By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

New Spurs stadium

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
You ever taken a corner....?
:oops::oops:
9838500.jpg

Oh sorry you meant.........

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
If Levy had half a brain/heart he'd make the last 5 games this season a greatly reduced price as a gesture of thanks to supportive and understanding Spurs' fans. Yeah, I know how ridiculous that sounds but he it would still be the right thing to do.

He'll more likely add a couple hundred quid on!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Are people serious about there being an issue for corners?

2 steps max and there is 3 yards of astroturf there...!!!

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
Are people serious about there being an issue for corners?

2 steps max and there is 3 yards of astroturf there...!!!

Yeah, when people were talking about this I was thinking the same thing. There are other grounds that have quite reduced space between the hoardings and the corner of the pitch. The power is mostly coming from the quality of technique and the muscle power in the legs, not the momentum of the run up.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Yeah, when people were talking about this I was thinking the same thing. There are other grounds that have quite reduced space between the hoardings and the corner of the pitch. The power is mostly coming from the quality of technique and the muscle power in the legs, not the momentum of the run up.

I'd rather eriksen just stood behind it and toe poked it. Never mind a run up.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Be better to kick it off for a throw in deep in their half....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I am guessing all STHs who applied for test events are successful,because I have just been emailed to say monday members can apply for tickets.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
And play where exactly? We’ve had 4 bad results, 3 of those games were away from home, and 2 were fierce London derbies, the other 2 were teams fighting relegation. I’m not excusing 2 and half bad performances, or the complacency, which for me was extremely poor, in the second half against Southampton. But that is the true context.

It’s in there somewhere, Eriksen aside for some reason, because we saw the character against Dortmund. But jeez we need it now for the rest of the season, starting against Liverpool.

I was of course being facetious about selling the stadium - it's no doubt a good investment in the very long run (I'll still be dead). We have a fine first team right now (including Eriksen, he'll get it back soon) despite a poor-ish run, but the squad is pretty thin IMO and injuries/loss of form hit us very hard in comparison to our top 6 rivals. And the gradual erosion this season of Poch's usual positivity worries me a lot. I think he knows that there won't be any financial easing for a long time (whatever Levy says),and it's only going to get harder in our league against some of the richest teams in the world. So maybe he's thinking he's missed the peak.

But what the hell, we're not done yet in the PL and I'm pretty certain we'll win the CL.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham Hotspur have confirmed they will play the first game in their new stadium against Crystal Palace on Wednesday, 3 April.

The opponents for Spurs' first game at the stadium was dependant on Brighton's FA Cup campaign, the Seagulls beating Millwall to advance to the last four.

That Premier League tie with Brighton will now be played on 23 or 24 April.

The new stadium will also host Spurs' Champions League quarter-final first leg against Manchester City on 9 April.

Tottenham, who have played homes games at Wembley this season, were scheduled to move to the new White Hart Lane stadium in September but construction was delayed several times.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Football gods were with me today. Needed Brighton to win or else I couldn't get to the first game. Absulte howler by the Millwall keeper!

Anywho flights are booked n I shall be in attendance!

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
This is assuming the certificate gets signed off

Glad its Palace and midweek....extra days to rest

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Still test event tickets up for grabs,just been in for a look around.

One plank on twatter trying to sell his 2 season ticket seats for palace for £1,200 wanker,you could get 4 from thomas cook with accomodation,breakfast and food drinks at NWHL for that.Hope the club take his tickets away from him,wouldnt be hard his account is his real name,with location and photos.Dumb fucker.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Still test event tickets up for grabs,just been in for a look around.

One plank on twatter trying to sell his 2 season ticket seats for palace for £1,200 wanker,you could get 4 from thomas cook with accomodation,breakfast and food drinks at NWHL for that.Hope the club take his tickets away from him,wouldnt be hard his account is his real name,with location and photos.Dumb fucker.
I saw that. Hope the cunt gets banned.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I’m not liking this Tottenham Hotspur railway station name thing. It’s egotistical by Levy and smells of future Financial gain.

The stadium has been known as ‘White Hart Lane’ for ever, the station is on White Hart Lane, why does it need changing. Not everyone getting off there will be visiting the Stadium. It should stay as White Hart Lane for me, and that’s what the ground will be known as amongst the fans.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Whilst that is joyous and long may it continue, this Nike deal isn't yet official is it? and if it is how much is it worth? Finally (and this goes against the grain a bit, but might be tactically brilliant) I think Levy should invite a few Premier league & FA decision makers together with UEFA to the opening game in the former case and Manchester City in the latter, to potentially curry a bit more of a positive/friendly vibe going forward. It may not make the blindest bit of difference, but if it does it's better to have as good a relationship with those wankers as possible?

Finchbee

Finchbee

Player in Training.
A few of the SkyScraperCity lads are meeting up for 1st game if anyone fancies it

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Cant believe its a free for all on monday for 100k members to try and get amongst 7,000 tickets.
Wish me luck!!I do have a little trick that seems to work on the site,im not sharing cos they might close this little loophole Im aware of?Bit of a bummer i was thinking it would be loyalty,oh no "ticketing " points based.The site is gonna crash like fuck on monday.And its priced Cat B,surely even the most rabid amongst us would have understood Cat A for this one?

Pray for me guys!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
From the club site

We can now confirm that the kick-off time for the opening Premier League fixture at our new stadium against Crystal Palace on Wednesday 3 April will be 7.45pm.
Prior to our first match at our new home we shall hold the Opening Ceremony.
We would ask supporters to please, therefore, make arrangements to arrive as early as possible. There will be much to see and enjoy throughout the new stadium and the Opening Ceremony will commence approximately 20-30 minutes ahead of kick-off.
Further details on this will follow in due course.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
From the club site

We can now confirm that the kick-off time for the opening Premier League fixture at our new stadium against Crystal Palace on Wednesday 3 April will be 7.45pm.
Prior to our first match at our new home we shall hold the Opening Ceremony.
We would ask supporters to please, therefore, make arrangements to arrive as early as possible. There will be much to see and enjoy throughout the new stadium and the Opening Ceremony will commence approximately 20-30 minutes ahead of kick-off.
Further details on this will follow in due course.
"and dont forget to bring your credit card,food and drink is available from 6pm"

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Cant believe its a free for all on monday for 100k members to try and get amongst 7,000 tickets.
Wish me luck!!I do have a little trick that seems to work on the site,im not sharing cos they might close this little loophole Im aware of?Bit of a bummer i was thinking it would be loyalty,oh no "ticketing " points based.The site is gonna crash like fuck on monday.And its priced Cat B,surely even the most rabid amongst us would have understood Cat A for this one?

Pray for me guys!!

My brother is diving in on this aswell. Would be good if he can go. Means I get my hotel half price lol.