By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Spurs stadium

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Must be worth the money eh?
hmmmmmm,clear as mud,we dont even know the total cost of the build,whether that includes hotels,housing,other bits of high st,how much we paid for pre-end of construction (i mean we bought a shitload of load of land,cranes etc,before loans were announced).We will never see the cost of the NFL add-ons IMO,Did it cost 50m or 200m?income from NFL and match days,we will probably never know the amounts.As for will it be re-invested on THFC,I am hugely sceptical.Worth it for ENIC?definetly,worth it for thfc and the fans who ultimately fund the project?somehow I doubt it.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

As reported in the Evening Standard, it was announced in April that Saracens had struck a five-year deal with Spurs to play their annual ‘Big Game’ at the club’s new £1billion arena, which will also host NFL matches in future.
"I’m really looking forward to going down there, the boys have been down there, and they’ve said it’s worth every penny of the billion pounds it cost," Sanderson told the Evening Standard.
"When we started using the bigger stadiums people said we wouldn’t get any crowds, then we started getting 60,000, 80,000, and these younger lads that are coming through – they won’t get that kind of experience - for some of them it’ll be the biggest game they’ll play ever."

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
It's crazy how technical it all is... its fucking brilliant.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Some geek knowledge for you,the stratos lounge is so named because the bloke who named clouds was from Tottenham.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
A Planning Application was submitted yesterday to go to 62,200,

The seating bowl has been the subject of a final review in conjunction with Building Control and the final as-built
seating layout has added a small number of seats. There has also been a minor design change to the south stand
gangways that enabled a small increase in capacity and a reassessment of the sightlines from seats located
behind the large video screens to the north stand upper tier. All of these have contributed to the additional
seats. The additional capacity has been checked against egress principles set out in the Green Guide 5th Edition
and has been agreed with Building Control.