By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Spurs stadium

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
To be honest, the signage we saw at the fan familiarisation event, which looked exactly like the pic here, was cheap and nasty on PVC blue boards. It’s very embarassing but easily changed
exellent to hear !!!perhaps we are spelling phonetically for Trump??

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Someone is getting fired!!

jGtBwYN.jpg
Or even fied. Maybe they don't got no spellchockers for posters?

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
After draw tonight.....anyone fancy bayern in quarter final as stadium opener?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
From the Evening Standard

Tottenham are hoping to take a significant step towards opening their new stadium this season, with planning under way for test events on March 16 and 23.

The stadium must host two successful test events, with increasing levels of capacity, in order to earn a safety certificate.

Spurs have no fixtures between March 9-31 after Crystal Palace’s progress in the FA Cup forced a postponement of their meeting on March 17, and they are exploring the possibility of holding the events — likely to include an academy fixture — on consecutive Saturdays next month.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
From the Evening Standard

Tottenham are hoping to take a significant step towards opening their new stadium this season, with planning under way for test events on March 16 and 23.

The stadium must host two successful test events, with increasing levels of capacity, in order to earn a safety certificate.

Spurs have no fixtures between March 9-31 after Crystal Palace’s progress in the FA Cup forced a postponement of their meeting on March 17, and they are exploring the possibility of holding the events — likely to include an academy fixture — on consecutive Saturdays next month.

I can tell you for certain Brighton will get beat by Millwall and first game will be Brighton 6th April. How do I know this you might ask. I'm in Portugal n can't go....

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Literally standing outside the stadium right now. My God it’s beautiful and the other thing that stands out is how huge it is. Stunning piece of architecture.

The only issue is that there seems to be a fair amount of work going on still in and out, from my very untrained eye, got my doubts we’ll be in this season but then again I know nothing!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Almost every other European club will be jealous. It's the best stadium of it's type because it's the newest. Suck on that plastic Chavs, where's your Russian money gone?

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Literally standing outside the stadium right now. My God it’s beautiful and the other thing that stands out is how huge it is. Stunning piece of architecture.

The only issue is that there seems to be a fair amount of work going on still in and out, from my very untrained eye, got my doubts we’ll be in this season but then again I know nothing!!

They arent really working, seen vids where people are just milling around..If there was a push they would get a move on. I think we will get an update this week

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
Almost every other European club will be jealous. It's the best stadium of it's type because it's the newest. Suck on that plastic Chavs, where's your Russian money gone?

You know me as mr pessisimist with the football side but man seeing that now and the progress over last couple months its sooooooooo exciting. Get in there as soon as for me...Huddersfield/Brighton pls !

Its an absolute triumph, yes it was delayed and the club could have updated better but lets forget that. Its the best thing to have happened to Spurs in my lifetime. A feat not many people could pull off, replacing a ground with a new ground increasing the capacity by 26,000 and a ground thats in the top stadiums in the world. #proudmuch

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.

Honestly mate it’s mightily impressive, i was pretty much awestruck by the vastness of it. I know you boys have probably all seen it up close recently but I hadn’t seen it for over a year, it’s absolutely incredible...I felt a little aroused!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Honestly mate it’s mightily impressive, i was pretty much awestruck by the vastness of it. I know you boys have probably all seen it up close recently but I hadn’t seen it for over a year, it’s absolutely incredible...I felt a little aroused!!
I'm lucky enough to have been in and sat in my seat in the Park lane.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
They arent really working, seen vids where people are just milling around..If there was a push they would get a move on. I think we will get an update this week

There was a team of electricians frantically working away outside the front and looking inside there was a fair bit of masonry still to be done. We’ll see mate.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sources who provide staffing being told to gear up for a 16th march test event,apparently the last days of the fire alarm systems test are happening now,hopefully barring no disasters tests announced.A lot riding on brighton not being in the cup semi-final for that to be the 1st game.

Just intersperse probably,could,should,maybe,perhaps in there and you`ve got it.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
That is good news if true. Hopefully everything breaks our way and we can play the Cl quarters at The Lane.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
That is good news if true. Hopefully everything breaks our way and we can play the Cl quarters at The Lane.
The first game, won't be a midweek evening, for crowd and safety issues apparently, which means Brighton April 6/7th or Huddersfield 13th most likely.

Although in my view opening potentially with a big Champions League fixture would be fantastic. compared with either of the two above.

I'm always miffed that our biggest win 13-2 was against Crewe Alexandra, rather than someone like Chelsea, Arsenal, United etc.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
The first game, won't be a midweek evening, for crowd and safety issues apparently, which means Brighton April 6/7th or Huddersfield 13th most likely.

Although in my view opening potentially with a big Champions League fixture would be fantastic. compared with either of the two above.

I'm always miffed that our biggest win 13-2 was against Crewe Alexandra, rather than someone like Chelsea, Arsenal, United etc.

It would really be awesome. Personally I don't see why it should make any difference, but I am sure they will do everything they can to keep us from getting any advantage.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Having seen the thing of beauty that is NWHL or the Nike stadium, although that’s been rubbished by the powers that be, you boys must be absolutely buzzing at the prospect of warming your seats in potentially a months time, very jealous. I must get some sort of membership ready for next season.