By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

new kit

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Due to be announced end of this weekk,here is the latest leaked version of the away kit.
CmW9Fy8WEAAZ-fN.jpg

Nundy

Nundy

Founding Member
I like it ! But I hope we have a kit which commemorates our time at WHL.

River

River

Administrator
Staff member
That dark blue or black?
Dark blue, Although cant say im a fan of either of those. Our kits have been nice for a while now, step backwards for these imo.

Nundy

Nundy

Founding Member
I don't get where gold comes from to be honest . The blue doesn't bother me but the gold does.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I don't get where gold comes from to be honest . The blue doesn't bother me but the gold does.
I think the gold is meant to be a tribute to the cockerels on the stand.
Or i could just be imagining i heard that?,not even sure myself once the bullshit starts to flow im fluent

T

Thfcshady27

Player in Training.
Founding Member
Fuck me those are awful...

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
Don't like the gold on the shirts at all tbh

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Poch in training gear today,
Cmm3CqVXYAA5-Uc.jpg

Obviously the gold trim and maybe gold cockerel (on away shirts and shorts?) is happening??along with the dodgy shoulder pads!!

CmjKkH2WAAAMV2E.jpg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
The training gear is better than the shirts......is Poch at home in the garden training his lad???

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
The more I look at it it looks like gold member wiped his cock on someone's curtains

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Think the club official unveiling is tomorrow,expect Jaansen TBA a few hours after holding up said shirt!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
That orange/gold thing around the V- neck is horrible.....I've still got an old Spurs fleece from I don't know when, that was blue with orange edging, didn't like it much then either...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
That orange/gold thing around the V- neck is horrible.....I've still got an old Spurs fleece from I don't know when, that was blue with orange edging, didn't like it much then either...
This is a mock up!!!
CmwqFshWEAAQRc3.jpg

Though looking at the THFC graphic the gold is obviously a theme
Cmv9hr6W8AAAGfv.jpg

I heard on ITK that we are to announce stadium naming rights as well.
upload_2016-7-7_15-8-29.jpeg

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
This gold thing might have been started by the Chavtastic plastics after they won the CL...it looked cheap and common on their shirts and it looks more orange on ours...hope they are better in real life, otherwise I'm opting for a bit of white training wear this Xmas....

River

River

Administrator
Staff member
The white one isnt as bad as i first thought, Don't like the gold. Dark blue I can tell is going to grow on me and it will be the one I end up buying lol

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The home shirt which has to be the most desirable icon of our whole club is my last choice,and not because of that infernal red jizz on the front.
Not sure about the two aways yet?cant decide if they are awful or really cool sometimes things grow on you.........like warts,varookas,scabs.........

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member
Ohh my fucking eyes they burn they burn

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
The white one isnt as bad as i first thought, Don't like the gold. Dark blue I can tell is going to grow on me and it will be the one I end up buying lol
I think if they did hugos blue in short sleeves I would take one of them first?But the home shirt is disappointing,why do we mess with a lilywhite shirt with a blue cockerel on the front??isnt it that simple??seat belts,lapels,tyre tracks why are we messing with the most simple effective desirable and beautiful design with gimmicks IMO

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Typical spurs online infrastucture,you cant get into the spurs shop part of the website ATM,I was just interested to see the prices and options,but cos Farking alan you`re fired sugar sold us a load of dodgy servers all i get is this

503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

Who would have thought eh`?? (well everyone who tries to buy tickets for a half decent home game huh!!)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
What are the rules on when the third kit gets used? I don't like any of them very much tbh. There is no imagination or style with either of the first two.....I would have liked some sort of modern take on our historic plain white for the last season.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
.....and another thing.....since AIA clearly allow their logo to appear in dark blue and gold/orange....why couldn't we have dark blue on the home shirt rather than red???

T

Thfcshady27

Player in Training.
Founding Member
Away one is growing on me tbh...if I buy any it will be it.
But I'm a tight cunt and also skint so as things stand I won't be buying any.