By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Naughty November for numpties

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well as we near the end of "optimistic october",which really could be renamed "luck of the draw",we enter a proper full on schedule,the business end of CL qualifying from the group with a home game against leverkusen before travelling away to monaco at the end of the month.
Then we have 3 D Days,D being for Derby of course,away at woolwich,home to Spam and then away at the bridge for another battle. Thats about as tough as it could be,if we arrive in Dec still unbeaten I will more chuffed than thomas the tank engine with a full bunker of coal o_O

CviLlX1WAAA_dKh.jpg

Jaysas thats a naughty november for you

09_Nov_Sarah2_Cal.jpg

;)

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Also should we vanquish liverpool tomorrow night the next round of the EFL cup is w/c 28th nov.

The keen eyed may have noticed an international break with england playing scotland and then spain in a friendly 11th and 15th respectively,I would guess the belgiums will be at it too,and Son&Lamela will adding to their airmiles and probably arrive back late for the west ham home game.

If you think that november is interesting look ahead to December!! 6 fixtures,thankfully 4 at home.Cant wait til we start squeezing FA cup fixtures in there too......

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Have to be honest, you'll never hear me complaining about having more football to watch.

November will be fun, this team has the depth to handle it if they can stay healthy and can keep from nearly decapitating guys with their elbows. Everyone will have to contribute. Bring it on.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Have to be honest, you'll never hear me complaining about having more football to watch.

November will be fun, this team has the depth to handle it if they can stay healthy and can keep from nearly decapitating guys with their elbows. Everyone will have to contribute. Bring it on.
Can never understand the "glad we are out of the cup " mentality,less to watch,less revenue for the club,and less chance of a big shiney trophy.Bless em they are tired give em a rest load of twaddle nonsense.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
My naughty November has just taken a major turn for the better! I have got two tickets for Monaco away...ok so they are not in with our boys, but it makes for a great trip with my euro games travelling Yid mate from Amsterdam....no not that Dutch twat, a proper Yiddo who still wears his Dad's slightly beer stained silk Spurs scarf from the 60's...

The game on the 22nd is a day after my birthday and one day before his so much fun will be had even at €12 a pint!!

Love the European away games, the craic and build up beforehand with the travelling army is what it's all about and the hangover afterwards!

Bring it on.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Outstanding run of games and I'm taking my lad to Wembley for the CSKA Moscow game in December. Apologies for veering off the November theme but I CAN'T FCUKIN WAIT.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Outstanding run of games and I'm taking my lad to Wembley for the CSKA Moscow game in December. Apologies for veering off the November theme but I CAN'T FCUKIN WAIT.
Oh hello and where have you been??

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Lol. You sound like my wife.:)
Good to be back mate.
I'll have a beer with you and your lad on 7th December if you like....I'll be at the Moscow game.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Well we're 4 so far...swap some mobile numbers next week and find a suitable venue to talk shite about how clever we are about Spurs or not!! Looking forward to it. Safe travels both its about 20 minutes for me ha ha!!

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Well we're 4 so far...swap some mobile numbers next week and find a suitable venue to talk shite about how clever we are about Spurs or not!! Looking forward to it. Safe travels both its about 20 minutes for me ha ha!!
Brilliant Don.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
It's a bit further for me. I might be at Wembley super early too, gotta try to avoid being in another NLD kind of state!!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
@Thfcire @Dorset where is the Blue Oyster Bar.....I gather there is a tradition that needs upholding!!??

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
@Thfcire @Dorset where is the Blue Oyster Bar.....I gather there is a tradition that needs upholding!!??
Do you think you can just walk into the Blue Oyster bar without an introductìon or passing through the painful initiation ceremony? You probably can but I haven't got a clue where it is, Wemberley somewhere. I am not convinced that it actually exists, my memories are foggy, nothing unusual there though.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Pub serving Guinness and 11 jugs of lager for @Liam it is then. I doubt we all have moustaches and won't be wearing leather anyway....!!!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Pub serving Guinness and 11 jugs of lager for @Liam it is then. I doubt we all have moustaches and won't be wearing leather anyway....!!!
I'll only be drinking 8 or 9 jugs of piss lager this time Don.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
FT: Newport 2-0 Carlisle.
Carlisle's unbeaten run in League Two is finished, they've lost their first one in 16 games.

It now means Spurs are the only undefeated team in the league in England's top five divisions.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Respect due though....16 games, impressive.