By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Norwich (A) PL Sat 28th December 2019

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
20 games in and that is the 10th time we have conceded 2 or more goals in the Premier League. Recent year's totals for the complete season were:

Conceded 2 or more in the PL
2020 : 10 (18 more to play!)
2019 : 11
2018 : 9
2017 : 5
2016 : 7

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
20 games in and that is the 10th time we have conceded 2 or more goals in the Premier League. Recent year's totals for the complete season were:

Conceded 2 or more in the PL
2020 : 10 (18 more to play!)
2019 : 11
2018 : 9
2017 : 5
2016 : 7
Grim reading mate. Sure i saw yesterday that we've lost more games than any other top flight side in 2019, 20 or something like that and that's largely down to your stats, we just can't defend. Thank God for the cl, at least that kept us going for the first 4/5 months of the year. Just hope we get busy in the transfer market in January and the Summer, coz we need a huge clear out and plenty of new faces, there's a lot of work for Jose and Levy to do on that side of things. If i hear Jose come out and say we don't need new faces in January, i will cry!!