch. Doesn't do much wrong, just goes on about his business and added bonus you never hear fuck all about him the the papers. Seems to be a decent lad.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Did you hear the commentators say that the room Spurs were using as a changing room was normally a function room that was available for events if a certain Mr Reguilon was interested in throwing another party...!!! 🤣🤣🤣