By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Marseille (H) PL Wednesday 9th September

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
This is pathetic. If anyone looks like winning, its them. There's no urgency, no pressure, no nothin.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Well I didn’t see that coming I have to say.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Clearly this is easy .. *cough*

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Kane has been in their centre half's pocket alllllll night. Proper shit performance from him and Son. Their CH has been great to be fair to him.

Thanks fuck Richi wants to win.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
If we play like that on saturday it’ll be a fucking cricket score.

Happy we won but by god it was painful to watch

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Kane has been in their centre half's pocket alllllll night. Proper shit performance from him and Son. Their CH has been great to be fair to him.

Thanks fuck Richi wants to win.
As someone said earlier we’re a one-trick pony. Admittedly our one trick is hard to stop, but when the opposition close down the counter, we can’t do a fucking thing. Saying that, we got one proper break, and it changed the game. Hard to see even a point from that one without the sending off.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Well done to Richarlison, best player on the pitch by far

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Good on the lad. He actually cares.

And if Kulusevski doesn’t start in place of Son on the weekend I will lose my shit.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Good on the lad. He actually cares.

And if Kulusevski doesn’t start in place of Son on the weekend I will lose my shit.
I actually think it might help him. He looks lost and failing time after time is just applying more and more pressure. You could see that with his reaction after that pathetic snap shot that went well wide yesterday... the head in hands moment.

Bring him on against a side with tired legs when we're already playing something resembling decent football, and let him terrorise defenders with his pace. It might also focus him in training so that he gets his shit together instead of inventing new handshakes for all the new lads...!!!

Thinking about it that's probably why he's so fucked... been up all night practising his new handshake routines...!!!

Could be the pressure of that Golden boot in the back of his head? Only way he kicks on from that is winning something else or winning it again as the sole recipient.

He'll come good, he is a worldie.

I also do not think H is immune to criticism. Maybe he has been told to work in different areas of the pitch as marauding round doing everyone else's job negates him doing his... but his workrate seem well off. This could be tactical though so not full criticism.

Does our reserves/youth team have a young Luka Modric in their ranks... we need a passer. We need someone cute, a Gundoan, a Jotta, a anyone who doesn't sit 5 yards away from the CH and just tackle people...

Can Skipp do it? Can we change the dynamic of the side to alow a midfielder to actually make a pass forwards?

It's so fucking frustrating. There's so many good things, but it's obvious where we are weak and what our game plan is...

I fear Citeh at the weekend... they're rampant.

Last edited:
Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Managed to get to the game last night with a stroke of luck work trip.

Fuck me it was boring, and the crowd were really struggling! Got absolutely fucking drenched after just to add to it!

We definitely need another body in the middle of the park. The gap in there is huge with Bentancur and Hojberg essentially doing the same thing.

Richarlison looked like he wanted it more than anyone else, and I thought Kulu had an impact when he came on.

Kane was shit and Sonny needs one to go in off an arse cheek just to get him off the mark. Guys shooting like Sissoko atm.

Have to say though we were the back row SW stand and the view was brilliant. Stadium is really well designed. Hadn't been up that far before because @Don Diaz is scared of heights lol.

Hope everyone was alright over by the away end. Things kicked off big style. Saw loads of stuff getting thrown into the home crowd.

Man City next.... Fuck me we are gonna get destroyed!

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I'm not worried about Son, but definitely agree that some rotation might do him some good. As for Kane, he's being asked to basically play as the #10. Is he capable of doing that? Yes.

But to take a player that will probably wind up breaking Shearer's PL record and ask him to do ANYTHING that makes it more difficult to score goals just to fit the system doesn't make sense to me.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
I just posted how annoyed I was about football being cancelled, but then I remembered how painfuI it was to watch this game.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Managed to get to the game last night with a stroke of luck work trip.

Fuck me it was boring, and the crowd were really struggling! Got absolutely fucking drenched after just to add to it!

We definitely need another body in the middle of the park. The gap in there is huge with Bentancur and Hojberg essentially doing the same thing.

Richarlison looked like he wanted it more than anyone else, and I thought Kulu had an impact when he came on.

Kane was shit and Sonny needs one to go in off an arse cheek just to get him off the mark. Guys shooting like Sissoko atm.

Have to say though we were the back row SW stand and the view was brilliant. Stadium is really well designed. Hadn't been up that far before because @Don Diaz is scared of heights lol.

Hope everyone was alright over by the away end. Things kicked off big style. Saw loads of stuff getting thrown into the home crowd.

Man City next.... Fuck me we are gonna get destroyed!
Good to see you mate. Glad you enjoyed the Pigeon view.......!!