By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Newcastle (A) PL Wed 15th July 2020 18:00

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
NewcastleSpurs.jpg

OK, so I hate this fixture, I still have nightmares about the last game of the 2016 season, we just needed a draw to finish above the fecking goons for the first time in a million years and then that bad thing happened. I will probably watch the game, maybe, possibly.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I won't watch................................

probably.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I won't watch................................

probably.
Oh go on, go on, go on, go on ....go on, go on, go on...... .go on, go on, have a nice cup of tea and watch the game.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Mourinho on injuries: "Yesterday in training Ndombele injured. I don't think he'll be selected but we have another training session. Dele Alli maybe training with us in the afternoon but I don't believe he'll be available. Serge of course a big question mark in this moment."

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
will have it on in the background whilst working. expecting nothing but a let down after beating woolwich, though

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
will have it on in the background whilst working. expecting nothing but a let down after beating woolwich, though
I will be so happy if we win,the 3pts almost guarantee finishing above woolwich,and should demoralise them before playing the scousers after us.Stopping their ridiculous st totteringday bollocks will please me, its not finishing above them because,we simply should ATM,we are better despite our crappy form this year,but shutting those stupid aftv pricks up is a start.

Oh yeah anyone else see fat claude casually abuse son with some racism in their daft nld live feed? 92 mins "dvd`s going off",trying to say now he said it was about spurs making a dvd for beating arsenal.Fucking own it,you said something out of turn that with hinsight could see him banned from the emirates,enough spurs fans @ arsenal asking what about this?and robbie who called spurs fans racist when the insult was clearly "fat prick" not black prick and made a 2hr video special,lets see him brush it away.The cunts who said it wasnt racist refused to answer or engage when i said what if a spurs fan said when pepe was subbed off "lookey lookey man going off",its exactly the same shit,i beat them to the punch with,some of my best friends are asian incase that was the comeback.Claude seems a decent fan,but racism isnt simply about abusing blacks,or yids and people seeking to be on platforms should mind their mouths!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I will be so happy if we win,the 3pts almost guarantee finishing above woolwich,and should demoralise them before playing the scousers after us.Stopping their ridiculous st totteringday bollocks will please me, its not finishing above them because,we simply should ATM,we are better despite our crappy form this year,but shutting those stupid aftv pricks up is a start.

Oh yeah anyone else see fat claude casually abuse son with some racism in their daft nld live feed? 92 mins "dvd`s going off",trying to say now he said it was about spurs making a dvd for beating arsenal.Fucking own it,you said something out of turn that with hinsight could see him banned from the emirates,enough spurs fans @ arsenal asking what about this?and robbie who called spurs fans racist when the insult was clearly "fat prick" not black prick and made a 2hr video special,lets see him brush it away.The cunts who said it wasnt racist refused to answer or engage when i said what if a spurs fan said when pepe was subbed off "lookey lookey man going off",its exactly the same shit,i beat them to the punch with,some of my best friends are asian incase that was the comeback.Claude seems a decent fan,but racism isnt simply about abusing blacks,or yids and people seeking to be on platforms should mind their mouths!!
Yup pressure told,took nearly 3 days of people piling in,after trying to defend it publically.Its a start.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
So that's where Bentaleb went! Somebody probably told me but I wasn't listening. Andrew Yedlin as well, is he any good? I expect they'll want to show us how good they are and to say 'fuck you'.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
So that's where Bentaleb went! Somebody probably told me but I wasn't listening. Andrew Yedlin as well, is he any good? I expect they'll want to show us how good they are and to say 'fuck you'.
or go a bit over the top adebayorstyley and get a red card!!

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So what an evening , we actually play quite well ,we don’t go to defend and score 3 goals ,and Only breech the one ,to another thunderbolt ,that 3 Lloris’s might not have saved ..
so then I sit down to watch the stuffing of the Goooons by the Champions , I mean if we can beat em , they should get 3/4 goals . Well that didn’t go well ,,VVD and Alison , two of most brilliant performers this year , make the biggest mistakes of the season ,all in one game ,lie down and have their tummies rubbed In the second half , so instead of being 5 points clear, they GOONS are hanging around like a bad smell .
well only Palace and a deflated Leicester to go ,we can get 6 points , but the lowest we can now finish is 10th and highest 4 , so I reckon 7th , but let’s hope it’s 4th , though highly highly unlikely .
fair play to Aurier playing last night ,but a fecking awful clearance for their goal

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
On a lighter note,this is the kind of pettiness I can get behind!!

Ec-61LGXgAEqEYW

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
and Danny Rose......

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Good win, well done lads, hats off to Harry Kane, 200th and 201st goals for us........

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Good win, well done lads, hats off to Harry Kane, 200th and 201st goals for us........
20 goals 6 seasons in a row!!
@Dorset would your sausage machine tell us who the last academy player of a team who achieved that?fowler? or indeed the last players to do 6 years the 20 goal milestone?