By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

NLD meet up 2018

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham-Hotspurs-v-Arsenal-London-UK-30-Apr-2017.jpg

Never too early to start planning celebrations for beating the scum from woolwich.!!
Fixture is scheduled for 10th feb but no doubt wont be a saturday 3pm KO !!

Just booked flights back for end of Jan til just after this game (and birthday!),so who is fucking going !!
Surely a forum proper beano is on the cards,especially as tickets should be much easier to grab hold of for members.87,000 yids 3,000 arse,gotta fancy a day out to rival april `91.

Gandalf on tour also taking in united and away at the mickeys,been too long since may and the lane finale!

C-qgeRLXgAA3Xdb.jpg

Liam

Liam

Founding Member

Never too early to start planning celebrations for beating the scum from woolwich.!!

Just booked flights back for end of Jan til just after this game (and birthday!),so who is fucking going !!
Surely a forum proper beano is on the cards,especially as tickets should be much easier to grab hold of for members.87,000 yids 3,000 arse,gotta fancy a day out to rival april `91.

Gandalf on tour also taking in united and away at the mickeys,been too long since may and the lane finale!

C-qgeRLXgAA3Xdb.jpg
I should be down for both the United game and the Scum at Wembley. Will have to stay down south for the goons game and have a good jolly up before, during, and after!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I should be down for both the United game and the Scum at Wembley. Will have to stay down south for the goons game and have a good jolly up before, during, and after!
you doin scousers away too?,man u is a weds midweek btw.
Fucking flights and boats are a nightmare as usual,i leave here monday 07.30,get a boat,then dash for a bus to athens,4½ hrs later get off at athens,get another bus to the airport soon as,and hope i get to check in before 6.30pm,reckon i ll be back at family about 10.30,or rather hitting the chinese at 10.30 !!!

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
I am sure most of us will be aboot. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member

C-qgeRLXgAA3Xdb.jpg
Ha Ha ha what a day that was, ugly bunch of fuckers!!

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
you doin scousers away too?,man u is a weds midweek btw.
Fucking flights and boats are a nightmare as usual,i leave here monday 07.30,get a boat,then dash for a bus to athens,4½ hrs later get off at athens,get another bus to the airport soon as,and hope i get to check in before 6.30pm,reckon i ll be back at family about 10.30,or rather hitting the chinese at 10.30 !!!
Yeah I'll try to get over to the Liverpool one as well as the United and Arsenal games. A bit of a shitter though United being midweek....

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
10th Feb.... that gives me enough time to plan ahead...

I'm in, even if it's just for the piss up...!!!

Ted the Yid

Ted the Yid

Founding Member
Hopefully it won't be a midday kick off but I'm up or it.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member

You need to make one of these one year mate, be good to see you for a beer.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member

Should be slightly easier to get a ticket this season with the capacity that Wembley can hold. Although it'll still be a fucker for many I'm sure.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I'll make my way over. I can't book flights though until sky release date and time changes on 12th December.

If folks reckon there may be a bit of a sesh after lemme know I'll book a hotel and fly home next day.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I'll make my way over. I can't book flights though until sky release date and time changes on 12th December.

If folks reckon there may be a bit of a sesh after lemme know I'll book a hotel and fly home next day.
@skiathospurs is normally Chief in charge and encourages a small sherry before the game with like minded souls (of which there are usually about 10-20 from all over the globe) some occasional carols and possibly a round of ports with cheese after the game at a local hostelry. That's the sort of thing that's happened in the past anyway....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
@skiathospurs is normally Chief in charge and encourages a small sherry before the game with like minded souls (of which there are usually about 10-20 from all over the globe) some occasional carols and possibly a round of ports with cheese after the game at a local hostelry. That's the sort of thing that's happened in the past anyway....
I just like to be in a pub by 10am,love a late kick off though!!:D

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member

I'll bring my velvet smoking jacket

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
May I ask who's who in the photo? Just to put a face to name.

C-qgeRLXgAA3Xdb.jpg

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member

C-qgeRLXgAA3Xdb.jpg
Coo eee

Thfcire

Thfcire

Founding Member

Make sure your there you ape it’s bedn to long ;)

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

Hold the fucking bus... if im coming.... theres a session happening. @Dorset ... get ya meds sorted bruv it's going off...!!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
May I ask who's who in the photo? Just to put a face to name.

C-qgeRLXgAA3Xdb.jpg

Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and some other blokes. I recognise some of those chaps, frightful bounders they are, all that beer drinking and foul language gives one an attack of the vapours. If you see these hooligans when you are going about your peaceful business, cross the road and NEVER make eye contact with them.