By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Memory Lane

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
I stumbled across some old Spurs related news items whilst looking for some old footage of various players on Youtube and thought, hello, I'll do a thread with old Spurs related news items and other such interesting crap. And here it is for your pleasure. Feel free to add.

Or to ignore.

Flump

Flump

Founding Member
3 grand a week???????? Scandalous.

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Awesome effort, thanks dude.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I stumbled across some old Spurs related news items whilst looking for some old footage of various players on Youtube and thought, hello, I'll do a thread with old Spurs related news items and other such interesting crap. And here it is for your pleasure. Feel free to add.

Or to ignore.

Well done mate, I love all this stuff. Just spotted my favourite crowd barrier on the shelf....happy days. Used to stand there from about 1.30pm to get a good spot for both singing and watching, I was only about 16 at the time. Two memorable evening games from that time were Bayern Munich at home, must have been the UEFA cup, can't remember the year and Burnley in a League Cup quarter final replay. I was so incensed and a bit drunk that I got involved in a bit of bother after the match, not a great idea at the time.