By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Mousa Dembele

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Yeah they dont have the hardest of matches this week though,and his injury with us was hamstring wasnt it?As he wasnt in the match day squad vs city I was sceptical he would turn out for belgium.

It was a hamstring I believe. Hopefully the ankle injury was a misquote.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
It was a hamstring I believe. Hopefully the ankle injury was a misquote.
some other outlet quoted ankle,but they all requote the same original shit,cant be much cos it isnt hugely reported (hopefully!).

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
On the plus side, we don't appear to be missing him too badly at present!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Saw this on twatter!!

My name is Mousa Dembele,
I`m better than Pele,
I come from a town called Antwerp,BELGIUM
and all the girls that I meet as I walk down the street say
"hey Gorgeous whats your name"

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Saw this on twatter!!

My name is Mousa Dembele,
I`m better than Pele,
I come from a town called Antwerp,BELGIUM
and all the girls that I meet as I walk down the street say
"hey Gorgeous whats your name"

I got to be honest, don't believe this one, all the girls obviously know his name.

And he was born in Wilrijk.

The rest is probably fact.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
It's being reported in various quarters that Mousa has picked up an injury with Belgium and is ruled out of their match with Estonia on Monday. There are no details of the nature of the injury and whether it is in fact or potentially Poch has asked Roberto Martinez to rest him.

Obviously I hope it's the latter, we seem to be suffering a spate of injuries this year having barely had any of note in the past two seasons. Mousa seems one of the more fragile players at Spurs but having just got him back, this would be a blow, he has a huge influence and would always be in my starting XI.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Moussa Dembele has been allowed to return to Spurs after picking up a soft tissue injury while on International duty with Belgium

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Moussa Dembele has been allowed to return to Spurs after picking up a soft tissue injury while on International duty with Belgium
Fuck sake!!! Hope he's ok for Wet Spam as looked really good against the goons.

boo

boo

Founding Member
3BDA2D1F00000578-0-image-a-25_1483659284718.jpg

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
Out of curiosity, when does the Moose's contract run out? Unless I've just mind blanked it already, has he resigned a new 'improved' contract like everyone else has?

Wouldn't want some club sneaking in and stealing him from us.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Out of curiosity, when does the Moose's contract run out? Unless I've just mind blanked it already, has he resigned a new 'improved' contract like everyone else has?

Wouldn't want some club sneaking in and stealing him from us.
debelesignpoch2901a.jpg

Mousa Dembele has signed a new contract with Tottenham to keep him at White Hart Lane until the summer of 2019.

The Belgium midfielder has been rewarded for his outstanding form this season with improved terms thought to be worth about £60,000 per week.

Dembele, whose previous deal was set to expire in the summer of 2017, had been in talks with Spurs since last autumn after shining on his return from injury.
.........and will be 32 when his new contract ends.

That was reported Friday 29 January 2016

birdonaball

birdonaball

Player in Training.
debelesignpoch2901a.jpg

Mousa Dembele has signed a new contract with Tottenham to keep him at White Hart Lane until the summer of 2019.

The Belgium midfielder has been rewarded for his outstanding form this season with improved terms thought to be worth about £60,000 per week.

Dembele, whose previous deal was set to expire in the summer of 2017, had been in talks with Spurs since last autumn after shining on his return from injury.
.........and will be 32 when his new contract ends.

That was reported Friday 29 January 2016

Cheers hun;)

No wonder I don't remember, was ironically in Orlando doing this same job last year at this same time.

Good to know the Moose won't be on the loose :p

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
It seems like I write this about everyone at the minute but what a player...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...s-1m-treasure-in-hotel-basement-a3720861.html

Hotel Mou$a! Tottenham star Dembele discovers lost treasure worth £1m in basement
Mousa Dembele has struck gold after finding £1million of lost treasure in the cellar of a 700-year-old building in Antwerp.

The Tottenham midfielder is opening a hotel called De Gulde Schoen (The Golden Shoe) in his hometown, and called in archaeologists to take a look at the building before starting renovation work.

Searching the cellar, they found a hoard of 18th-century porcelain, glass, pottery and tableware.

Archaeologist Tim Bellens revealed that the area where the fortune was stashed was not listed on the building’s plans.

"We found the items in a closed-off area in the cellar. It was pure chance, as the space did not match the building plan,” he said, according to the Sun.

"The Dembele family want to build a spa and swimming pool in the basement, and invited us to look at it first.

"It is unclear why and how the items got there, but maybe it was stuff the owners wanted to get rid of.

"The building seems to have been a high-class tavern or hotel in the past."

mousadembele151217a.jpg

Photo: AFP/Getty Images
The Belgian international’s sister, Assita, added: "This is something unique, and it fits perfectly with the building's historic past."

Some of the items will be on display in the hotel when it opens, while some will go to museums.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Levy will probably deduct this from his next contract offer.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Alan Brazil and Joey Barton giving their expert opinion on @mousadembele:

Barton - 'Not an international? Not capped by France?
Brazil - 'Nope'
Barton - 'Can he get in the French World Cup squad'
Brazil - 'I don't see why not'

top notch analysis on @talkSPORT

72 caps for belgium PMSL
unbelieveable......I wonder how much Brazil gets paid to basically get fat and drink red wine on comp trips. Barton everyone gives zero fucks about.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

Brazil - 'Nope'

72 caps for belgium PMSL

Laughed my arse off when I saw that today. Joey Barton doesn't know what fucking day it is.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Brazil - 'Nope'

72 caps for belgium PMSL
So what - he still can't get into the French team can he?

conor1

conor1

Founding Member

Brazil - 'Nope'

72 caps for belgium PMSL
Sweet jesus, that is absolutely incredible.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I wrote something a month or two ago I feel dirty about.

I suggested that due to the injuries and inconsistent availability that it might be time to....... (Deep breath)........ To imagine life after Mousa and think about getting him fit and replacing him...... I actually feel sick.

He is without doubt my favorite player. He can do things and beat players the way ZZ did (think I have mentioned that before). He makes us play and he is sooooooooooo important to how we want to play as he always dictates the speed and tempo of the games he plays in.

I would like to retract my idiotic previous comments. Mooooose I love you.