By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Norwich (H) PL Wed 22nd January 2019 19:30

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Sums it up when the stats (other than goals scored) shows it was a very even game, marginally in our favour..........

They're rock bottom by 6 points...... it shouldn't have been a close game.

I suppose whoever said it earlier in the thread is right........... get used to it..... we're shit now...!!!

Glad of the 3 points and Locelso's performance was encouraging.

Last edited:
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Lucky. Very fucking lucky.

Lo Celso - wonderful.
Aurier - good.
Moura, Alderweireld, Jan, Hugo - ok.
The rest - poor.

A bonus is that United are getting turned over at home by Burnley. Jay Rodriguez has just scored an absolutely smashing goal.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Three points against the poniest side in the Premiership. I can't think of anything else positive to say about that game. VAR once again proved to be complete shite, nearly 3 minutes to analyse a fucking obvious red card tackle from Cantwell only to rule out 'foul play'. The same with the penalty, the ref gave it, it was fair, there was no possibility of a 'clear and obvious' error so why 3 minutes of fucking around? 'Clear and obvious' errors can be spotted instantly because they are 'clear and obvious'.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Why cant the bloke who holds up the subs numbers be replaced by one of those tidy bints off the boxing? Same job init?
Because it's supposed to be the fucking 21st century and sexist shit like that is so 20th century.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I think my main gripe is not that we are playing so shit but we seem to have no style of play,no philosophy,what are the tactics?just feels like we are treading water waiting,for what I am not sure?
51% possession against the worst team in the league,3 shots on target,and honestly at 1-1 the game could have gone against us.Am I the only one watching norwich,burnley,palace let alone wolves or leicester and thinking everyone is playing more attractive than us?Its not like we are sacrificing attacking to constantly win 1-0,we just look so poor in defence,midfield and upfront.
There was a very brief sound and feeling from the crowd just before we scored the second,when for the first time I can remember in a few years the crowd almost turned on the team in frustration.I hope Levy,jose and the players felt that moment,because if they all dont buck up,its going to get fucking ugly.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I think my main gripe is not that we are playing so shit but we seem to have no style of play,no philosophy,what are the tactics?just feels like we are treading water waiting,for what I am not sure?
51% possession against the worst team in the league,3 shots on target,and honestly at 1-1 the game could have gone against us.Am I the only one watching norwich,burnley,palace let alone wolves or leicester and thinking everyone is playing more attractive than us?Its not like we are sacrificing attacking to constantly win 1-0,we just look so poor in defence,midfield and upfront.
There was a very brief sound and feeling from the crowd just before we scored the second,when for the first time I can remember in a few years the crowd almost turned on the team in frustration.I hope Levy,jose and the players felt that moment,because if they all dont buck up,its going to get fucking ugly.
I think we are a pretty patient bunch by and large but when we turn it turns nasty. I remember booing Ramon Vega, things had reached such a point that it was really the only way to express our frustrations. You can kind of see it coming...

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Honestly the body language,the team spirit,togetherness,everytime they arrive for a game,it looks shocking to me.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Because it's supposed to be the fucking 21st century and sexist shit like that is so 20th century.
I was just thinking of the UK's crumbling economy and creating more jobs...

We'll soon be a fascist state anyway why not start here....?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I hope Levy,jose and the players felt that moment,because if they all dont buck up,its going to get fucking ugly.
Ahhhhh, you've assumed they give a fuck...!!!

I honestly believe 80% of them dont.

Locelso wants to make an impact, Sessengnon wants to make an impact, Winks wants to play for England, Tanganga wants to impress.... the rest, H included dont seem to give a single fuck about the results.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I was just thinking of the UK's crumbling economy and creating more jobs...

We'll soon be a fascist state anyway why not start here....?
Soon?

• Haha
Reactions: Yid