By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

My Away Day--two years later

Stateside Nate

Stateside Nate

Founding Member
I never really shared these anywhere else but felt it was more appropriate here. Great times outside WHL! Still one of the highlights of my life.

March 2014 NLD starring Yours Truly, the Misses, and a few questionable characters:
DSCN0949.JPG
DSCN0911.JPGDSCN0914.JPGDSCN0915.JPGDSCN0917.JPGDSCN0933.JPGDSCN0937.JPGDSCN0939.JPGDSCN0949.JPGDSCN0955.JPGDSCN0957.JPGDSCN0963.JPGDSCN0967.JPGDSCN0980.JPGDSCN0992.JPGDSCN1019.JPG

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Always beer in hand and always smiling!!
top banana!!

Stateside Nate

Stateside Nate

Founding Member
Always beer in hand and always smiling!!
top banana!!

Yeah man, I must have had six or seven different types of beer that day! And we ate a hamburger while sitting in a parking curb.

Shelly still tell stories about losing be in the Bricklayers only to find somebody had already given me a beer...

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Yido yido class pics mate and you made Colin look abit normal lol

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Yeah man, I must have had six or seven different types of beer that day! And we ate a hamburger while sitting in a parking curb.

Shelly still tell stories about losing be in the Bricklayers only to find somebody had already given me a beer...
I am glad you embraced the "dive" element of the tour!!was funny I remember she sent me to look for you,and found you drinking from someone`s jug of beer singing and dancing grinning even more..
Hopefully another early morning call to you from there in april!!!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Good pictures nate. Glad you got to see the lane before it is no more.